wanzer's wonderful den of nub questions

wanzer

Thanks fejeena, looks superb. Even though I can't continue, my goal anyways was to simply get the idea of Body Writing out there for other modders like you to work on it....so I can enjoy it XD

Internet's a big place, so I was shocked at not being able to find Body Writing mods for Oblivion when there's awesome stuff like this floating around (NSFW):

aclQDKFF.jpg

Some more ideas below, or rather, requests :X

1. Arrows pointing to the vaginal area with the words "For public use"

*If the vaginal area decal isn't working out, what about one for the mouth like in the above picture? That is, if there even is a decal for the mouth

2. Same as above, but the text this time, "Accepting sperm donations"

*Would look great in the vaginal or mouth area

3. Body Writing on the back, with the text:

"Anal 50 Septim

Mouth 100 Septim

Pussy 200 Septim

Cum inside 9999 Septim"

To make it even better, you could do a strikethrough of the 200 Septim price to a cheaper price. Example:

aclQUFTa.png

The entire list doesn't even have to be exactly 50, 100 etc too. I'm jus givin out ideas. The strikethrough for at least one of the prices would prolly be really cool though :X

Version3

same as Body Writing new2, plus

post-3205-0-23185700-1371752744_thumb.jpg

works with Lowerbody HGEC LL

Body Writing new3.7z

I do not know if I'm doing more stuff. I don't use my own Bitch Tattoo Mod because I don't like wearable Tattoos, piercings, finger and toe nails. ( I only use some of the tails  for my slaves I have turned into doggie in BravilUndrground clinic.)

Tattoos I add to the Body texture (I play only custom races, so no NPCs have my tattoos). Piercings, finger and toe nails I add to the Body meshes, and replace a Body in the setbody Mod with these meshes. In game I use the Set Body self spell and get my unquie Body, and no tail, ring and amulet Slot is blocked. I find it ridiculous that I have to glue nails and insert piercings when I get naked.

Version3

attachicon.gifBack5.jpg

attachicon.gifBody Writing new3.7z

I do not know if I'm doing more stuff. I don't use my own Bitch Tattoo Mod because I don't like wearable Tattoos, piercings, finger and toe nails. ( I only use some of the tails  for my slaves I have turned into doggie in BravilUndrground clinic.)

Tattoos I add to the Body texture (I play only custom races, so no NPCs have my tattoos). Piercings, finger and toe nails I add to the Body meshes, and replace a Body in the setbody Mod with these meshes. In game I use the Set Body self spell and get my unquie Body, and no tail, ring and amulet Slot is blocked. I find it ridiculous that I have to glue nails and insert piercings when I get naked.

Aww alright, thx anyways fejeena.

And thx to everyone else for helping me with this as well

So in layman's terms for a beginner like me, you basically posted a texture, for another texture.

A texture can never work without a mesh. But what you posted not only needs a mesh, but a different texture too. In this case, the different texture that's needed must be a body skin made by another mod, and/or the default vanilla body skins.

Alright, I think I get the basic concepts so far.

What I don't get however, is this part:

abpFXAAf.png

That's me copying the Whore Tattoo texture you made onto the default "FootFemale.DDS" file of "The Synx" race mod.

After re-sizing it to fit the body texture and trying to save it, you can see that it's asking me to make some settings to the finished product. Giving me options like "DXT1", and "DXT5". I have no clue what these mean whatsoever, but since people have been telling me I want DXT1 or DXT5 compression options, I chose DXT5.

By default, Paint NET had it set to DXT1, but DXT5 gave me a bigger a file size, and since I have no clue what the hell I'm doing, I was like "Hey, bigger must be better right?"

So uh, did I choose the right settings? lol

Lock at your original Synx Footfemale.dds, how big is it? 1024x1024 or 2048x2048 or 4096x4096 and how big is the file size (KB/MB)

Open my texture and Change the size to the Synx size (Imge- Resize), copy it and paste it to the Synx texture.

Then save: set "Generate Mip Maps"

post-3205-0-50765300-1371786983_thumb.jpg

DXT 1 or DXT 5 ?

check Original Texture

1024x1024; 682,8 KB = DTX 1

1024x1024; 1,33MB = DTX 5 

2048x2048; 2,66MB = DTX 1

2048x2048; 5,33MB = DTX 5

4096x4096; 10,6MB = DTX 1

4096x4096; 21,3MB = DTX 5

Save the texture.

Larger textures are shit/pointless. Reduce this texture and save it as DTX 5.

Normally all footfemale.dds are DTX 5

Got it working ingame, thanks!

abclsbEt.png

abqxGeHK.png

adikYdHl.png

abnvSNr5.png

abyYSEjL.png

abn1BLu2.png

adx8qfDO.png

adeJXw1i.png

adrk47HT.png

I'd like to point out that I even knew which file to edit (FootFemale.DDS) without being told to, but yet I still can't get something as simple as making Nifskope render a preview of a texture lol

I added in the file as an .OMOD for "The Synx" custom race at the bottom of this post. I authored nothing there, all I did was make it so the less technical users can enjoy it

Whore Tattoo (The Synx).rar

Wow, so I was away for a while last night  - just to return to this thread now and see an abundance of creativity. Good work, you two!

The differences between the DXT formats explained in a nutshell: Look here or here. The main advantage of DXT5 is an alpha channel that has a wider range of grayscale tones, this is why it's the format of choice for alpha channel transparencies with smooth edges and gradients. For reasons I still do not understand the old Photoshop 7.0 I'm using only allows me to save textures as DXT5, saving a DXT1 makes the utility freeze up on me (destroying the texture in the process). Not a big problem though, I'm experimenting with an external conversion software for textures that don't need to be DXT5.

What is so great about the decal item method is the ease of use. Simply swapping out decals is much faster and less work than applying complete custom skin textures. This can be used for anything on the skin - tattoos and other markings, wounds and scars, dirt of all sorts.

Eventuallly I'm going to experiment with decals in the future. I will need a decal mesh library of every area of the body and different body types for that. Going to start hunting down an assortment of these Nifs.

Sorry for jumping in here like this, but THAT IS BRILLIANT fejeena! I love the "marked down" prices!

More relevant:

When I create NPCs for my mods, I have a custom ESM that has Dude's "pussy" meshes in a leveled list, sorted by colour. Every NPC I make, gets one of these leveled lists (75% chance of hair!).

Instead of having the "pussyfur" be an amulet item (because I love Luchaire's neck seam concealers so much), I have assigned the pubic hair to the Left Ring slot. It seems to be working fine, but is there anything I should look out for?

garcemac do you use set Body? You can add the "pussyfur" to the lowerbody mesh(same with piercings and finger/toe nails), replace a Body you don't like in the setbody Folders, and in game use set Body self spell to get your unique Body. Ok this works only for the player , for NPC your Leveled llist metode seem the best to get the specific hair Color.

wanzer you managed it, good. And nice Synx Elf.

Your "fucking" Nifscope, where you installed it? There must be a way to get it to work.  I have two Versions installed, the old 1.0.22 and a new Skyrim compatible one, both works with no problems.

Should I make a tattoo for you, with "I hate Nifscope" and "fucking Nifscope"? :D 

garcemac do you use set Body? You can add the "pussyfur" to the lowerbody mesh(same with piercings and finger/toe nails), replace a Body you don't like in the setbody Folders, and in game use set Body self spell to get your unique Body. Ok this works only for the player , for NPC your Leveled llist metode seem the best to get the specific hair Color.

wanzer you managed it, good. And nice Synx Elf.

Your "fucking" Nifscope, where you installed it? There must be a way to get it to work.  I have two Versions installed, the old 1.0.22 and a new Skyrim compatible one, both works with no problems.

Should I make a tattoo for you, with "I hate Nifscope" and "fucking Nifscope"? :D 

How about, "I REALLY fucking hate Nifskope"? lol

My Nifskope is installed to:

E:/Program Files/Nifskope

C:/      has only Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate on it, absolutely nothing else

E:/      is where I install everything else

I REALLY fucking hate NifScope

post-3205-0-78789900-1371838616_thumb.jpg

Hate NifScope.7z

A DDS file that can be copied to a footfemale.dds

Edit: I put the wearable Tattoos (Body Writing) and the Tattoo DDS on my download page http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14613-fejeenas-stuff/?do=findComment&comment=322910  This page will be forgotten in few weeks, and no one will find this mod. of course I gave credits to all "contributors".

Edit: and it is a new Version, the Back and ass Tattoo in DMRA Version. (now 6 Tattoos in the bag)

Version3

attachicon.gifBack5.jpg

attachicon.gifBody Writing new3.7z

There was no whore inscription on the butt check. I dunno why. I checked all tattoos. :)

I use Mailmea DMRA BButts body.

Could you add 2 piercings from the Japanese mod, "Ima Items" to Mailamea's DMRA Seamless Body for me? Since piercings aren't textures so I can't do it by myself cuz ya know, fucking Nifskope lol ><

NSFW

aczcQaQc.png

Meshes

Ima Items.rar

The Lowerbody is no Problem, but the femaleupperbody.nif. The piercings are not BBB ( boobs bounce and piercing are "static") and the piercings are placed incorrectly.

post-3205-0-15027000-1371915450_thumb.jpg

currently I'm busy, later I'll search  for BBB piercings.

The Eri Rings are no real/original DM Body. When Wanzer use the DMRA seamless Body(lowerbody) along with Eri Rings(upperbody) it looks like this

post-3205-0-92769100-1371942185_thumb.jpg

And copy/past the piercings to the DMRA seamless Body mesh

post-3205-0-35167900-1371942303_thumb.jpg

Eri Rings have  "Manga" DM titts, therefore the piercings do not fit.

To use,the Eri Rings you must use the Eri lower Body ( no round ass) or find a Fitting DMRA Body.

Edit: I have no DM piercings. I only found a "Manga"DMRA clothing Mod with piercings.

There are far too few BBB piercings. ( most Manga, I only have one HGEC HB Cup. No HGEC E Cup or "real"DM)

The Lowerbody is no Problem, but the femaleupperbody.nif. The piercings are not BBB ( boobs bounce and piercing are "static") and the piercings are placed incorrectly.

attachicon.gifpiercings.jpg

currently I'm busy, later I'll search  for BBB piercings.

Interesting. So non-BBB piercings have to be weighted just like armor if you want to paste it directly on a BBB upperbody.NIF?

Archived