Are there any mods that allow vampire creation by biting?

I'm confused, but that's always so.

Isn't that how vampires are made now, usually? You buy the vampire creation perk and bite someone. Causes negative relationship if the vampire doesn't ask but if your friendly relation is high enough there's no relationship lost. Then in like 1-2 days (forgot the exact numbers in the XML) the bitten sims turn into a vampire. I saw a mod once that added a ritual.

2 hours ago, MrGrey said:

I'm confused, but that's always so.

Isn't that how vampires are made now, usually? You buy the vampire creation perk and bite someone. Causes negative relationship if the vampire doesn't ask but if your friendly relation is high enough there's no relationship lost. Then in like 1-2 days (forgot the exact numbers in the XML) the bitten sims turn into a vampire. I saw a mod once that added a ritual.

When I had my toon turn another sim instead of just biting the other sim and moving on my toon bit the sim and then my toon offered that sim her wrist, which didn't make sense considering it was forced. I'm looking for something more "traditional", one bite and then transformation a few days later.