69 mods loaded in NMM, manual installation possible?

I hope this isn't a repeat question.  This is my first time trying Sexout on FNV.  It has been a long confusing quest.  I am confused by the instructions/tutorials.  Have used Sexout with Sims, and have been modding Fallout 4 for a long time.  Since I am 69 mods deep into this install (third load of game in attempt) on NMM I am wondering if it is possible to finish manually?  I really don't mean to be a pain, just don't want to start from scratch, again.

Specific Questions.

1.)  Is it possible to install FOMOD now to handle just the Sexout installations?

2.)  I am seeing different tutorials, dated 2013, that seem to indicate two different things.  One seems to tell me that a folder by the name of "SRC Resources" should hold all the requirements (mods for) of the framework.  I take this to mean that the prerequisites do not go there, including Common Resources.  Is this correct?

Another tells me that FOMOD should load these in a folder called "Mods" which I don't have.  I remember creating a Mods folder in Sims but NMM is different.  I see the next version should connect with NMM, so perhaps I am rushing things, if so I am sorry.

3.)  I have all the requirements installed through NMM except the Common Resources.  Have even dropped those to folders into Mesh and Textures in the Data Folder, but last night removed them manually.  Can I install them that way effectively?  Or do they also belong in the SRC Resource folder?

4.)  Can I unzip the mods I have chosen to use into SRC Resources folder and then drop that into my FNV files?  If so, what would be the location for it?

Right now the game is operating correctly but when I talk to hookers I get generic <waves> Hello and the like.  Of course I have not entered any mods yet, just the listed prerequisites.  So basically doing without sex.  However, at 63 irl this is nothing new.  And I have Fallout 4 installed on my other PC.

23 hours ago, ittabena said:

I hope this isn't a repeat question.  This is my first time trying Sexout on FNV.  It has been a long confusing quest.  I am confused by the instructions/tutorials.  Have used Sexout with Sims, and have been modding Fallout 4 for a long time.  Since I am 69 mods deep into this install (third load of game in attempt) on NMM I am wondering if it is possible to finish manually?  I really don't mean to be a pain, just don't want to start from scratch, again.

Specific Questions.

1.)  Is it possible to install FOMOD now to handle just the Sexout installations?

2.)  I am seeing different tutorials, dated 2013, that seem to indicate two different things.  One seems to tell me that a folder by the name of "SRC Resources" should hold all the requirements (mods for) of the framework.  I take this to mean that the prerequisites do not go there, including Common Resources.  Is this correct?

Another tells me that FOMOD should load these in a folder called "Mods" which I don't have.  I remember creating a Mods folder in Sims but NMM is different.  I see the next version should connect with NMM, so perhaps I am rushing things, if so I am sorry.

3.)  I have all the requirements installed through NMM except the Common Resources.  Have even dropped those to folders into Mesh and Textures in the Data Folder, but last night removed them manually.  Can I install them that way effectively?  Or do they also belong in the SRC Resource folder?

4.)  Can I unzip the mods I have chosen to use into SRC Resources folder and then drop that into my FNV files?  If so, what would be the location for it?

Right now the game is operating correctly but when I talk to hookers I get generic <waves> Hello and the like.  Of course I have not entered any mods yet, just the listed prerequisites.  So basically doing without sex.  However, at 63 irl this is nothing new.  And I have Fallout 4 installed on my other PC.

1. I prefer Mod Organizer 2 over FOMM because FOMM and NMM are size limited

2. This is correct.

2.5. Don't know about that. Just ignore it

3. I suggest always using mod managers. Easier to add remove mods if something goes wrong

4. scr resources folder is the same as the data folder.

5. the 'hellos' are from Smaller Talk, probably. it adds dialogs for NPC that couldn't talk before.

4 hours ago, dborg2 said:

1. I prefer Mod Organizer 2 over FOMM because FOMM and NMM are size limited

2. This is correct.

2.5. Don't know about that. Just ignore it

3. I suggest always using mod managers. Easier to add remove mods if something goes wrong

4. scr resources folder is the same as the data folder.

5. the 'hellos' are from Smaller Talk, probably. it adds dialogs for NPC that couldn't talk before.

Thank you for the quick response.

4. Wow, it's true.  I spent the day loading up the SCR Resources folder, and there they are in the Data folder.

This leaves me one last question.  Sexout...97 reports itself as working on startup of game.  When I stripped out the Meshes, Textures and Sounds, and one renamed BSA for the SRC Resources Folder that left behind all sorts of .esp's and a couple menues.  Don't I need to add those somehow?  Somewhere?  Some of the mods, like Sexout Sex Key and Sexout Kiss Key are only .esp.  Can I add these normally now - without the removed folders - with a mod manager? 

And thank you again for your time.  If you ever have a WordPress website question just shout.

the esps and other remaining stuff you got from all the 'resources' need to be deleted. They are all merged into SexoutCommonResources

The loose esps from Sexout SexKey and Sexout Kiss Key etc can be placed in the data folder, or you can zip them and then load them as any other mod.