Damsels NOT in Distress - SE (0) - Hotspring Episode

Damsels NOT in Distress - SE (0) - Hotspring Episode

View File

This is now an anime, and this is the fanservice/hotspring episode... minus the actual anime part. 

This is stripped down (ha!) version of Damsels in Distress (0) Follower Collection. It removes the Sexlab and Zaz requirements as well as the rescue mechanics entirely. All of the girls can be found at their getaway which is just south of Cronvangr Hall in Eastmarch. All of them are ready and willing to be recruited for your adventures right from the get go. They all come equipped with their own skills and spells as well as very basic gear. It is a bit of a nuisance to get them to wear their armor however but it's in their inventory. These girls have a relocation feature where you can ask them to stay in another place and stay there (like your home) and even ask them to return here to the hotsprings. They can also be married, if you were wondering.

Please take care of them.

(Please let me know if any issues are encountered.)

Known Issues

This mod will supposedly cause issues with Misty Skye's missing girls quest where you search for dropped clothes. The new terrain might eat some of these dropped clothes making them unreachable. Install this mod after you've finished that quest. If it's too late for that, then just temporarily remove the mod.

Disclosure

I shouldn't have to state this but I know I will need to. Not that this warning will save me from all of them. If you want nude bodies you need a body replacer, which my mod doesn't provide. The poses depicted in the screenshots are a combination of both vanilla animations from vanilla invisible furniture which is what these girls sit on and Halo Poser which this mod does not require but was used to make the screenshots more... sexy. 3D Plants and Trees may prevent some Lean Markers from clipping into the trees, not confirmed.

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul to recruit Nova.

Thank you to Subhuman for fixing my Navmesh and preventing a potential disaster of incompatibility with any mod that modifies the terrain in the nearby area.

Damsels in Distress

DiD0 SFW (No Zaz/Sexlab) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/62057

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/24/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Something wrong with the file - downloads as "Damsels NOT in Distress - SE (0) - Follower Collection v1.0" with no extension - no .7z or .zip etc - I renamed the file simply adding .7z to the end of the name and it seems to work ok then. (well, I was then able to extract it and all the appropriate contents are there)

Also - once in I checked the files - the dialog branches have Null References (32 of them) - I would think that they should link to the 3 Dialog topics above (or perhaps deleted as they are possibly replaced by the three functional dialog branches added at the bottom of the list)

Edited by Caithness
1 hour ago, Caithness said:

Something wrong with the file - downloads as "Damsels NOT in Distress - SE (0) - Follower Collection v1.0" with no extension - no .7z or .zip etc - I renamed the file simply adding .7z to the end of the name and it seems to work ok then. (well, I was then able to extract it and all the appropriate contents are there)

Also - once in I checked the files - the dialog branches have Null References (32 of them) - I would think that they should link to the 3 Dialog topics above (or perhaps deleted as they are possibly replaced by the three functional dialog branches added at the bottom of the list)

mine is missing the extension also, honestly I think its broken

• 3 weeks later...

I tried the mod out and mostly enjoyed it. I had the "Erotic Adventures of Misty Skye" follower mod installed as well, and the courier handed her (not me) a letter which pertained to a quest to find the damsels. I went to the hot spring location, but there was a quest to find their discarded clothes. I found one of them, but I can't seem to find any others. I guess my main question is this: Is there supposed to be a quest involved with the damsels, or am I missing something? Also, while searching for the discarded clothes, the damsels just up and randomly appeared in the hot spring when I turned around. I am extremely confused, mostly because my eyesight isn't great and I can't see the discarded clothes. Sorry for rambling; I would like some clarification. Thank you in advance.

Edited by Agent_Smith
10 hours ago, Agent_Smith said:

I tried the mod out and mostly enjoyed it. I had the "Erotic Adventures of Misty Skye" follower mod installed as well, and the courier handed her (not me) a letter which pertained to a quest to find the damsels. I went to the hot spring location, but there was a quest to find their discarded clothes. I found one of them, but I can't seem to find any others. I guess my main question is this: Is there supposed to be a quest involved with the damsels, or am I missing something? Also, while searching for the discarded clothes, the damsels just up and randomly appeared in the hot spring when I turned around. I am extremely confused, mostly because my eyesight isn't great and I can't see the discarded clothes. Sorry for rambling; I would like some clarification. Thank you in advance.

I know misty skye has a quest in that area, but I might have unconsciously popped by camp on top of her quest's camp. My mod is not supposed to have any exchange with it, so I suggest you disable my mod until finish misty's quest.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 6:17 PM, thesteve812 said:

I ported your 3 damsel mods to LE for myself using Cathedral Assets Optimizer and they all work great.

Can I ask you to please share the conversions you've made? I haven't found the time to do it myself. If they are indeed good I'll make them official.

• 4 months later...