1 hour ago, rojorojo said:

where to find new species

If you spend a few minutes looking at the Sims 3 EP wiki's, you'll understand what is available.

In other games like 'Bethesda Elder Scrolls/Fallout' the creation of a new race allows the game to be specific in the design/etc. of specific NPC's or player characters.

The Sims has no 'need' for that so to speak. They have added new 'LIFE STATES' like Vampire, Witch, Mermaid, ETC. which makes that SIM have access to several new options - usually some visual effect - and a couple scripts for interactions with Sims or other objects which will be unique to that Life State.

Because of the power of Mods - Players can change the looks of these Sims to be what ever they choose (with the right Mod) and have the script written for a specific life state. My Medusa is a Witch. My Harpy is a fairy, etc etc etc.

After going back through the link you posted: I saw no new life states (species). Either just the ones already available (some customized as mentioned) or just regular Sims with a custom skin/accessories. I myself pushed some boundaries with my 'Mythical Creatures' save.

Even with access to all the same CC - it helps to have some imagination AND skill.

As @FreakyRufus and @landess say, no new life states. No clue how one might go about adding something like that. You linked a lot of CC and creative piecing things together... and sliders. 

30 minutes ago, landess said:

Even with access to all the same CC - it helps to have some imagination AND skill.

To add... what is perceived as "skill" can sometimes simply be A LOT of try, fail, try again! Followed by seemingly endless tweaking! No skill at all... Like what I do! )))))

Edited by LadySmoks