hey, so im trying to get a mod that will let me have sex when I am playing as a werewolf what mods do you recommend and how would i start the animation, i am playing a female character and my follwer the one i want to have sex with is male but im still happy if the werewolf is a guy (im ussing sos as well) thanks for any help

I do not know of many that would work.  You would either need a dialog mod that handles animal animations (most don't seem to) or a hotkey mod you can use shifted because none of the spell mods would work (to my knowledge).  There are also few "female werewolf" animations, so your selection will be limited.

One hotkey mod I use that does work as a werewolf (though it does trigger the animation as aggressive, though that may not matter) is Sexlab Leveling.

15 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

That is what this mod is for:

Does it do more than provide a hotkey and configuration for rape? Looks like there are some other schlong options and such, but as far as starting the animations?

The other suggestion for the OP I have is SL Tools, since we haven't had any feedback on the suggestions thus far.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

Does it do more than provide a hotkey and configuration for rape? Looks like there are some other schlong options and such, but as far as starting the animations?

The other suggestion for the OP I have is SL Tools, since we haven't had any feedback on the suggestions thus far.

A mod which enables the player character to talk to NPCs as a werewolf would help while Sexlab Werewolves prolongs the transformation and prevents changing back in the middle of a sex act. Something like Moonlight Tales or Growl- Were-Beasts of Skyrim would probably do the job. 

MT and Growl do give you the option of staying in werewolf form until cancelled but don't let you speak to NPCs.  There was an older mod that worked with MT (I don't think I've tried it with Growl, or I did and it did not work) that changed the script for changing into wolf form. Normally that puts you in a werewolf faction and removes you from player, making everything hate you and kill on sight.  It is also why crimes you commit don't count against you.

I think followers might stay friendly, but I think all of the dialog mods for starting sex do not support creature animations and always call for MF or FF animations, or oral/blowjob etc by tag so that likely wouldn't work even with a friendly follower.

From what I read on SLWW, it is a rape triggered by hot key and so not different from the SL Leveling mod I use already.  The aggression might not matter depending on the follower mod being used but again, OP @thatboidosemeth would have to give feedback on that.  Creature animations may not have a con/noncon flag or feature so that might all be moot in terms of animation choices.

SL Tools would probably be most useful for selecting the animation, unless OP wanted to remove all of the male werewolf animations, with a female player character selected.