Genshin Nude Mod?

have some "stupid" question , can i use models mods by 3dmigoto on officioal genshin server or do i need to use private server. Some peaple say i can use models / texture mods on oficial server , and other say i will get banned.

1 hour ago, anno2 said:

have some "stupid" question , can i use models mods by 3dmigoto on officioal genshin server or do i need to use private server. Some peaple say i can use models / texture mods on oficial server , and other say i will get banned.

There have been no reports of people being banned for using mods in Genshin. As long as you don't do something stupid like posting a picture of your account with mods on you should be fine. I have been using mods on my account for a long time without problems.

I hesistate to subscribe to Hazeker/Exce/Sik7Lin patreon for a one month test, but before i wanted to know if someone already subscribed to them, if it's worth it

(time between posts approximately, value for money etc...)

Edited by KastaniK
3 hours ago, KastaniK said:

I hesistate to subscribe to Hazeker/Exce/Sik7Lin patreon for a one month test, but before i wanted to know if someone already subscribed to them, if it's worth it

(time between posts approximately, value for money etc...)

I subscribed to Sik7Lin and that one is really not worth it.  Basically, he seperate his mods in each different price.   For example, if you want thicc body, you're going to pay  for thicc mod, it's going to be 8$-10$.  Pregnancy is $25 and while futa mod is $30.  You cannot access all of them even if you are on highest tier unless you pay one.

1 hour ago, TranscendedGuy said:

I subscribed to Sik7Lin and that one is really not worth it.  Basically, he seperate his mods in each different price.   For example, if you want thicc body, you're going to pay  for thicc mod, it's going to be 8$-10$.  Pregnancy is $25 and while futa mod is $30.  You cannot access all of them even if you are on highest tier unless you pay one.

I see... 
Tbh, Hazeker and Exce are both the most i want (+tedom)

But hey thanks for your answer :) 

1 hour ago, TranscendedGuy said:

If you have any of his mods, could you share them with me?

On 7/24/2023 at 8:27 AM, UnderBow said:

hey, i wanted to DM you to ask if you have some mods to share with me, but i can't DM you because it said "i can only do 0 private message per day", is there a way i can dm you on other platforms ?

can dm me for skin plz?