UNP and Total Unique Player

I have this strange problem that i do something wrong, because i do not get sliders in Bodyslides.

So here is what i did.

In installed Bodyslides, Caliente and Total Unique Player and his sliders.

So far so good. I copied my skin textures over, and facegens for the face.

But if i go into Bodyslides and select Unique Player, i am not getting a preview of the body. So either i am missing something or did something wrong at the installation.
So if someone know what i did wrong, i would appreciate pointing out what i did wrong.
Now, i am just playing with out Unique player but also no big breast since i do not want NPC women to have any.

The BHUNP 3BBB slides works of course on its own. But i am not sure. This will alter everyone i think. Selecting Unique Player does not show anything in the preview. So no bodyslide.

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)

Demoniac- High Quality Glossy Female Body Texture

BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) SSE

Total Unique Player 2.0

Thank you and cheers

Edited by wutpickel
21 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Which do you want to be using - BHUNP or CBBE? You should only be using one of them with the skin and armours to match that body.

BHUNP. I just do not get which step was wrong so far. If i read your answer right, i do not need Caliente. Am i right?

@Grey Cloud Yes, one issue solved. I found out that the mod is not compatible with UNP. Perhaps there will be an update but there seems to be a work around involving SSEdit and change the path of the slider. So that is that.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

@Grey Cloud I changed my perspective a little and i came to realize that you are totally correct and i was wrong.

Anyhow, i am using now playable races to being "unique". At the moment i am using a mod called "Human Race with Racecompatibility" which works great. I will check how to make my own race.

Besides i am still looking for a way to make my character actually older looking. Like real 40 or 50s. Most of the time, characters look young. There are no scars or wrinkles. A true MILF.
Another problem i am looking out is the voice. Even thought he character does not talk but moan. I just think it related to a younger character.

Anyhow, its just a response. No issue or anything. I like to get back if i can on things i started.

For older people skin textures and maybe voices:

1) Consistent Older People: https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/files/file/2301-consistent-older-people/

2) Slightly Better - Old People Consistency: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59562

I have not tried either, they look interesting though.  May try them soon.

Consistent Older People was pulled from Nexus over how they are treating people, so the author posted it at AFKmods. The 2nd mod is a lesser version of the same thing for people who use Nexus but don't want to register on another site. 

As I said, I have not tried either one yet, but Slightly Better says it changes voices to be older.  Since it is simpler version of Consistent Older People, maybe both change voices? 

Either way, they may be a solution for you or give you ideas on potential solutions.