Peeping tom gameplay

Is it just me or does anyone else wish there was even more to the peeping tom mod? I would actually love to play as a peeping tom, walking around neighborhoods to find windows to peep through, able to record videos to sell, lvl up becoming more daring, recording better videos (quality) selling for more money. Avoiding getting caught and some gameplay to it. I love it already, but today people can just decide to come out and chat with me not reacting im there. Maybe even able to buy modded video cameras, when becoming a "better" peeping tom :)

On 11/11/2021 at 5:32 PM, Gitwatch said:

Is it just me or does anyone else wish there was even more to the peeping tom mod? I would actually love to play as a peeping tom, walking around neighborhoods to find windows to peep through, able to record videos to sell, lvl up becoming more daring, recording better videos (quality) selling for more money. Avoiding getting caught and some gameplay to it. I love it already, but today people can just decide to come out and chat with me not reacting im there. Maybe even able to buy modded video cameras, when becoming a "better" peeping tom :)

I totally agree with you. Turbodriver always has new ideas and is constantly giving us new great features for WickedWhims, which is just amazing. But there is still so much unused potential in many of the existing features. Especially with Peeping Tom. There is already some gameplay and improvements so that you can turn your own Sims into peeping toms and play actively. Or that you can invite peeping Tom to have sex. But as you say, there is a lot more that could be done. The strip club is another feature that still has so much potential. Nisa has already made a great addition with Wicked Perversions with the brothel addition for strip clubs. I would also like to see a lot more depth in the individual features. Thanks for the Thread.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2021 at 2:01 AM, deejayz said:

There is already some gameplay and improvements so that you can turn your own Sims into peeping toms and play actively. Or that you can invite peeping Tom to have sex.

I've always loved the WW peeping mechanic. The recent addition of the peeping trait for your playable sims was fantastic.

I have had a few problems, though..
I have not been able to invite the peepers to join sex for a very long time. ? When I first installed WW years ago, it worked on Tom/Tina, but it stopped working after the first few times.

With the recently added trait, it seems like I can't even talk to the peepers - they just run away whenever I try to interact with them and leave the lot.
It would be neat if there was a WW action when you notice a peeper, you could choose "Give them a real show" or something.

I also just had a very tragic (but kinda hilarious) peeping incident...

I created a new milf/gilf elder sim. At some point, when she was visiting one of my other sims house, I temporarily added her to that family so I could easily tweak her relationships. I gave her the peeper trait, and removed her from that family again. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that this would remove her from her original household, so it put her in limbo. She left the lot, and I forgot about it.

Later that night, she showed up to peep.

While peeping, she clutched her chest, evidently had a heart attack and died right there in the bushes. ???
I wish I had taken some screenshots. lol.

Since she had been removed from her original family/household, it left that household with only her cat, and no way to resurrect her. I had to restore some saves and jump through some hoops to get her back into my game.

Be careful out there kids... peeping can be deadly.

4 minutes ago, Ashenthorn said:

I've always loved the WW peeping mechanic. The recent addition of the peeping trait for your playable sims was fantastic.

I have had a few problems, though..
I have not been able to invite the peepers to join sex for a very long time. ? When I first installed WW years ago, it worked on Tom/Tina, but it stopped working after the first few times.

With the recently added trait, it seems like I can't even talk to the peepers - they just run away whenever I try to interact with them and leave the lot.
It would be neat if there was a WW action when you notice a peeper, you could choose "Give them a real show" or something.

I also just had a very tragic (but kinda hilarious) peeping incident...

I created a new milf/gilf elder sim. At some point, when she was visiting one of my other sims house, I temporarily added her to that family so I could easily tweak her relationships. I gave her the peeper trait, and removed her from that family again. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that this would remove her from her original household, so it put her in limbo. She left the lot, and I forgot about it.

Later that night, she showed up to peep.

While peeping, she clutched her chest, evidently had a heart attack and died right there in the bushes. ???
I wish I had taken some screenshots. lol.

Since she had been removed from her original family/household, it left that household with only her cat, and no way to resurrect her. I had to restore some saves and jump through some hoops to get her back into my game.

Be careful out there kids... peeping can be deadly.

A really funny story. I play the Patreon version of WW and it works for me with the inviting. That sometimes the Peeping NPCs run away in a panic instead of accepting the invitation is part of the gameplay and is wanted that way. I think it's super funny. Or when they are peeping at the teen boy's window and then the father comes out and beats up the Peeper. Great gameplay. You should already give the Peeping NPC a show. Show him what you have and wait until he starts to masturbate in front of the window. Then you also know that he is horny and then you can invite him.

5 minutes ago, deejayz said:

That sometimes the Peeping NPCs run away in a panic instead of accepting the invitation is part of the gameplay and is wanted that way. I think it's super funny. Or when they are peeping at the teen boy's window and then the father comes out and beats up the Peeper. Great gameplay. You should already give the Peeping NPC a show. Show him what you have and wait until he starts to masturbate in front of the window. Then you also know that he is horny and then you can invite him.

Yeah.. I understand that's how it's SUPPOSED to work.

None of that works for me. They ALWAYS run away - even if they know or are in relationships with the sims. I haven't been able to invite them in for years - there's just no option.

It might be a problem with my save... I'll test it on a new save sometime, but it would be a pain to start all my sims over from scratch.