Looking for a mod to censor breasts/vagina and optionally eyes, ass, etc. with some sort of blur or pixelation. It could be slotted as an accessory, tattoo, WW body part, etc., doesn't matter. Would be extra cool if it were tied to a trait for males like 'beta' (females are censored) and 'Alpha' (no censor).

Is this something that anyone would be interested in making?

I believe the base game pixels out nude body part and if you use WW which removes the pixels there is a streamer mod to add them again. While they cover more or less the whole sim and not only the nipples / breasts.
Anyhow it is not for the eyes and this may be harder to achieve. And it applies to all sims.

These are no black boxes, so I'm not sure whether this helps you.

As clothing may scale and bend I gave it a try with objects (from MissMe) while a black cube or bar may be better.

While the High Heels mod allows to attach objects to sims based on the things they wear one should create small items for the sim to wear and equip these to spawn the items. It may be better to do this with hidden buffs, so one could apply the items without using a CAS slot. One big downside is that if the sim de-spawns the items are not properly removed.
Positioning the items is not always easy as the bone positions do not automatically match the expected mesh position but in this case it worked quite good.

I attached them to a sim and it looks like this:
image.png.15350ebcfbfeeb40547d9671cdb89229.png

o19_black_cube.packagemanage_sim_object.py

You may give this a try. Anyhow some animators do not make proper use of the rig so the b__ROOT_bind__ bone is not always used. Things attached to it will then not be moved with the sim. Using the 'b__Spine1__' or'b__Penis_Base' bone instead is not very accurate.

`o19.obj.set s=Ting#Tong b=b__CAS_L_EyeArea__ c=0.8 p=0/0.02/0 r=LeftEye a=1` looks for a sim name 'Ting Tong' and adds the box to the eye. You may run the command 10 times and play with the 'c= and 'p=' values to place the cube somewhere else - it will always replace the previous cube as long as you keep 'r=LeftEye'
The box is not properly recolored so you may see some clutter leftovers.

Open the .py file with a text editor if you are looking for some more examples / bone names or commands like 'o19.obj.del' or 'o19.obj.all' to list all attached objects.
A complete list of the native EA bones can be found here: sims4studio.com/thread/250/joint-list-sims-sim-skeletons

Setup:

*.package to Mods/ or a subfolder
*.py to Mids/_o19_/Scripts/
Download S4CL from https://github.com/ColonolNutty/Sims4CommunityLibrary/releases/download/v1.75/sims4communitylib.v1.75.zip and save it to Mods/ or Mods/_cn_/ unless you have it already installed.
There are a few toxic Discord admins who will ban you if they notice that you are using S4CL. The Discord admins of MCCC will ban you if they notice that you are using any of my mods, including this one.

This seems promising, and I tried it out (I already had S4CL I guess, idk what for). I wonder though if a simpler solution would be to make a female upper and lower body that could be set with WW for all females that would have a pixelation layer that is semi transparent (like in my pfp). That way it's always there no matter what. It wouldn't work for eyes, but I suppose that could be an accessory or something?