Jump to content

New Vegas Sexout Pregnancy no body swap, belly doesn't change.


nightwing100

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm currently having a bug with my character being pregnant but her belly doesn't change, I get the debuff and pregnancy token like normal but there is no visual change at all, I tried to tweak the belly size adjustment in MCM but it doesn't work.

 

Anyone met this problem before?

Posted
18 hours ago, nightwing100 said:

I'm currently having a bug with my character being pregnant but her belly doesn't change, I get the debuff and pregnancy token like normal but there is no visual change at all, I tried to tweak the belly size adjustment in MCM but it doesn't work.

 

Anyone met this problem before?

Sorry that I missed your message before.

 

What outfit are you wearing if any at all? Not all of the outfits have 'larger' versions

Also possibly you have a crashed script, but that should solve itself with a restart of FNV.

 

Posted
On 12/8/2021 at 1:28 PM, dborg2 said:

Sorry that I missed your message before.

 

What outfit are you wearing if any at all? Not all of the outfits have 'larger' versions

Also possibly you have a crashed script, but that should solve itself with a restart of FNV.

 

Thanks for replied, after a few hours of debugging I found the solution.

 

In the body swap script SexoutP5SBodyCalcsF:

 

Spoiler

if iSwap == 1
                rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:bPregBodySwapFlag" 1
                if iApparBellySize <= 0 && rZActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P0 < 1
                    rZActor.CIOS SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P0
                    if iDebug == 5
                        DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: %n Calling P0 %2.0f" rZActor rCurrOutfit iApparBellySize
                    endif    
                elseif iApparBellySize == 1 && rZActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P1 < 1
                    rZActor.CIOS SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P1
                    if iDebug == 5
                        DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: %n Calling P1 %2.0f" rZActor rCurrOutfit iApparBellySize
                    endif    
                elseif iApparBellySize == 2 && rZActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P2 < 1
                    rZActor.CIOS SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P2
                    if iDebug == 5
                        DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: %n Calling P2 %2.0f" rZActor rCurrOutfit iApparBellySize
                    endif    
                elseif iApparBellySize == 3 && rZActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P3 < 1
                    rZActor.CIOS SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P3
                    if iDebug == 5
                        DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: %n Calling P3 %2.0f" rZActor rCurrOutfit iApparBellySize
                    endif    
                elseif iApparBellySize == 4 && rZActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P4 < 1
                    rZActor.CIOS SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P4
                    if iDebug == 5
                        DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: %n Calling P4 %2.0f" rZActor rCurrOutfit iApparBellySize
                    endif    
                elseif iApparBellySize == 5 && rZActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P5 < 1
                    rZActor.CIOS SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P5
                    if iDebug == 5
                        DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: %n Calling P5 %2.0f" rZActor rCurrOutfit iApparBellySize
                    endif    
                elseif iApparBellySize == 6 && rZActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P6 < 1
                    rZActor.CIOS SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P6
                    if iDebug == 5
                        DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: %n Calling P6 %2.0f" rZActor rCurrOutfit iApparBellySize
                    endif    
                elseif iApparBellySize >= 7 && rZActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P7 < 1
                    rZActor.CIOS SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P7
                    if iDebug == 5
                        DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: %n Calling P7 %2.0f" rZActor rCurrOutfit iApparBellySize
                    endif
                else
                    rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:bPregBodySwapFlag" 0
                    if iDebug == 5
                        DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: %n UnknownSwapError %2.0f" rZActor rCurrOutfit iApparBellySize
                    endif
                endif

 

For some strange reason the script never recognize "iSwap == 1", therefore  "rZActor.CIOS SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P1" was never run.

 

By using console command "player.CIOS SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P1" it apply the body swap effect on my character, my character pregnant body now seems to swap normally.

 

I can't be certain but I think this might cause by me loading a save from a NVSE crash auto save, which can be problematic.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...