Modded weapon nice, but not appearing in First Person.

Hey guys,

I have a quick question about modding weps.

I recently made a couple of nice weps things were going well.

But now my newest personal mod wep is not showing in first person.

It looks nice and all but when you either go in first person or even get pretty close to it it disappears.

At first I thought it was because I've failed to make it droppable (Selecting clutter and wep).

But nope, another thing I figured was the whole Normals issue, I did that and it made it a bit better to the point that I can occasionally see it when swinging.

But none the less this still happens and I do not have this issue with my other weps.

Also bear in mind the wep is a one hand wep (ignore the left side which is it's "shield" that also bears the same issue of course)

Here are some pics of the issues.

Oblivion+2013-06-16+10-23-18-29.jpg

Oblivion+2013-06-16+10-20-49-91.jpg

Oblivion+2013-06-16+10-21-18-99.jpg

Oblivion+2013-06-16+10-21-27-42.jpg

PS: Sorry for the ugly hand texture that does not match still trying to find a hand that goes with Edhilis's tan lines texture. (any links would be great btw ;))

So yeah with this issue any help would be so appreciated.

i think it is something with NiTexturingProperty or NiSourceTexture    i do not know axactly    when it happens to me i just copy and past in new nif file     or    delete the Nitexturing and NiSource  to make a new with default one .

may be someone else has a better idee.

Thanks mate it helps quite a bit, what I did was copied the physical parts of the mesh and then I imported it in blender and then re set it up. The strange thing is, that for some reason when I do Ctrl +A and then Select either "Scale and Rotation to ObData" or "Rotation to ObData" it turns black but luckily some of the aspects are there so I was able to manage just doing the other two :).

Thanks mate it helps quite a bit, what I did was copied the physical parts of the mesh and then I imported it in blender and then re set it up. The strange thing is, that for some reason when I do Ctrl +A and then Select either "Scale and Rotation to ObData" or "Rotation to ObData" it turns black but luckily some of the aspects are there so I was able to manage just doing the other two :).

If this happens switch to edit mode, select all and grab one of the axes like you are going to translate it, then cancel the move.

I don't know why it happens, but that always fixes it for me.

Archived