Bodyslide - Hand Parts not showing up where expected

Hi folks, I'm encountering an unusual problem. As you can see in the screen shot below, the hand parts for this armor set are showing up way out of position - down around the actor's ankles. However, when I load up this item in bodyslide and nifskope it appears to be in the expected position.

Now, I do not pretend to be an expert in any sense with Outfit Studio, so please don't hesitate to tell me if I missed something obvious. I did convert the meshes for SSE with the NIF optimizer (I also tried it with CAO -- same results) and I have been building all the parts and morphs with a compatible preset. I'm kind of at a loss on what to do next, so if anyone can help me find the next step or, better yet, a solution, that would be great.

ScreenShot507.png.ccd1f1d8293b223c1ad65b370daf9048.png

image.png.1dedc6978d6a4f5f61601420c946f37d.png

image.png.4689ea2b346896f9775f86d5412fd608.png

5 hours ago, gregaaz said:

Hi folks, I'm encountering an unusual problem. As you can see in the screen shot below, the hand parts for this armor set are showing up way out of position - down around the actor's ankles. However, when I load up this item in bodyslide and nifskope it appears to be in the expected position.

Now, I do not pretend to be an expert in any sense with Outfit Studio, so please don't hesitate to tell me if I missed something obvious. I did convert the meshes for SSE with the NIF optimizer (I also tried it with CAO -- same results) and I have been building all the parts and morphs with a compatible preset. I'm kind of at a loss on what to do next, so if anyone can help me find the next step or, better yet, a solution, that would be great.

- SNIP -

Hello gregaaz.  I haven't looked at this in quite a while and at this point, would have no idea why that's happening. I no longer have LE installed, but I can take a look at the mod in SE and if it's goofed up, perhaps send you new BodySlide hand files or something.  I just had some oral surgery done, so maybe give me a day or two for me to get my sh*t back together.  :)

17 hours ago, gregaaz said:

Hello gregaaz.  Here you go...  This is for CBBE 3BA though, I don't have BHUNP installed. So you'll need to convert this over, but...

Draugr_1.jpg.2c35f81062af21178fe7d7fb05699997.jpg

C5Kev's Draugr Rags Armor 3BA.7z

Edited by C5Kev
1 hour ago, gregaaz said:

Thanks,  @C5Kev! I will try my hand at covering it to BHUNP... at a minimum I should be able to port the hand parts :)

You'll be fine. Just delete the cuirass body in OS and add your UNP "reference", conform & add physics, re-save the "project" files as UNP versions and off you go!  Hands &  feet are easy.