Weapon Mod Plugin Trouble

I think that I am having issues with creating my plugin for my weapon mod. Whenever I get the gun in game and the parts for the gun they don`t visually appear. The sound isn`t there either only the reverb and impact sounds. It seems like everything else for the gun like the modifications work. I have created inside the plugin the Aim Model, Constructible Object, Sound Keyword Mapping, Keyword, Misc Item, Object Modifier, Sound Descriptor and Weapon. I have inside the Object Modification this for where the files are to be read:

example - Main.ba2\Meshes\Weapons\example\example.nif

I used to have these but I thought that packing them inside ba2 files would work:

Meshes\Weapons\File\mesh.nif

Data\Meshes\Weapons\File\mesh.nif

Weapons\File\mesh.nif

For sound I currently have:

example - Main.ba2\sound\fx\wpn\example\example_FirePlayer.wav

I`ve tried:

sound\fx\wpn\file\example_FirePlayer.wav

data\sound\fx\wpn\file\example_FirePlayer.wav

I am a beginner at making plugins but I did notice while making my plugin that the sound descriptors contains ID`s for FirePlayer and FireNPC both inside mods on nexus and guns in vanilla fallout 4. I assume that its the sound for the player when they are shooting or else it would say FIREBASE which I`m pretty sure deals with player fire also or FIRENPC  which is how it sounds when the NPC`s fire the weapon but since I`m still struggling to get it visible I haven`t even bothered creating those other portions. I think that there's something I'm doing wrong but I can`t figure out what it is rather its the locations I`m giving or something else.