Remove modifier/token/etc affecting attributes and skills

Hi, so I used different mods with Lovers with PK and my hero became -557 speechcraft and -2xx sneak, which I have no idea why.

I tried to use modpca/modpcs/setav in console but they didn't work. 

When I used setav, beyond 250, it puts me further minus (for example, -557 then setav 250 makes -33x, but if you do setav 300, it makes -4xx, like that).

So I want to know how to check my token/modifier or whatsoever that is affecting my hero's attributes and skills and fix this issue?

Thanks...

If you use setAV  you should have the value

Set sneak, to 50 =  50 sneak,  If not , you have a item or active spell, effect that change your sneak.

Have you checked your active spell effects?

And above 250 is not possible.

But it should start with 0 again

Sneak 155  and a item +100 sneak  =  sneak 5  ( 250 is max , you have "255"  , result is 5 )

If you have negative values it is only possible with Items or spell effects.   ( sneak 50  and spell effect -100  = -50 sneak )

Have you refscope installed? It can show "not play able" items and spell effect and spells.

Don't know how to help. You have to find the "bad" item or spell which lowers your values.

Lovers with PK (base mod) does not lower attributes and skills . But some Lovers Mods, but temporarily. ( e.g. SpermSplash when you are covered in cum )

I have a little experience with this situation, that happen when u mess with cursed items with script in game try to change them. For example if U take a ( staff of everscamp )  then use mod to disenchant it then enchant it with other mod to fit your play THEN your char get -xxx the curse depend on the enchant power u put in this case your speed get below 50 what ever ~ command your use and that become permanent even u put the staff in box or drop it or even u try delete the curse if it appear in passive spell ... that happen to me before in game and couldn't find solution except load old save before I mess with items that should not enchant.  

12 hours ago, fejeena said:

If you use setAV  you should have the value

Set sneak, to 50 =  50 sneak,  If not , you have a item or active spell, effect that change your sneak.

Have you checked your active spell effects?

And above 250 is not possible.

But it should start with 0 again

Sneak 155  and a item +100 sneak  =  sneak 5  ( 250 is max , you have "255"  , result is 5 )

If you have negative values it is only possible with Items or spell effects.   ( sneak 50  and spell effect -100  = -50 sneak )

Have you refscope installed? It can show "not play able" items and spell effect and spells.

Don't know how to help. You have to find the "bad" item or spell which lowers your values.

Lovers with PK (base mod) does not lower attributes and skills . But some Lovers Mods, but temporarily. ( e.g. SpermSplash when you are covered in cum )

Thank you for this!
I installed the refscope mod (just got to know by your post - thanks!). And I checked some items.

So there is no active spell effect that is hindering or reducing my speechcraft and sneak. All spell effects were oblivion original based.

Then I checked inventory - you might be able to tell as some items are not in the inventory in a way I can change...

Just FYI, I used the LoversPenaltyHardcore(though I waited long enough to remove all effects as it was too much - anything permanent?).

I removed almost everything except quest-related items then saw what I still had. 

Ring of Gods
My level of Sexual Need (8)
RefScope Targeting Token
A Letter for Albi Pannus
Letter
Gold (7032)
Number of Lovers (4)
Lovers Rape Victim Count (10)
My sexual disgust (3) - (what is it?)
My sexual preference
My last day with Plunder (146)
Lovers Creature Experience (5)
Lovers Sperm Count (282)
Lovers Minutes Past (208559)
Lovers Experience (40)
Lovers Sex Count (128)
Lovers Rape Count (96)
Slaver's Ledger Book
Benirus Manor Key
Handwritten Note
Instructions: the Gray Cowl
Mages Guild Key
Ring of the Vipereye
Chorrol Castle Private Area
Blade of Woe
Imbel Family Crypt Key
Plan for the Big Heist
Boots of Springheel Jak
LoversRaperS Orientation Flag (3)
Lovers Character (52)
My Heat day (140)
Lovers Orgasm Count (25)
Horse Armor Note
Note from Bothiel
Frostcrag Spire Key
My level of Excitation (38)
RefScope Menu Token

-----------------

If there is anyway I can directly fix this issue via different tools, that would also be good. I could not find a way to just reset without changing history etc. It is getting too complicated for me haha...

----

I have a little experience with this situation, that happen when u mess with cursed items with script in game try to change them. For example if U take a ( staff of everscamp )  then use mod to disenchant it then enchant it with other mod to fit your play THEN your char get -xxx the curse depend on the enchant power u put in this case your speed get below 50 what ever ~ command your use and that become permanent even u put the staff in box or drop it or even u try delete the curse if it appear in passive spell ... that happen to me before in game and couldn't find solution except load old save before I mess with items that should not enchant.  

Thanks... I did not do any item related things so not sure why it happened... but I might check old saves later to see when exactly it started. 

Good to hear. I didn't know the fix Mod.

I am sure it was a spell/magic effect that was only in your save. Like mma75online said when you remove or change a Mod while wearing an enchanted item or while a spell is active  ( both from that Mod ) you can not fix it, it's in your save. Only load old save works... or the fix mod which you found.