Genshin Nude Mod?

Is anyone else having this problem? Any time I quit the game with mods with toggles, the toggles will reset to their default whenever I boot up the game again (like whenever I use any of LewdLad's mods) and I'm not sure why. Some characters like Ayaka are especially troublesome as her toggles don't even stay after I just press F10 to refresh the mods I'm using, and it's getting a bit annoying. Is it a 3DMigoto thing or maybe it's something with the files themselves?

36 minutes ago, Isekaid Again said:

Is anyone else having this problem? Any time I quit the game with mods with toggles, the toggles will reset to their default whenever I boot up the game again (like whenever I use any of LewdLad's mods) and I'm not sure why. Some characters like Ayaka are especially troublesome as her toggles don't even stay after I just press F10 to refresh the mods I'm using, and it's getting a bit annoying. Is it a 3DMigoto thing or maybe it's something with the files themselves?

Try a completely new instance of 3d migoto (as in redownloading) and try it with only 2-3 mods from different creators if you still have the same problem.

Usually it would be a problem inside your ini file but not in this case seeing that it happens on multiple characters/ creators

2 hours ago, DeIeted User said:

Try a completely new instance of 3d migoto (as in redownloading) and try it with only 2-3 mods from different creators if you still have the same problem.

Usually it would be a problem inside your ini file but not in this case seeing that it happens on multiple characters/ creators

Worked like a charm, I'm not sure why that was happening to begin with, but at least it works normally again, thanks!

4 hours ago, Isekaid Again said:

Worked like a charm, I'm not sure why that was happening to begin with, but at least it works normally again, thanks!

You are welcome. Did you edit all of your ini files before? Its either that, and you copied/ edited something wrong, or its because you downloaded a mod with a corrupted ini that affected all of your other mods

2 hours ago, DeIeted User said:

You are welcome. Did you edit all of your ini files before? Its either that, and you copied/ edited something wrong, or its because you downloaded a mod with a corrupted ini that affected all of your other mods

Not really, I mean, I used the 4.1 fix, but it didn't start happening until a few days ago, it was super strange cuz I couldn't figure out the cause and I still don't. Maybe it was a corrupted one, but I'm not sure since all I did to fix it was just reinstall 3DMigoto and not any particular mod