Big Dick/Big Black Cock Traits

Big Dick/Big Black Cock Traits

View File

DESCRIPTION: These are traits intended for sims with male genitalia (presumably large ones). There's the generic Big Dick trait, and the Big Black Cock trait intended for use in that particular raceplay fetish. The CAS versions are applied in CAS, while the reward versions can be bought for 0 satisfaction points.

ONLY USE ONE VERSION AT A TIME. None of the versions are compatible with each other, to my knowledge. There are the two CAS versions and 4 reward versions, the merged one having both BD and BBC traits, and then a gay-friendly version of that one.

WHAT IT DOES: It gives the trait owner a constant confidence moodlet. Any woman (or man if using gay version) who enters into a radius around them will get a flirty moodlet. Once a sim and the trait owner have penetrative sex (oral, vaginal, anal), the receiving sim will get a constant happy moodlet during sex and will unlock the "Size Queen" or "Blacked" trait in their personal CAS profile. "Size Queen" or "Blacked" will make it so they get an embarrassed moodlet if they have sex with anyone without the respective trait, and will make them tense if they haven't had sex with one in a while.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Wickedwhims

2. XML Injector

EXPLANATION: I DID NOT CREATE THESE MODS. I received permission from the original creator to reupload them here. Enjoy them as is. I am not a mod creator, and the original creator has expressed they do not intend to make any more either. If you have any issues with this mod, I cannot help you!

CONFLICTS: None that I'm aware of, except each version with each other.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/21/2021
  • Category
  • Requires

glad to see these back, originally had the non-rewards version installed, the original author then changed them to the rewards version, removing the original which borked my sims despite them saying it wouldn't hurt anything, then they took the mods down and i had to just uninstall entirely. now I can have the original version back, thank you!

17 hours ago, kildare0674 said:

good to see this mod back.

There used to be a "gay-friendly" version, but I did not see it anymore.

Is ti still available?

As far as I know, currently there is only Reward version has "gay-friendly" version for it.

image.png

*of course I myself have previous merged version of "gay friendly". but we have no idea if the "current uploader" also has it or not, so we have to wait the reply from "current uploader".

Edited by ioawdfv
On 11/27/2021 at 9:02 PM, ioawdfv said:

As far as I know, currently there is only Reward version has "gay-friendly" version for it.

image.png

*of course I myself have previous merged version of "gay friendly". but we have no idea if the "current uploader" also has it or not, so we have to wait the reply from "current uploader".

I received these from the original modder. If you have a version they didn't send me, I can upload it and combine it with these if you want.

Edited by mistkae
On 12/2/2021 at 8:09 PM, fish75 said:

I only have one version installed and it does not appear in game for me at all. Not sure this mod is working.  

I haven't play tested all versions myself, just make sure you've installed it like any other mod (no more than two folders deep into the mod folder).

Edited by mistkae
  • 2 weeks later...

How does XML Injector work? I've been using the traits with just WW and it's working fine. Do I need to download the XML injector as well? 

Also, I really like this mod, but it would be nice if parents didn't react to their children's traits and become very flirty if incest is turned off.  Rather than very flirty, it might make better sense to be proud/embarrassed or something like that. Also, (I haven't checked this yet) but if a toddler has this trait, will others become very flirty around the toddler or would it wait until they become a teen before the trait starts affecting others?

Edited by sirsleepy001

I know 'size queen' accounts for this, but I think there should be preferences (like with other physical attributes) for sizes that can work in conjunction with 'size queen'. For example, if someone has 'dislike big' and they start to have sex with someone who has the 'big' trait, then they could reject having sex with them. I'd prefer to see that happen at the sex part, rather than just have moodlets/modifiers to lower the chance of romance/sex.

6 hours ago, sirsleepy001 said:

How does XML Injector work? I've been using the traits with just WW and it's working fine. Do I need to download the XML injector as well? 

Also, I really like this mod, but it would be nice if parents didn't react to their children's traits and become very flirty if incest is turned off.  Rather than very flirty, it might make better sense to be proud/embarrassed or something like that. Also, (I haven't checked this yet) but if a toddler has this trait, will others become very flirty around the toddler or would it wait until they become a teen before the trait starts affecting others?

5 hours ago, sirsleepy001 said:

I know 'size queen' accounts for this, but I think there should be preferences (like with other physical attributes) for sizes that can work in conjunction with 'size queen'. For example, if someone has 'dislike big' and they start to have sex with someone who has the 'big' trait, then they could reject having sex with them. I'd prefer to see that happen at the sex part, rather than just have moodlets/modifiers to lower the chance of romance/sex.

I asked the uploader of this mod (who isn't actual trait creator, only got permission to upload the mod, cause the one who create this traits abandoned this trait) to add the XML Injector as requirements cause that was what I saw in this traits' original thread by the trait creator, if I remember correctly. If not, sorry about that.

Because of what I said right above, not sure if the uploader/this thread creator can do what you want to do or not.

5 hours ago, Sasas said:

Is there a way to create a small dick trait?

Unless modder/creator creates the actual trait, I don't think so?

Well.. I just found similar mods/traits like this.

Delicious Dick and Pussy Traits 1.0.5 By Kratio

This is what it says in the description of mod:

Thank you to strawrberry - LoversLab for teaching me how to create reward traits and letting me use an icon she created for her mod. Also this is my first mod (for any game) and it was inspired by strawrberrys 'Big Dick Trait' mod

I think it goes well with my mod, as your female sims will now have to choose between the tasty dick and the big one. But then again she could have them both...

Delicious Dick and Pussy Traits 1.0.5 By Kratio

REQUIREMENTS

1) Wicked Whims mod

2) XML Injector — SCUMBUMBO (scumbumbomods.com) - For mod to appear in the reward store

Big D Trait (Guy with a big dick) By Asfelon

So, the "strawrberry - LoversLab" was the original creator of this thread's traits.

And since the "Big Dick/Big Black Cock Traits" has latest version of Reward Store, I think it needs same requirements as "Delicious Dick and Pussy Traits 1.0.5 By Kratio"?

Edited by ioawdfv

I wonder if we can ask them now if we can get the source code to update it. If it's abandoned and they aren't coming back to it, then hopefully, the original creator will just let the community continue their work. I'll send them a message and hope they respond.

edit: having a hard time finding strawrberry contact info

Edited by sirsleepy001
On 12/16/2021 at 6:01 PM, mistkae said:

The original creator no longer has an account here. 

Do you mind if I take this and update it with new things and run with it going forward? I've browsed through the package file and I'm learning how to use S4S, but I have a few ideas on things to add and update.

Edited by sirsleepy001
4 hours ago, sirsleepy001 said:

Do you mind if I take this and update it with new things and run with it going forward? I've browsed through the package file and I'm learning how to use S4S, but I have a few ideas on things to add and update.

You have my go ahead. If you incorporate this mod and expand on it, I'll retire this mod and redirect to yours

2 hours ago, mistkae said:

You have my go ahead. If you incorporate this mod and expand on it, I'll retire this mod and redirect to yours

Do you have the Mod Constructor project files or have you just been using Studio to maintain it?

I feel editing the package using Studio is a bit much for me. I've started a clone of this in Mod Constructor but it would be easier to manage if strawrberry had provided those source files. 

Unless there's a way to import the package file back into Constructor Mod, but I haven't been able to find a tool for that.

Edit: typos

Edited by sirsleepy001