I was wondering if anyone has managed to get 3BA Belly/vagina collisions: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174?tab=description

working with ERF/generic Futa addons?:  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11344-sos-addon-futanari-cbbe-sse/

Tried multiple times linking meshes with physics xml using nistringextradata and/or defaultBBPs, and i simply can't get it to work.

If anyone here has managed to get this to work, mind sharing your setup/smp config files?

• 1 month later...

Hmm... 3BA (3BBB v2) specifically?

No, but my female player  game runs CBBE-3BBB and BHUNP v1, and both respond to the ERF schlong, (replacing the calypsys doohicky) in case that counts. Collision occurs both via "automatic" SOS assignment and when equipped from inventory.

I don't remember doing anything special to make it happen, although I *have futzed with collisions definitions files before, and although I don't think so, or at least don't distinctly remember doing so, still, I *might have downloaded some custom definitions from one of the Lover's labs collisions discussion threads along the way that *might have provided the functionality. 

So... In case my blather has any merit in your game, you might do a widenet search on "skyrim cbpc smp hdt collisions definition configuration" and even toss a "problem" on to the end to expand it, if it doesn't return enough links to get you where you need to be. And/or add "Lover's Lab" to the query to direct your query returns to lover's lab articles, since I am almost sure that's where I would have downloaded any special collisions stuff from, and/or learned how to modify the collisions data.

best wishes

PS> one leading question. Did you make sure to build the schlong in Bodyslide? As I recall, you need to build it. (and make sure to check the build morphs checkbox so you can edit its geometry in racemenu). If I'm wrong on that build thing, my apologies. I installed it well over a year ago and memory fades...

Edited by anjenthedog
  • 6 months later...

Sorry but

*bump*

Has someone made it work? I can't, using either BHUNP or CBBE 3BA, and TRX Futa / ERF High Poly. Added some extra data on nifskope to redirect to the .xml file of HDT SMP but no luck either.

CBPC works on both BHUNP and 3BA.

EDIT: after like 4 days tinkering made it work, basically had to use presets from a mod called "Realistic SMP", editing ton of xml files, changing some names on NikSkope and adding the hdt on a stringextradata for each futa .nif file.

Edited by Bad Luck Gacha
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2022 at 9:41 PM, Bad Luck Gacha said:

Sorry but

*bump*

Has someone made it work? I can't, using either BHUNP or CBBE 3BA, and TRX Futa / ERF High Poly. Added some extra data on nifskope to redirect to the .xml file of HDT SMP but no luck either.

EDIT: after like 4 days tinkering made it work, basically had to use presets from a mod called "Realistic SMP", editing ton of xml files, changing some names on NikSkope and adding the hdt on a stringextradata for each futa .nif file.

So you got a tutorial or something?

2 hours ago, Propar said:

So you got a tutorial or something?

I would have to make a guide, or just upload the xml files I guess; I will upload the files I use and you can try. Note: Only tested on BHUNP SMP, I'm not sure if it will work on 3BA.

The 2 extra things that are important are:

1. Rename the BSTriShape to "MaleGenitals" (for example on TRX by default it is named CBBE_Schlong if I'm not mistaken) (Here I have two because the glans is a separated mesh, but by default there should be one)

image.thumb.png.46727d1b8e63e395c37fb18369c5521f.png

2. Add a NiStringExtraData with String Data "SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\malegenitals.xml"

image.thumb.png.1a2f77f0b8777a895d7691f2c0715e5a.png

BHUNP SMP Futa Collisions.zip

Edited by Bad Luck Gacha
On 9/24/2022 at 9:41 PM, Bad Luck Gacha said:

Sorry but

*bump*

wow thanks!

• 1 year later...

If anyone is still trying to figure this out: I'm using COCO body which has SMP collision configured and finetuned for SOS vectorplexs, and I couldn't get TRX to work so I just replaced the mesh and texture files in TRX addon with the vectorplex regular schlongs and repositioned and conformed it in outfit studio. Worked perfectly, but the positioning is a little difficult because a lot of sliders throw off the mesh ingame but not in bodyslide/outfit studio for some reason.