Fusion girl invisible torso

4 hours ago, Nekolilac said:

for some reason my torso turns invisible a few minutes playing, whether starting a new game, or loading up a save. Everything is fine then bam, and it's only the player character npcs are fine, just wish I knew what was causing this

Always check video card drivers (though it is unlikely that this is your specific issue) and then open up Body slide and find that outfit.   See if the textures are loading.     Third, are you using any "enhancing" mod that "draws low res first, then high res second.

5 hours ago, Nekolilac said:

drivers are fine, and it's not one outfit but any outfit. In bodyslide they load up with no problems. as for enhancing mod, I'm not sure what that would be.

Enhancements would be like using high resolution textures.   The outfits showing up in bodyslide with the textures means it isn't the outfit.  

Typically, a re-install of FG might fix the issue.   

Also, if it is a vanilla outfit that is disappearing, then check this mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/55007/?tab=description

7 hours ago, Nekolilac said:

Ugh it's still happening, does using CCO's clothing replacers have anything to do with it? I found them on the fusion girl clothing mega thread. and yeah I doubled checked I'm using the fusion not the cbbe

Unfortunately, I use CBBE (it is easier but it is geared more toward those who prefer wasteland girls with severe back pain......ie. big tits, not my thing, but that easy button is hard to pass up) and I use CCO, so no issues there so far.

Ok meaning no disrespect as this was an easy step I missed on occasion, but ......you did load up each of the CCO outfits in bodyslide and press the build button right?  Bodyslide just shows the presence of the model and texture file.  

On SSE there was a similar problem with Dripping When Aroused which applied a cloak. It caused PC to disappear in certain areas, most notably inside a Blue Palace in Solitude. Check whether the cause of your issue is not some other mod that you might not even suspect. 

52 minutes ago, Nekolilac said:

I got rid of the CCO clothes, using the stuff that comes with Fusion Girl, and the problem is gone, not sure why that seemed to trigger it. And yes, I batched build, and morphs, do that anytime I get clothes and such.

I'm using CCO with Fusion Girl and no invisible body for me, so something strange is going on there. 

• 11 months later...
On 12/27/2021 at 2:56 PM, Nuka Cherry Mobile said:

I had this exact problem. Bodyslide correct, armours appear I game, then after a few minutes.... invisible body. I tried everything.

What fixed it for me was reinstalling the fusion body mtm presets and selecting ignore armour for the firm/soft/natural presets.

I bet you selected no bounce in armour, which seems to glitch out.

This seems to have fixed it for me too. Lame I don't like having jiggling armor

• 3 months later...
On 12/27/2021 at 1:56 PM, Nuka Cherry Mobile said:

I had this exact problem. Bodyslide correct, armours appear I game, then after a few minutes.... invisible body. I tried everything.

What fixed it for me was reinstalling the fusion body mtm presets and selecting ignore armour for the firm/soft/natural presets.

Omg years later and this is still an issue lol. I have been battling this bug for days, completely baffled. I thought I had it and then after hours of playing, all the way through the story to Diamond City, and boom... it resurfaced. I thought it was a weird animation messing up skeletons or something. I will try this when I get home from my girls house tomorrow. 

• 1 year later...
On 12/27/2021 at 1:56 PM, Nuka Cherry Mobile said:

Unfortunately this bug is still a thing.  I went into MTM 3BBB CBP OCBP OCBPC Phyisics and changed the setting to firm ignore armor and it solved the issue. Thank you for figuring this out!