Snake Hair

Adds an equippable snake/gorgon/medusa hair. It uses slot 45 so you can have your actual hair too.

There is no crafting recipe, use something like AddItem Menu.

Works for all races and sexes.

Snakes may clip through Khajiit ears :/ .

Requires HDT SMP for physics, will be static otherwise.

Credits:
bluekiwi.dog under CC Attribution license

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/10/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT SMP
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

2 hours ago, NezDek said:

I've been looking for a mod like this forever! I'm having some trouble with the physics, not sure if it's just my HDT-SMP but the snakes sink into the ground whenever I try to equip them. Any advice on how to fix this?

I am not an expert in HDT physics, so I can only recommend to check your HDT SMP installation/load order, and if that doesn't fix it, just remove snakes.xml from my mod

3 hours ago, NezDek said:

I've been looking for a mod like this forever! I'm having some trouble with the physics, not sure if it's just my HDT-SMP but the snakes sink into the ground whenever I try to equip them. Any advice on how to fix this?

are you using a custom defaultBBPs.xml? do the snakes still go crazy when you are wearing other outfits? usually that happens when your bone collisions are not set right or conflicting.

1 hour ago, Yakub said:

I am not an expert in HDT physics, so I can only recommend to check your HDT SMP installation/load order, and if that doesn't fix it, just remove snakes.xml from my mod

I've tried reinstalling HDT-SMP, but it doesn't seem to help. I have a few other physics outfits/hair/etc installed that work fine, it's just these snakes that won't stay in place. I admit, I'm not HDT expert either ?

15 minutes ago, Psycho_Bill said:

are you using a custom defaultBBPs.xml? do the snakes still go crazy when you are wearing other outfits? usually that happens when your bone collisions are not set right or conflicting.

I tried wearing the snakes with other outfits and they still don't work. I don't think I've ever touched my defaultBBPs.xml file so I think something in my mod order is conflicting with this.