Skyrim AE CTD after starting a new game (No MODS, No SKSE64)

I recently bought a new laptop and I go on to install Skyrim AE (just the free mods). The game failed to detect my graphics card and also failed to run full-screen with the Imperial icon missing at the main menu after the Bethesda intro (menu texts are fine, without any $ sign). Then, the game immediately crashed after clicking on New Game.

I tried many things like adding SKAE as an exception in AVG, running SKAE as admin, a clean reinstalled SKSE, de-sync one drive, disabling steam cloud sync, verifying integrity of game files etc. I also enabled crash log but no log file generated after ctd. Its so frustrating.

Could someone offer some suggestions of why might that happen?

Below is my ini

Skyrim.ini -https://pastebin.com/uAz8i0jY

Skyrim.Pref - https://pastebin.com/uEGnqfEL

Edited by phydan1324

You are forced to AE by verifying files.

AE incl. 4 packs are a forced upgrade for free.

You bought the whole package what is AE with hundreds of additional packs.

Read here or many other post.

Edited by Tlam99

normally you get an error of VC runtime 140.dll  !    to run AE patch you need to update or reinstall direct x  last graphic card  and c++   2015-2019

Latest supported Visual C++ Redistributable downloads | Microsoft Docs

than go to nexus and get the downgrade patch  a link in those posts To update skse? - Technical Support - Skyrim: Special Edition - LoversLab

if you want to be able to play with most of the mods.

or wait until modders update their mods . for the second chois you need this :

SE Compatibility Tracking (Nov 20 #6648) - New SE patch, SKSE is pending, but SexLab 1.64 released - Skyrim: Special Edition - LoversLab

• phydan1324 changed the title to Skyrim AE CTD after starting a new game (No MODS, No SKSE64)
24 minutes ago, coolfreaky said:

normally you get an error of VC runtime 140.dll  !    to run AE patch you need to update or reinstall direct x  last graphic card  and c++   2015-2019

Latest supported Visual C++ Redistributable downloads | Microsoft Docs

than go to nexus and get the downgrade patch  a link in those posts To update skse? - Technical Support - Skyrim: Special Edition - LoversLab

if you want to be able to play with most of the mods.

or wait until modders update their mods . for the second chois you need this :

SE Compatibility Tracking (Nov 20 #6648) - New SE patch, SKSE is pending, but SexLab 1.64 released - Skyrim: Special Edition - LoversLab

I installed c++ and make sure directx is on latest version - dx12. But still not working. And I realised a launch loop when I run SKAE as admin. 

It goes like this 
- Requests for admin privilege
- Skyrim Launch Window
- Click Play
- Requests for admin privilege
- Skyrim Launch Window
- Click Play

Edited by phydan1324

did you run the game first time directly from steam , and or directly from SkyrimSE.exe just to test that all is fine !

did you test the game by running from skse loader ?

than run it from your Mod manager ?

according to your skyrim.ini  you are running the game with a missing Master 

[GeneralWarnings]
SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

check that you have all requirements for the mods you have installed . 

check and verify your files with steam ( game integrity )

Edited by coolfreaky
1 hour ago, coolfreaky said:

did you run the game first time directly from steam , and or directly from SkyrimSE.exe just to test that all is fine !

did you test the game by running from skse loader ?

than run it from your Mod manager ?

according to your skyrim.ini  you are running the game with a missing Master 

[GeneralWarnings]
SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

check that you have all requirements for the mods you have installed . 

I have no mods installed though, I did clean insatll SKAE several times 

I verified couple of times and still CTD

Edited by phydan1324
5 hours ago, ttts1 said:

Just to be clear, if you're downloading Skyrim SE through Steam you are getting AE updates which break SKSE.  It's the default now.  So you'll need to use the downgrade patch or a backup file (if you have one) if you're relying on a new download.

I used the downgrade patch before and downgraded to 1.5.97. But the same CTD still occurs 

10 hours ago, coolfreaky said:

you might need to install skse/ae as administrator .

you have to exclude skse/ae from anti-virus  or make exception .  ( i had to restaure the ' skse loader.exe ' from ant-virus to make it work ) .

Did all that still CTD, thanks for helping tho