Genshin Nude Mod?

On 11/24/2023 at 5:41 PM, abcdefglmao said:

Sorry I don't know how to find the current 'national rule' or to write out the korean but if there is any tips to decoding it properly would be helpful also looking for more mods in this size. Or any creators to look for. also any tips for translating their stuff in general
https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/88720185

its gayshin+캐릭터생일,캐릭터생일 means character's birthday ,Raiden Shogun birth is 0626
so its pwd is "gayshin0626",But this mod has been too long and is no longer valid, you can wait for other Koreans to upload this mod again

3 hours ago, Anonymous1033 said:

You'll just have to wait for the Koreans to steal and release the mod.
Chinese resellers will steal the mod, but won't release them, instead they will sell it for money (I don't know if I should call them savvy or just not copyright conscious)

52 minutes ago, lihua QAQ said:

You'll just have to wait for the Koreans to steal and release the mod.
Chinese resellers will steal the mod, but won't release them, instead they will sell it for money (I don't know if I should call them savvy or just not copyright conscious)

You can also call them hypocrite if you want to. I saw a cn modder, who also steals/resells other peoples mod, become mad when his mod got shared for free. The biggest problem is that most of these mods get sold on qq where the other community modders have no access to

9 hours ago, lihua QAQ said:

its gayshin+캐릭터생일,캐릭터생일 means character's birthday ,Raiden Shogun birth is 0626
so its pwd is "gayshin0626",But this mod has been too long and is no longer valid, you can wait for other Koreans to upload this mod again

thanks for explaining :)

23 hours ago, DeIeted User said:

You can also call them hypocrite if you want to. I saw a cn modder, who also steals/resells other peoples mod, become mad when his mod got shared for free. The biggest problem is that most of these mods get sold on qq where the other community modders have no access to

Yes, it is precisely because of these selfish opportunists that many high-quality Chinese mod authors are forced to turn their previously free mods into paid ones to protect their own interests. As a Chinese player, I feel incredibly saddened and angered by this situation. What's even more disheartening is that not only in China and Korea but worldwide, mod authors face immense challenges when it comes to asserting their rights over mods. This difficulty arises from the fact that mods are always built upon existing game works, and there is still no definitive conclusion on whether the copyright of mods belongs to the game developers or the mod authors.

On 9/15/2023 at 1:58 PM, eggsqueueseal said:

i have bottom heavy nahida, shortcake nahida, shortstack paimon and npc loli mods for sumeru, mondstadt, fontaine and ella musk need sik7lin futa mods or any futa mods in dms please 

Screenshot_1.png

20230902200110.png

Could you DM me bottom heavy nahida, shortcake nahida, shortstack paimon?