Racemenu 0.4.19.8 and Schlongs of Skyrim

So I'm using the latest version of racemenu, updated for AE, from Expired's Patreon. (It's available for free, here's a direct link for anyone wondering. https://www.patreon.com/file?h=59959475&i=9624564 ) but for the life of me I can't get any sliders for my girl's schlong to appear. I don't know if it's a load order issue, or if SOS isn't compatible with the new racemenu or what. Anyone have any such problems, or advise?

TL:DL, please help. Eola has a bigger dick than my character.

8 hours ago, Lyreal said:

The patched SoS.DLL for AE is installed?

Sorry for not replying sooner.  It never notified me of a reply. It seems so. Apparently I'd installed it manually before when I downloaded it from a forum thread. I downloaded the fomod version (uploaded as its own file now) just now to be sure, that's when I read something I had missed before... apparently it only works on new games. Sooooo... I guess I'll finish the DLC and then maybe start a new character. (I tested it on a "Prisoner" save I have right after the wagon the ride, the sliders load with it but not my current game in progress.)

Just wanted to update this... if anyone else isn't ready to start a new game to get their SoS sliders working with the Racemenu update. You might be able to work around it using SoS Grower... just watch those settings. I had some unintentionally hysterical results. 

Spoiler

20220107155345_1.jpg.e7c1107ca212609c6f3bb947549c88b5.jpg

Edited by DismissedClaim
8 hours ago, DismissedClaim said:

Just wanted to update this... if anyone else isn't ready to start a new game to get their SoS sliders working with the Racemenu update. You might be able to work around it using SoS Grower... just watch those settings. I had some unintentionally hysterical results. 

Hide contents

20220107155345_1.jpg.e7c1107ca212609c6f3bb947549c88b5.jpg

Mmhh, I can not see your problem. :)