I`ve recently been trying to correctly install Robert`s FemaleV13, with miserable failure.  

Before trying to install it, my other Body Mods (Robert's MaleV5, and Slofs Better bodies [Which I love]) where working quite fine, only problem, that prompted me to install FemV13, is that Slof's mod adds body textures made for Both Female and Male, and I didn't have the Female mod installed; which made specific races have varying body parts go pink (Which dind't bother me too much tbh, and Now I wish I could go back to), I don't remember well right the order, but when I installed FemV13, it didn't work and Wrye Bash (Where Slof and FemvV13 are installed, MaleV5 with OBMM) went a bit nuts, I reinstalled the other body mods a few times, Directly installing Slof's mod in my Data folder at one point (Which ofc overwrites a few things..), was going to directly install FemV13 at my data folder at one point, but I closed the confirmation prompt asking to overwritte files,  and decided to keep trying other solutions, then after nothing Working I went through with it and installed FemV13 on the data folder, Which didn't give me a Choice to overwritte this time, just installed the files. 

Now, Currently Slof's Mod is not active (With files installed), and Females have random parts of their armor missing, They have a Body when "Naked" (Cloth bikini) and using normal clothing, but the Armor's, Light armor specifically (Will update if heavy doesn't work either, further testing needed) turns the whole section of the body Invisible.  I saw that compared to the Male folder, Female armor folders from mod have only a few Nif files (Ex: M> Greaves, boots, cuirass, gauntlets. F> Cuirass. or Cuirass, Boots and variations) I thought the mod got screwd on downloaded but it looks like it's meant to be like that. 

SO.. I suppose I'm missing the game's own Female armor files, which doesn't make sense for me as some cuirasses still get invisible despite having the nif file there, and the default supposedly wouldn't work for the Mod Body.   SO I probably screwd something in the mod itself? I used OBMM for redirection and invalidation and it didn't do Much.

Wrye bash shows the mod as Not Merge, which I didn't see before but now Am doing correctly, thought in the options it stills asks to import stuff from FemV13, is it supposed to be imported but Not merged? or not used in Bashed patch at all?

and so.. If I'm missing Game files, where can I get them? I ran Steam repair thingy and it did nothing so far :/

Load order and Invisible armor example on my Reddit post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/oblivion/comments/rse16d/a_little_help/ 

I have been trying to fix this for 3 days now, it's driving me nuts as I go "I wanna play oblivio-  Oh.. the bug, nevermind", Yes I looked for answers on google and stuff, My problems seems to be either specific or obscure nothing helped. Idk where to look also.. Idk why this bug is happening.  I'm close to just forget about fixing it and play anyway, despite the immersion break.

You use ONLY  archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection !       Other can mess up your game.  BSA Alteration change the bsa files, only fix is to install the game again (or with steam you delete the Oblivion bsa files and let Steam update the files)

If you have OBSE installed you can use SkyBSA (a OBSE Plugin) then you do not need to set archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/49568

But if your bsa files are already broken, you first have to fix it (delete it and let Steam install a fresh one)

-----------------------
The invisible armor/clothes parts are missing textures ( .dds and _n.dds missing)

Your example Dynari Amnis. Her shirt is  MiddleShirt06  [CLOT:00064F7D]  meshes\Clothes\MiddleClass\MCShirtSneaky\F\Shirt.NIF
used texture is  textures\clothes\middleclass\mcshirtsneakym.dds and mcshirtsneakym_n.dds

Check it in your game:
open the Shirt.NIF with NifSkope and see the textures path (if you have a clothes replacer maybe the textures path is not textures\clothes\middleclass\mcshirtsneakym.dds )
Then check if you have the texture in your game folder.

If the path is  "textures\clothes\middleclass\mcshirtsneakym.dds" it is the vanilla texture and normally in the packed bsa file not in the game foldes. But then the shirt can not have missing texture (invisible) in game.  Your "Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa"  file is broken. Delete it and let Steam update it.

------------------
Slofs Better bodies:   it is a Mod for male and female.  You used it without the females ??? How could it work ?
You should not install it without roberts female. And you can not install Roberts female after you have Slofs Better bodies installed !

First you install Roberts male and armor/clothes replacer (two files) , then Roberts female (one file. it includes the armor/clothes)  and AFTER that you install Slofs Better bodies. This way the Mods will overwrite the right files and does not destroy the previously installed Mods.

You can try to install all 3 Mods again in the right order and let owerwrite all files they want.

On 1/1/2022 at 10:22 PM, fejeena said:

You use ONLY  archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection !       Other can mess up your game.  BSA Alteration change the bsa files, only fix is to install the game again (or with steam you delete the Oblivion bsa files and let Steam update the files)

If you have OBSE installed you can use SkyBSA (a OBSE Plugin) then you do not need to set archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/49568

But if your bsa files are already broken, you first have to fix it (delete it and let Steam install a fresh one)

-----------------------
The invisible armor/clothes parts are missing textures ( .dds and _n.dds missing)

Your example Dynari Amnis. Her shirt is  MiddleShirt06  [CLOT:00064F7D]  meshes\Clothes\MiddleClass\MCShirtSneaky\F\Shirt.NIF
used texture is  textures\clothes\middleclass\mcshirtsneakym.dds and mcshirtsneakym_n.dds

Check it in your game:
open the Shirt.NIF with NifSkope and see the textures path (if you have a clothes replacer maybe the textures path is not textures\clothes\middleclass\mcshirtsneakym.dds )
Then check if you have the texture in your game folder.

If the path is  "textures\clothes\middleclass\mcshirtsneakym.dds" it is the vanilla texture and normally in the packed bsa file not in the game foldes. But then the shirt can not have missing texture (invisible) in game.  Your "Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa"  file is broken. Delete it and let Steam update it.

------------------
Slofs Better bodies:   it is a Mod for male and female.  You used it without the females ??? How could it work ?
You should not install it without roberts female. And you can not install Roberts female after you have Slofs Better bodies installed !

First you install Roberts male and armor/clothes replacer (two files) , then Roberts female (one file. it includes the armor/clothes)  and AFTER that you install Slofs Better bodies. This way the Mods will overwrite the right files and does not destroy the previously installed Mods.

You can try to install all 3 Mods again in the right order and let owerwrite all files they want.

Going into Textures/Clothes, I don't have "Middleclass" Folder of any of the Armor/Clothes Texture folders for that matter... and in Meshes/armor or Meshes/Clothes, I do have the Male Clothes and Armor files, but regarding the Female folders inside those, Armor "F" folders are either originated from FemaleV13 or missing, and in Clothes Folder, the MiddleclassSneaky is specifically missing, Most Female nif files are here, with Sneaky's exception, and Monk/WhiteMonk F folders missing (idk if monk robes are for both female and male or it's actually missing)

I restored the BSA files you mentioned, and where did you donwload nifscope? I found the "Niftools" site, but it has the warning icon on the browser and I want to be sure it's the correct one.

About reinstalling the Mods, I'm a bit confused about the overwritting files and "Female V13 only one file", should I just install the Data folder into my Oblivion Data folder? or go inside the Data folder of the Mod and drag the 'Textures' and 'Meshes' folders? I usually drag those Folders instead of the Data folder as with past experience the game didn't find some custom animations inside data folder, but did when dragging the mod to matching folders.   

Robert's Male I install with OBMM, Yes? 

FemaleV13 manually? or Wrye bash? same question for Slof's better bodies

I will resume this once I have time, Ty very much for yours, and xD I feel scolded, big mess up by me

Edit: Should I go to OBMM and "Restore to default"? I got SkyBSA. + I Should clarify that I used Both the BSA Invalidate and BSA Redirect.. quite a few times (Not since this post, past times)

Edited by UnetéroKenora

First: I hope you don't have your game in C : / Program files , then it can be that OBSE , archive invalidate and other things doen't work right.
See https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

And do not "play" with the OBMM settings !
First set the archive invalidate right

post-3205-0-08391900-1505095623_thumb.jp

Then update your bsa files with Steam again  (with wrong settings they are maybe "destroyed" again)
Then never touch the archive invalidate again, you have SkyBSA.

--------------------------

If you don't have the meshes\Clothes\MiddleClass\MCShirtSneaky\F\Shirt.NIF in your game folder AND you have new/restored the BSA files the nif and textures are in the bsa files and the shirt must work in game.

So you don't need nifskope now , but if you want it. (! You need VC++ 2015 Redistributable )
https://github.com/niftools/nifskope/releases/tag/v2.0.dev7
scroll down to the download at the end of the page.
I prefer a much older version V1.022 ( you don't need VC++ 2015 Redistributable )

nifskope-1.0.22.8329d39-windows.exe

-------------

None of these 3 esp from the body replacers changes armor and clothes ! Your problem must be a armor-clothes replacer, not the 3 body replacer.

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp,  RTFemaleReplacerV12.esp, Slof's Better Bodies.esp .  And MaleOutfitReplacerV52 does not have an esp.

So you will still have the invisible armor/clothes

! You should not have any armor clothes replacer Mods installed ! You have full Roberts male and female replacers after you have installed Roberts and Slofs.

So you first uninstall the other armor-clothes replacer you have ( or two if you have a male and a female replacer) There must be one or two with an esp.

That should uninstall all wrong nif, textures and the esp.

Do it before you install Roberts Male/Feamle and Slofs again.

--------------------------------------------------------

Now you  install again the Body and outfit for Roberts male and female

You install in this order
both files from Roberts male
Robert_Male_Body_Replacer_v52
MaleOutfitReplacerV52
as OMod or unpack and manually does not matter.

Then you install Roberts female V13,    (this will install female body and outfit)

Then you install Slofs Better bodies RMF.

And if you get a overwrite warning you let overwrite !

Load order in OBMM

Oblivion.esm

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp   quite high up, with armor and clothes Mods

RTFemaleReplacerV12.esp   below male body, quite high up, with armor and clothes Mods

Slof's Better Bodies.esp  far down at race Mods near the end of the load order.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mod Installation
Yes you can copy a Mod "data" folder in the "Oblivion" game folder. (  ! not a data folder into a data folder ! )
Or you open the Mod data folder and copy all files/folders (Meshes,textures,sound,... folders and esp/esm) in your game "data" folder.
Or if it is a OMod you use OBMM
Or you unpack the OMod or zip/7z,rar check the folder structure (fix if needed) then crate a OMod with OBMM and install it.
Or you can use Wrye bash (Don't know how, I never used it)
So it doesn't matter how you install Mods.

Only tools that have files that are not in the data folder you must install manually. (e.g. OBSE, there are files in the Oblivion folder) or you use the install exe if there is one.

7 hours ago, fejeena said:

First: I hope you don't have your game in C : / Program files , then it can be that OBSE , archive invalidate and other things doen't work right.
See https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

And do not "play" with the OBMM settings !
First set the archive invalidate right

post-3205-0-08391900-1505095623_thumb.jp

Then update your bsa files with Steam again  (with wrong settings they are maybe "destroyed" again)
Then never touch the archive invalidate again, you have SkyBSA.

--------------------------

If you don't have the meshes\Clothes\MiddleClass\MCShirtSneaky\F\Shirt.NIF in your game folder AND you have new/restored the BSA files the nif and textures are in the bsa files and the shirt must work in game.

So you don't need nifskope now , but if you want it. (! You need VC++ 2015 Redistributable )
https://github.com/niftools/nifskope/releases/tag/v2.0.dev7
scroll down to the download at the end of the page.
I prefer a much older version V1.022 ( you don't need VC++ 2015 Redistributable )

nifskope-1.0.22.8329d39-windows.exe 6.33 MB · 0 downloads

-------------

None of these 3 esp from the body replacers changes armor and clothes ! Your problem must be a armor-clothes replacer, not the 3 body replacer.

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp,  RTFemaleReplacerV12.esp, Slof's Better Bodies.esp .  And MaleOutfitReplacerV52 does not have an esp.

So you will still have the invisible armor/clothes

! You should not have any armor clothes replacer Mods installed ! You have full Roberts male and female replacers after you have installed Roberts and Slofs.

So you first uninstall the other armor-clothes replacer you have ( or two if you have a male and a female replacer) There must be one or two with an esp.

That should uninstall all wrong nif, textures and the esp.

Do it before you install Roberts Male/Feamle and Slofs again.

--------------------------------------------------------

Now you  install again the Body and outfit for Roberts male and female

You install in this order
both files from Roberts male
Robert_Male_Body_Replacer_v52
MaleOutfitReplacerV52
as OMod or unpack and manually does not matter.

Then you install Roberts female V13,    (this will install female body and outfit)

Then you install Slofs Better bodies RMF.

And if you get a overwrite warning you let overwrite !

Load order in OBMM

Oblivion.esm

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp   quite high up, with armor and clothes Mods

RTFemaleReplacerV12.esp   below male body, quite high up, with armor and clothes Mods

Slof's Better Bodies.esp  far down at race Mods near the end of the load order.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mod Installation
Yes you can copy a Mod "data" folder in the "Oblivion" game folder. (  ! not a data folder into a data folder ! )
Or you open the Mod data folder and copy all files/folders (Meshes,textures,sound,... folders and esp/esm) in your game "data" folder.
Or if it is a OMod you use OBMM
Or you unpack the OMod or zip/7z,rar check the folder structure (fix if needed) then crate a OMod with OBMM and install it.
Or you can use Wrye bash (Don't know how, I never used it)
So it doesn't matter how you install Mods.

Only tools that have files that are not in the data folder you must install manually. (e.g. OBSE, there are files in the Oblivion folder) or you use the install exe if there is one.

Oh ,_,) I have Room207 Bodybuilder stock Armor, Which replaces all Armor/Clothing, whoever it doesn't have an ESP file, just One Mesh folder, and only for Male, why would it bug the Female mod? how weird.. It has been working with no problems on Males for the time being.

If I must remove this mod for the other 3 to work then of course, but id'like to know if I can do something for this to work along, as I really hate that Male's bodies shrink as you put armor/clothes on. Would opting not to install MaleV5 armor replacers, and install Room's be an alternative?

And btw, with SkyBSA On now, should I delete this "ArchieveInvalidationInvalidated!" BSA on my Folder? I already 'Restore to Default' on OBMM

Also, I had a few runs with bugs on Maskar's overhaul, and he suggested that the Particular bug I had could be caused by a corrupt save, and from what I've read on (I think) your mod instructions, Bugs and errors carry on with the save games even after fixes(?) so this problem could accumulate further/Not change despite being fixed?

I already took the tip to only load other saves after closing the game, ty for that

and again, Ty for your patience, I have a 'bit' more difficulty with these configuration things and can appear quite dense, though I'm doing my best to keep up, Ty very much

Also happy new Year!

Edited by UnetéroKenora

you should decide what you want!

Why have you Roberts male installed if you have Room207 Bodybuilder  armor-clothes replacer ?

Usually, you install the armor-clothes replacer for the body you are using. 

Yes you can use Bodybuilder body and the Bodybuilder armor-clothes replacer. 

And I am sure the Room207 Bodybuilder  armor-clothes replacer does not mess up the female outfits.  There must be another Mod with esp.

Or you can use Roberts Bulky body type and do NOT install MaleOutfitReplacerV52 and use/install Room207 Bodybuilder  armor-clothes replacer. (but there will be still a visible difference between the nude Bulky body and the very big  clothed Bodybuilder body )

You told me the meshes\Clothes\MiddleClass\MCShirtSneaky\F\Shirt.NIF  you don't have in your game folder.

And you also don't have the textures\clothes\middleclass\mcshirtsneakym.dds and mcshirtsneakym_n.dds in your game folder.

So the Oblivion esm will use the original nif and textures from the bsa files.  In your game only a esp can change the middle shirt06 (because there is no replacer installed )

( The ReadmeFemV13 does not replace the shirt, because it do not have visible skin parts it is not in the Mod. So you use the original Shirt in your game ... or the game should use it, but a Mod esp changed it )

-----------------------

Yes you can delete the "ArchieveInvalidationInvalidated!" BSA

-----------------

Of couse you always test bugs/ bug fixes with a new game ! Yes bugs can be in your save.

Only if a new game works you can try your old save, then you know if the bug is in the save.

Yes, never load a save in game. Always quit the game, start again and then load a save. 

If you die or made a wrong quest decision and then load an old save in game , that is the "best" way to corrupt your save.

But that is all mentioned in

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

--------------------

Now to find what is wrong.

Lets use Dynari Amnis and her  MiddleShirt06 

Install TES4Edit if you don't have it.

I use the old 3.1.2 version    TES4Edit 3.1.2-11536-3-1-2.7z

Start TES4Edit and click OK. And wait, it will now load all your active Mods (or it will stop if your have a Load order error ( a missing Master file , or the master after the plugin in the load oder. TES4Eit will tell you what is wrong, read it and fix the error )

If all Mods are loaded then you ender at the left upper corner in the the small Form ID box the number  00064F7D  and hit the enter key

It will search and show you the MiddleShirt06 .

In the big right window you will see left the Oblivion.esm and to the right every esp that change the  MiddleShirt06 .

Maybe only one esp. That is the esp that mess up the MiddleShirt06  (and all other female armor/clothes with bugs )

examples

Spoiler

shirt1.jpg

And here shirt that is changed by a Mod esp

The Oblivion esm meshes path is Clothes\LowerClass\05\F\Shirt.NIF

the Mod esp change the path to  Clothes\LowerClass\05\F\JHShirt.NIF

The JHShirt.nif is a Mod nif, installed in the same folder as the original.  That nif can have/use other textures than the original Shirt nif. And if the textures are missing the nif in game can be invisible or purple (depends on whether both or only one texture is missing. the xxxx.dds and xxxx_n.dds )

shirt2.jpg

On 1/3/2022 at 9:00 PM, fejeena said:

you should decide what you want!

Why have you Roberts male installed if you have Room207 Bodybuilder  armor-clothes replacer ?

Usually, you install the armor-clothes replacer for the body you are using. 

Yes you can use Bodybuilder body and the Bodybuilder armor-clothes replacer. 

And I am sure the Room207 Bodybuilder  armor-clothes replacer does not mess up the female outfits.  There must be another Mod with esp.

Or you can use Roberts Bulky body type and do NOT install MaleOutfitReplacerV52 and use/install Room207 Bodybuilder  armor-clothes replacer. (but there will be still a visible difference between the nude Bulky body and the very big  clothed Bodybuilder body )

You told me the meshes\Clothes\MiddleClass\MCShirtSneaky\F\Shirt.NIF  you don't have in your game folder.

And you also don't have the textures\clothes\middleclass\mcshirtsneakym.dds and mcshirtsneakym_n.dds in your game folder.

So the Oblivion esm will use the original nif and textures from the bsa files.  In your game only a esp can change the middle shirt06 (because there is no replacer installed )

( The ReadmeFemV13 does not replace the shirt, because it do not have visible skin parts it is not in the Mod. So you use the original Shirt in your game ... or the game should use it, but a Mod esp changed it )

-----------------------

Yes you can delete the "ArchieveInvalidationInvalidated!" BSA

-----------------

Of couse you always test bugs/ bug fixes with a new game ! Yes bugs can be in your save.

Only if a new game works you can try your old save, then you know if the bug is in the save.

Yes, never load a save in game. Always quit the game, start again and then load a save. 

If you die or made a wrong quest decision and then load an old save in game , that is the "best" way to corrupt your save.

But that is all mentioned in

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

--------------------

Now to find what is wrong.

Lets use Dynari Amnis and her  MiddleShirt06 

Install TES4Edit if you don't have it.

I use the old 3.1.2 version    TES4Edit 3.1.2-11536-3-1-2.7z

Start TES4Edit and click OK. And wait, it will now load all your active Mods (or it will stop if your have a Load order error ( a missing Master file , or the master after the plugin in the load oder. TES4Eit will tell you what is wrong, read it and fix the error )

If all Mods are loaded then you ender at the left upper corner in the the small Form ID box the number  00064F7D  and hit the enter key

It will search and show you the MiddleShirt06 .

In the big right window you will see left the Oblivion.esm and to the right every esp that change the  MiddleShirt06 .

Maybe only one esp. That is the esp that mess up the MiddleShirt06  (and all other female armor/clothes with bugs )

examples

Hide contents

shirt1.jpg

And here shirt that is changed by a Mod esp

The Oblivion esm meshes path is Clothes\LowerClass\05\F\Shirt.NIF

the Mod esp change the path to  Clothes\LowerClass\05\F\JHShirt.NIF

The JHShirt.nif is a Mod nif, installed in the same folder as the original.  That nif can have/use other textures than the original Shirt nif. And if the textures are missing the nif in game can be invisible or purple (depends on whether both or only one texture is missing. the xxxx.dds and xxxx_n.dds )

shirt2.jpg

Update: I think I found a Clue, I installed "FormIdFinder" mod to search broken stuff In game, and the results are that; as discovered, Meshes and textures all missing from F files, 'Source Mod' being the Oblivion.Esm itself, I don't know if a Mod ESP could be doing the invisible armors and this Idfinder mod just can't find it, but the ESM might be corrupted, gonna try out making a copy, delete restore it.

Secondly, installing Slof's Better bodies with wrye bash as "Install configured" made it work on Khajiit, full body covered, tho has visible seams, which honestly idc anymore it works >-> I'm yet to test other races, they look ok, but one problem a time- 

I intalled FemV13 Configured too, tho it still is invisible.. so I doubt it's just a "Mod didn't overwrite so half installed"...

I want to try out the 50/50 method we use in The sims on here, deactivate half mods and look if this bug goes alway- Tho it isn't as smooth to do so because I might have to restore BSA and perhaps ESM files every time I deactivate a Mod... need advice

Unrelated, I'm honestly starting to like this troubleshooting thing, not being able to play Oblivion is stressing me, but problem solving is quite entertaining, bit of a glimpse on what modders do I guess-

(before text, Tes4Edit image on end)

After opening Tes4Edit, it shows me that a bunch of the plugins 'Weren't found", and can't find the BSA files that I restored.

When launching the game after reinstalling the mods yesterday (With FemV13 exception, forgot to), I noted that a female npc using full leather armor had her Cuirass and Greaves displayed, with her hands and feet invisible this time (unlike having cuirass invisible like before), After exiting the New game and installing FemV13 in right place, I entered the same recent Save, and the cuirass disappeared again, tho the NPC body would have no Invisible parts when naked. 

and a problem that I thought SkyBSA would solve; Khajiit Head textures from Slof's bodies Mod stop at the neck, and the rest of the body is Vanilla Textures (Which OBMM invalidate option had made work before, not redirect)

I once again restored the BSA files, tes4Edit should've found them(?)

Bashed patch options of "All eyes for all races/All hairs" turned on, and "Display ring/amulet above clothes", not sure if relevant but just in case. 

I'm starting to think I might need to reinstall the whole game, which I'm holding the option as I red after a few reinstalls the game breaks for good or something

imagem_2022-01-05_171746.png

Edited by UnetéroKenora

FemV13 does not add female armor clothes for all vanilla armors and clothes.  No Middes shirt06, the original mesh will be used.

I have never heard that the Oblivion esm can be modified or damaged. Yes the bsa files can be messed up by wrong archive invalidate. Use SkyBSA and never touch the OBMM archive invalidate  settings and it will not happen.   No Mod can damage esm and bsa, When you uninstall a Mod that changed vanilla things thw original is used again.

TES4edit and CS do not let you change the oblivion esm, it's blocked. You can only create esp patches to change things.

Let Steam imstall a new esm and all bsa.

-----------------------

And the female with invible hand/feet

The FemV13 Mod add meshes for roberts female body, upper and lowerbody ( cuirass, Greaves, full body armors) but not boots and gloves, the vanilla boots and gloves are used, and with your missing bsa you have no boots and gloves

But why you have houses, trees, rocks .... without the Oblivion meshes bsa ?

After Steam has updated your  esm and bsa files you must have in your game folder: ....  Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/data/

Oblivion.esm

Oblivion - Meshes.bsa

Oblivion - Misc.bsa

Oblivion - Sounds.bsa

Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa

Oblivion - Voices1.bsa

Oblivion - Voices2.bsa

And TES4Edit will find them.

In your game the bsa files are missing.

-------------------------------------------------------

Yes, maby a new installtion is the best  ( And remember: NOT in the C : / program files !! the shit default install path )

And test often! Install the base game with Shivering isle and DLCs, Install the OBMM and sort Oblivion esm and the DLCs esp, then test your game.

Then install tools: OBSE, SkyBSA, Elys_USV, . . .   and then start your game with OBSE ( see my yellow link i have posted above, the one in my signature ,how you start your game with OBSE (I don't have a Steam Oblivion version))

NEVER use the OblivionLauncher.exe ! ! !  it will change the load order, mess up your game !!!

Then install the body mods you want and the matching armor clothes replacer.

FemV13  is female body AND armor/clothes replacer. Male: you can install Roberts body (one file) and the Roberts outfit Mod ( second file). Or Bodybuider Body and Body Builder armor clothes replacer.

Sort the new esp in OBMM

Test your game again.

Now you have a working base game. If you have enough hard drive space you can make a backup of your whole Oblivion folder ( not only the data folder! the Oblivion folder)

Then you can restore your game the next time something is messed up.

And now you can start with Mods.

Always test after 2-3 installed Mods!  If there is something wrong after 10 installed Mods at once you will have a lot of trouble to find the "bad" Mod.

Armor-clothes Mods you can install more at once, they have chests or add the armor in the player inventory. If a chest is missing or a armor has wrong/missing textures you know the Mod.  ! Of course do not install other armor clothes replacers ! Only Mods with new armors/clothes.

Correct the load order in OBMM and text your game.

------------------

Bashed patch / wrye bash  I never used, But sounds right to me.

If you have "All eyes for all races/All hairs" it must be enabled for all races to use it,  and that's what wrye bash did.

And "Display ring/amulet above clothes" is a clothes setting that can be overwritten by other Mods lower in the load order and wrye bash ensures that these settings are always used.

18 hours ago, fejeena said:

FemV13 does not add female armor clothes for all vanilla armors and clothes.  No Middes shirt06, the original mesh will be used.

I have never heard that the Oblivion esm can be modified or damaged. Yes the bsa files can be messed up by wrong archive invalidate. Use SkyBSA and never touch the OBMM archive invalidate  settings and it will not happen.   No Mod can damage esm and bsa, When you uninstall a Mod that changed vanilla things thw original is used again.

TES4edit and CS do not let you change the oblivion esm, it's blocked. You can only create esp patches to change things.

Let Steam imstall a new esm and all bsa.

-----------------------

And the female with invible hand/feet

The FemV13 Mod add meshes for roberts female body, upper and lowerbody ( cuirass, Greaves, full body armors) but not boots and gloves, the vanilla boots and gloves are used, and with your missing bsa you have no boots and gloves

But why you have houses, trees, rocks .... without the Oblivion meshes bsa ?

After Steam has updated your  esm and bsa files you must have in your game folder: ....  Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/data/

Oblivion.esm

Oblivion - Meshes.bsa

Oblivion - Misc.bsa

Oblivion - Sounds.bsa

Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa

Oblivion - Voices1.bsa

Oblivion - Voices2.bsa

And TES4Edit will find them.

In your game the bsa files are missing.

-------------------------------------------------------

Yes, maby a new installtion is the best  ( And remember: NOT in the C : / program files !! the shit default install path )

And test often! Install the base game with Shivering isle and DLCs, Install the OBMM and sort Oblivion esm and the DLCs esp, then test your game.

Then install tools: OBSE, SkyBSA, Elys_USV, . . .   and then start your game with OBSE ( see my yellow link i have posted above, the one in my signature ,how you start your game with OBSE (I don't have a Steam Oblivion version))

NEVER use the OblivionLauncher.exe ! ! !  it will change the load order, mess up your game !!!

Then install the body mods you want and the matching armor clothes replacer.

FemV13  is female body AND armor/clothes replacer. Male: you can install Roberts body (one file) and the Roberts outfit Mod ( second file). Or Bodybuider Body and Body Builder armor clothes replacer.

Sort the new esp in OBMM

Test your game again.

Now you have a working base game. If you have enough hard drive space you can make a backup of your whole Oblivion folder ( not only the data folder! the Oblivion folder)

Then you can restore your game the next time something is messed up.

And now you can start with Mods.

Always test after 2-3 installed Mods!  If there is something wrong after 10 installed Mods at once you will have a lot of trouble to find the "bad" Mod.

Armor-clothes Mods you can install more at once, they have chests or add the armor in the player inventory. If a chest is missing or a armor has wrong/missing textures you know the Mod.  ! Of course do not install other armor clothes replacers ! Only Mods with new armors/clothes.

Correct the load order in OBMM and text your game.

------------------

Bashed patch / wrye bash  I never used, But sounds right to me.

If you have "All eyes for all races/All hairs" it must be enabled for all races to use it,  and that's what wrye bash did.

And "Display ring/amulet above clothes" is a clothes setting that can be overwritten by other Mods lower in the load order and wrye bash ensures that these settings are always used.

understood, I uninstalled the game already, just some remaining questions; By ''Sort'' I suppose you mean re-arranging the ESP's in a correct load order (And about load order, whaddya think of how I organized mine? I used boss first but it was kinda fucky with some mods, and for ex; Mystic emporium fix got badly placed, so organized mostly by hand)

is it required to uninstall the mod managers? I suppose they could have some remaining fuckyness, but I think wrye bash is the most fine of them(?) 

and about my main saved games, I suppose they are dead? Unless the clean install fixes them by osmosis (and I did test with new games only)-  how can I most quickly start a new game and jump to where I was in the old saves, in the occasion of having to abandon ship when a save gets too many problems? I have about 200 hours on them (lol) so wanna recover the most I can on New saves.  

or just start over ngl' it's refreshing but bittersweet 

Before uninstalling I did do a bit of deactivating mods, after leaving the most simple/unrelated to clothes- mods, and checking individual mods outside of Bashed patch, Tes4edit worked, and guess what? It found the Sneaky shirt from the ID you gave me, but the Invisible armor wouldn't go away no matter what, tho boots and hands appeared on the Blades Woman in the prison, just not the cuirass once again. and the ID mod still gave me same result of missing meshes/textures. 

I suppose this bug may have a fix, and it's possible one of my mods eventually triggers it again (Which I will have a better chance of debugging after the whole safety procedures), but for now I guess the solution is just starting from zero. 

Do you have any suggestion of Back up method? Onedrive and Dropbox don't have enough space, do I just copy paste the whole of Oblivion folder to a new one?

Once again, Thank you very very much for your time helping me, I really appreciate it, especially for the patience xD 

Edited by UnetéroKenora
text complements

Read

Only replace the HGEC feamle body and Roberts male with the body-armor-clothes replacer you like.

You can use wrye bash

But OBMM you need if you want to install OMods. You can use OBMM just for install OMods, or for unpack OMods and then install with wrye bash or manually.

BOSS is the best to sort Oblivion Mods. Yes Mods that are not in the BOSS masterlist are placed at the end of the load order when you run the BOSS tool (in OBMM or wrye bash) but you get a warning/message about all the not sorted Mods, and you sort the Mods manually (Never let them at the end of the load order )

Then you can open the BOSS masterlist and add the not sorted Mods in the list, so you don't have to sort them again the next time. (! create copies of the List ! If you update the masterlist your entries are gone. Yes there are still updates 1-2 times a year )

Or you sort all Mod manually ( see my Link above : BOSS and manual sorting)

--------------

Your old saves.  Bugs can be in a save. You can try your old save. But first start a new game and test only with new game, If everything works then you can try a old save..

---------------

I have some full game copies. One on the hard drive in the PC I use . I renamed the folder before I installed the game again. The renamed folder is my old full game with Mods.

I also have a copy of the base game on my harddrive (Oblivion, ShiveringIsle and DLCs) that's not a big folder, Oblivion is a "small" game.

And I have 2 older copies of my modded games on a external hard drive.

Edited by fejeena