Famous LooksMenu presets

A thread for LooksMenu presets of famous people.

I've been making LooksMenu presets of real persons to pass the time. I'm open to requests, but mostly I'm just looking for feedback to make them "perfect." Here's one of Madison Ivy I've been tinkering with the past half hour.

This one's pretty close: if you don't focus too hard, there are moments it looks just like her. I think the cheeks need the most attention.

I'd love to see everyone else's work also!

Spoiler

madison.png

Edited by delete1618

I don't really have a list. I just make them when I need to kill some time. If you send me some reference pictures, I can give her a shot. I'm having trouble finding any of her just making a plain expression from the front and from the side.

And no, the skin texture on the cheeks is from some mod I have that I can't pinpoint. I'd change it if I could find it, haha.

Here's one of Karma RX. The hair needs a little improvement in color, but I'm limited there by what's provided. I don't want to get too hardcore into customization. Same with the tattoos.

I've never really paid attention to her until today, and realized I actually went on a date with her about eight years ago when we were both studying in Madrid. The realization made my day a little weird. I don't really remember much aside from her intelligence and her telling me she had fantasies about men taking off their condoms mid-sex without asking/telling her. The most that happened (only to head off anyone asking) was sitting in the basement of a Catholic girl's school (where we were boarding) watching TV with my arm around her and listening to Tycho. I also lent her a copy of Mishima's Forbidden Colors, and had to really bug her to get it back before flying home.

Anyway, random trip down memory lane.

Reveal hidden contents

karma.png.082fbf526521cfdb46a05558ee2ebced.png

Edited by delete1618
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Olmech said:

Alice Eve as Doctor Carol Marcus in Star Trek Into Darkness...or at least thats what I was trying to achieve.

Looks good! I think it would be closer with only minor changes. The makeup is off (too much eye shadow), the eyebrows should be a bit higher, her eyes should be rounder, and her lips are the wrong shape (her philtrum is too deep and her top lip should angle out more as well as present further than her lower lip).

Edited by delete1618