On 7/11/2022 at 8:34 PM, Frotendo said:

I’m posting my own files for the 0.2 Busty May with the 0.1 outfit. They keep the improved curves of 0.2 onwards but restore the ORAS Red texture from the first 0.1 release.

So did you take the 0.5 release and only restore May's textures, or do your layeredFS files stop at the .2 release? I like the other updated characters with 0.5, but miss may's 0.1 outfit.

Edited by shikaku41
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/10/2022 at 2:47 PM, Rinu_Revolution said:

It was alot simpler then I thought. you can use Luma enable game patching and install them that way.
Enable Game Patching in Luma.
Put the 3ds's SD cart into your PC.
Inside of the Luma folder use this mods instructions on how to install it. However the "Mods" folder should be named "Titles" in the Luma folder everything esle is the name.

This is how mine look for Alpha Sapphire.
luma\titles\000400000011c500\romfs\a\1\3 put the file named "3" inside of the "3" folder.
luma\titles\000400000011c500\romfs\a\0\2 put the file named "1" inside of the "2" folder.

Any folders that don't exist create them yourself and I installed the mod on top of the Star Sapphire rom hack and it seems to be working fine.

I'm not the best at explaining but if someone need help ill try.

If I was trying to do this with the Busty Serena Mod for Pokémon Y what would the Directories?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2023 at 8:29 PM, shikaku41 said:

So did you take the 0.5 release and only restore May's textures, or do your layeredFS files stop at the .2 release? I like the other updated characters with 0.5, but miss may's 0.1 outfit.

I extracted May’s 0.1 outfit textures and her 0.5 outfit textures (the overworld & cutscene/in-battle models) as four PNG images, went into MS Paint on Windows, and using the “turkey baster” tool on there (I don’t remember what it’s actually called?), I painstakingly painted over the 0.5 texture pixel-by-pixel, pulling the proper “ORAS Red” shades from the 0.1 color palettes with the “turkey baster”, and basically colored over Pokefan77’s “ORAS Blue” texture from the 0.5 release to make it “ORAS Red”. I then injected my modified 0.5 texture back into the raw model data and contributed my own 3ds’ LayeredFS patch to this topic.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2023 at 5:59 PM, Frotendo said:

"SD ROOT" refers to whatever your 3ds'/2ds' SD Card is named. Drag the "luma' folder of your game's respective .ZIP to your SD's root directory (merge if asked, unless you already have a different ORAS mod you wish to keep). Make sure "Loading of External firms & Modules" and "Enable Game Patching" are both turned on in your Luma Settings (hold "Select" when powering your LumaCFW'd system on to reach this particular menu).

Omega Ruby.zip 37.52 MB · 123 downloads Alpha Sapphire.zip 37.52 MB · 90 downloads

I'm having problems making the omega ruby patch, I always get an error,  "An exception occurred. ARM11 - data abort. Both digital and my physical card get this error. The patch for Alpha Saphire works fine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/23/2022 at 12:36 PM, Gokuto7 said:

Ok I figured out the issue. I wasn't wearing one of the tops that worked with the mod. I kind of wish there was a complete list of all of the ones that worked, with pictures, as some of the tops seem bigger than others. Also, for ORAS, how can we change clothes to another outfit that works with the mod?

On 12/2/2022 at 2:19 PM, Fluffysylveon said:

Works on hardware, thanks and bless you.

I still remember the original versions of these and how the creator of the XY one just up and disappeared, and took the mod with him. Huge props to you for keeping it alive.

how were you guys able to get it to work? after putting the files in luma/titles/TID/a/0/8/ i just got a black screen. It happens on multiple devices, cart or digital, and ive reinstalled several times to no avail
i reach the black screen after selecting language (none of them work)

2 minutes ago, 2throwaway2 said:

how were you guys able to get it to work? after putting the files in luma/titles/TID/a/0/8/ i just got a black screen. It happens on multiple devices, cart or digital, and ive reinstalled several times to no avail
i reach the black screen after selecting language (none of them work)

this is for x/y btw

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2023 at 8:29 PM, shikaku41 said:

I have May's 0.1 Outfit on the 0.2 Body with the other NPC glow-ups PokeFan did for the subsequent releases thus far (with the Emerald Brendan mod from GameBanana added in also). The directories are structured for Luma's LayeredFS feature on the genuine 3ds/2ds hardware, but they should plug into the Citra emulator without too much of a fuss.

Omega Ruby Busty Red.zip Alpha Sapphire Busty Red.zip

9 hours ago, Frotendo said:

I have May's 0.1 Outfit on the 0.2 Body with the other NPC glow-ups PokeFan did for the subsequent releases thus far (with the Emerald Brendan mod from GameBanana added in also). The directories are structured for Luma's LayeredFS feature on the genuine 3ds/2ds hardware, but they should plug into the Citra emulator without too much of a fuss.

Omega Ruby Busty Red.zip 37.52 MB · 0 downloads Alpha Sapphire Busty Red.zip 37.52 MB · 2 downloads

how install this mod

On 11/11/2023 at 7:52 PM, Frotendo said:

Omega Ruby Busty Red.zip 37.52 MB · 5 downloads Alpha Sapphire Busty Red.zip 37.52 MB · 5 downloads

Hello, the Omega Ruby crashes my N3DS. I have tested the digital and cartridge version, the mod also crashes on Citra. The Alpha Sapphire version works fine.

On 11/12/2023 at 12:18 PM, kmbhbk said:

how install this mod

here

On 1/6/2022 at 1:32 AM, Pokefan77 said:

I'm glad you like the mod, thanks! The installation is very simple, just copy and paste having the rom of the games in citra mmj, in the info-txt that comes in the mod comes the whole process but in summary you just have to do this:

------ORAS-MAY------

Copy the Garc, archive number 3, inside this path and paste it in the folder number 3:

-Pokemon Omega Ruby: citra-emu/load/mods/000400000011c400/romfs/a/1/3

-Pokemon Alpha Sapphire: citra-emu/load/mods/000400000011c500/romfs/a/1/3

Move the Garc, archive number 1, inside this path and paste it in the folder number 2:

-Pokemon Omega Ruby: citra-emu/load/mods/000400000011c400/romfs/a/0/2

-Pokemon Alpha Sapphire: citra-emu/load/mods/000400000011c500/romfs/a/0/2
-------XY-SERENA-------

Copy the Garc, archive number 9 and number 8, inside this path and paste it in the folder number 8:
-Pokemon X: citra-emu/load/mods/0004000000055D00/romfs/a/0/8
-Pokemon Y: citra-emu/load/mods/0004000000055E00/romfs/a/0/8

One of the mods that I use as a base is the nude mod, but I don't quite like it, maybe later I'll make a more realistic and adult one, with more curves ;)

But what I don't know is how to use textures as a mod in citra without packaging it in a BCH and then in a GARC container, I have seen that for citra to read it, the texture has to have a specific code by name, such as "tex1_256x128_86C8DF08A1408E7D_3.png". I don't know how this code is generated or found for each texture, does anyone know how?

It would be easier and faster to use the textures that way, although reading them like this will lose performance.

Finally I saw that to make mods in sun and moon you have to use other programs, and that at least for now you can only edit textures or so it seems, if someone knows what to use to extract and import 3d models in sun and moon to comment here, pls

• 2 weeks later...

So anyone thats knows about doing stuff like this could give a simple guide on how to edit models and modding them into the game again? I want to edit some models but when I want to import them again I just don't know how to do it lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...