how to write this script (auto equip cape for vampire lord)?

i want to write a script : when i tansform into a vampire lord , "DLC1VampireLordCape" will automatically be equiped on . how should i write . i have wrote this one below and complied ,and attached it to "DLC1VampireChangeFXEffect" ,but not working . thanks for help .

Scriptname CapeEquip
Armor Property DLC1VampireLordCape  Auto 
event onLoad()
 Game.GetPlayer().EquipItem(DLC1VampireLordCape, true, true)
endEvent

• 1 month later...

Scriptname CapeEquip extends activemagiceffect  

Armor Property DLC1VampireLordCape Auto

Event OnEffectFinish(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
  akTarget.EquipItem(DLC1VampireLordCape, false, true)
endEvent
I've attached it to DLC1VampireChangeEffect instead of DLC1VampireChangeFXEffect.

I didn't played Dawnguard yet. I am not sure why there are two spells. I tested in game with the DLC1VampireChange spell (player.addspell XX00283b). I think it should work with either.

Scriptname CapeEquip extends activemagiceffect  

Armor Property DLC1VampireLordCape Auto

Event OnEffectFinish(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
  akTarget.EquipItem(DLC1VampireLordCape, false, true)
endEvent
I've attached it to DLC1VampireChangeEffect instead of DLC1VampireChangeFXEffect.

I didn't played Dawnguard yet. I am not sure why there are two spells. I tested in game with the DLC1VampireChange spell (player.addspell XX00283b). I think it should work with either.

how to attached it to DLC1VampireChangeEffect ?  how to make it work on my character ? I still can't figure out .

is this right ?

post-37536-0-05647900-1374327370_thumb.jpg

it's not working .

can you teach me ?

Archived