Well, I completely uninstalled and reinstalled Skyrim AE, setup everything using the sexlab guide on this forum that was recommended, and finally had everything working. I added just a few more mods after I knew everything was working, and now I get a notice that SexLabUtil.dll SKSE plugin is missing or overwritten when the game is running. I tried disabling the few mods I added and the notice still shows. It says to confirm that SexLabUtil.dll is properly stored in skyrim/data/skse/plugins/folder, but my SexLabUtil.dll is located MO 2\mods\SexLabFrameworkAE_v164b\SKSE\Plugins. I tried moving it to where the game recommended, but the error was still showing so I moved it back. Below are my FNIS output and current load order generated by loot. Any help would be appreciated.

FNIS 2.jpg

Plugin 2.jpg

Edited by red258525

SexLab is showing in my MCM, but now the only option in the submenu is install. All of the prerequisites are greyed out but none have the green OK like before, and when I click the "click here" button to install nothing happens.

Edited by red258525
27 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

I am beginning to believe that you too, like many others, have stumbled upon the Update AE . Downgrading, to my knowledge, does not help with these problems  .

Always, as far as I know, the only valid solution is to reinstall without AE . 

I'm new to modding, so I just want to make sure I understand. Are you suggesting that I reinstall SexLab and not update in the MCM (what I did the first time), or are you suggesting I reinstall Skyrim SE without the AE upgrade?

31 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

Apparently it seems the only viable solution to solve all problems. 

Do I still have that option if I purchased the Anniversary Edition instead of buying SE and the upgrade separately? I know it still downloads as SE first, but it seems to install the upgrade to AE as soon as I start.

to add to ??????1627  

if you can have a downgrade you wont have to struggle in a bugged AE engine still updating .

if there is a solution you might find it here Skyrim Anniversary Edition - issues for SE users? - Skyrim: Special Edition - LoversLab

make sure that your skse version is corresponding to your runtime version and sexlab is corresponding to the 2 of them .

follow this topic SE Compatibility Tracking (Dec 26? #6901) - ✔SexLab ✔DD beta ✔Faster HDT ✔DAR .NET SF - Skyrim: Special Edition - LoversLab

when sexlab does not give you any issues and recognised well  activate / install sexlab in MCM while in third view ( not in first person view ) .

Edited by coolfreaky