Stuck Camera Bug

I use SexLab's free cam a lot, paired with many other Camera Mod's like SmoothCam, Improved Camera, TDM, and probably more I can't think of right now. Because of this, I've always had my fair share of camera bugs that either force me into first person, force me into third person, or stop me from zooming in/out at all. I don't mind, since those have always had an easy fix for me. Go to sleep, reload, use a forge, do anything that changes how the camera works, even using debug options in LL mod's like BaboDialogue to "regain control" have helped in the past, but now I'm getting a very consistent camera bug that I just can't fix. Nothing works. It's persistent through anything and everything I try, even turning off SmoothCam and turning it back on in the MCM. It keeps me stuck in whatever camera position I was in when it occurred, be it super zoomed out or zoomed in, whatever. I'm not necessarily looking to fix the camera bugging itself, but rather looking to fix a specific instance of when the camera breaks. As long as I have a way to fix it on my own everytime I don't care, so what're some fixes you use if you encounter a camera bug?

(If you do have some helpful information about why the bug occurs in the first place I'll let you know that it usually happens in a SL scene while I'm using the FreeCam.)