Wanted: A latex catsuit mod for SE that actually works.

Like it says. Tried Comorito's. No bodyslide for SE.

Tried the original Light and Heavy Catsuits for SE. Doesn't work. Bodyslide won't show up, batch build messes it up.  Can add ballet boots but they don't show up. Gasmasks can't be worn.

What I'd like to see is a non-devious version of all the catsuits in Devious Devices, in all colors, as armor including rubber hoods for all colors! This seems like such an obvious opportunity to me....

I will gladly pay someone Tuesday if they do this.

Thanks for reading.

For black ones you can use H2135 Modern Series 4.

For coloured - idk, never really hunted for those. You can use DD models, come to think of it. That would take some of time in CK, considering the amount of items in those suits, but that would probably be the best soltuion. No unnececery new assets.

Some work would be involved, however you could potentially slap something together in an afternoon yourself using xedit. You'll need DD installed, create a new plugin, copy over the required armor addon, armor for the rendered items and texture set records from DDa and DDx as new records into a new plugin. Then the real busywork would be weeding out the DD keywords, scripts etc. from them, and assigning the inventory models, since you won't be using the DD systems, you don't need to have separate inventory and rendered items.

9 hours ago, Taki17 said:

Some work would be involved, however you could potentially slap something together in an afternoon yourself using xedit. You'll need DD installed, create a new plugin, copy over the required armor addon, armor for the rendered items and texture set records from DDa and DDx as new records into a new plugin. Then the real busywork would be weeding out the DD keywords, scripts etc. from them, and assigning the inventory models, since you won't be using the DD systems, you don't need to have separate inventory and rendered items.

A lot of work for sure. I don't have the experience to do it....

6 hours ago, jakeslu said:

if you looking for simple "A latex catsuit mod" did you check "fetish wardrobe" by Turbosnowy. I converted to SE by CAO and it works perfectly for my Skyrim SE.

Hope this helps 

It's an early favorite but there's no bodyslide for it that I could find.

I have experimented a bit and it seems like Comorito's Suit Pack just uses the .nif's from DD and since DD actually has BodySlide, these Files should work on Comorito's too.
I have tested this with the Catsuit of Comorito's and the BodySlide files from Deviously Cursed Loot. Since that worked, it should be possible to create a BodySlide Patch for Comorito's, using the BodySlide Files from DD.
Im gonna try that and keep you updated.

Well after fucking around, with Stuff that i barely understand, for long enough i got it to work, but only for some Parts.

This Patch only has Files for the Catsuit, the Socks and the the Gloves. I couldn't find any BodySlides for the Rest. It looks like the Gasmask and the Collar does not need any tho. So only the Boots lack their Files.

There is also another Thing that i dont understand. When building the Outfit in BodySlide i cant select any Presets. I dont know how to fix it, but i got a workaround.
Select an Outfit, that allows you to select a Preset and then apply the Group Filter for Comorito's Armor. Now you should have selected an Armor that is filtered. It will be marked as susch by Brackets. Like this: [RandomOutfit]

Now all you need to do is select your Preset and Batch Build. Done

Since the transparent Armor uses different Files they too dont work.

This is the first time i created a "mod" and im barely understanding what im doing. This works on my end and i hope it does on yours too.

Comorito's Suit Pack - CBBE SE.rar