Help to get started with the game

Hi, i'm new in this... as i can see there are more than one version of the game, can someone tell me which are the differences in between each one and where can i download each? and a there is a guide that explain how to install mods like poses, textures, etc?, and what is "hook 5"? i see that term in various post, i apologize for my english and thanks.

50 minutes ago, Arteks47 said:

Hi, i'm new in this... as i can see there are more than one version of the game, can someone tell me which are the differences in between each one and where can i download each? and a there is a guide that explain how to install mods like poses, textures, etc?, and what is "hook 5"? i see that term in various post, i apologize for my english and thanks.

You can download latest V of the game here -> 

Update P is latest update of the game,just overwrite after install,remember that V7.5 have no longer support,addons go to Addon folder,textures or recolors etc go to active mod folder,Hoo5 is an extra for sfx,not supported by us,from a diferent source,poses go to Save folder,remember that if you download poses,models where made with another user,more tall less tall and migth not be in place,i make my own poses acording to my models,in game,pose editor.Addons-addon folder,clothing,rooms textures active mod folder,all in diferent folders,just name as you wish.

Edited by vascosnts

Before you install the game be sure to have all needed 3rd party software installed like framework.net microsoft c redistributables dirextx and Python v.2.6 or later if you want to use the Txx packer and unpacker.This unpacker/packer is used by many modders to extract and encrypt the addons .txx file format.

Edited by Daspex