How to change vagina color Skyrim SE?

On 10/6/2023 at 4:12 PM, PippinTom said:

Well, isn't it obvious that if you can see which texturea are used by "embeded"(*) body and/or its parts (like genitals) are used - you can easily change those textures to whatever you like, don't you?

And it's way easier to use for that OutfitStudio than bother with any other NIFscope to smth equally overflown with irrelevant for most people data tools. Paths to textures are stored in base OS project's nifs that are used when building outfit in BodySlide, and  _0.nif and _1.nif are generated from them, so IMHO is better to make one edit in source than two in output.

In case you plan to argue further instead of checking what I wrote over a year ago, I've just tested it and confirmed that it works not only in theory, and it took me 10 minutes total ?

Another thing is if that is practical, to have "customized pussy attached" to armor piece that occupy slot 32. In my opinion: not really, few reasons:

1) that piece of armor cannot be stripped during sex - otherwise pussy will "revert" back to common version (naked body) and whole fun will vanish in most inappropriate moment, so it must be "opened"  in areas that are important for the act, and very few armors by default are like that (or have zaps to achieve this), so more work is required to preparing that piece of armor so it will work well during scene if not stripped (5-30mins per armor if you have some skills and/or exp for similar mesh editing tasks in OS)

2) that approach requires manual labor, to edit each piece of armor that we want to spice up and change texture paths (or reimport customised body - what somehow will speed things up, but may require (re)coforming all pieces of armor (and sometimes that destroys perfect pre-builds...) and

3) that does not really cover NPCs issue, for which our custom color that looks cool on PC will not work well due to different race - initial issue with color conflict will return but reversed.

*) because I was talking about armor pieces that have body reference embeded (slot 32 probably even requires it, otherwise there will be ghost in the shell effect ingame)

Yeah, not going to argue with someone who knows a lot more about this stuff than I do. And arguing with you was never my intent. Only reason I brought up the bodyslide stuff is because of the parallels between what you were talking about with BHUNP twats changing properties when wearing armor/clothing during sex scenes and the mod I linked. Except the issues with the mod I linked are a bit different because it makes it to where you can select 3BA's twat color choices in Racemenu (using the preexisting color options) but they will revert to default after equipping armor/clothing and/or using the showracemenu command, which is the vagina reverting to "default" aka the option you chose when installing 3BA and the one you used when building outfits in bodyslide which was "embedded" in the .nif. Which is an issue I don't think the author of that mod anticipated. Neither of these really solves my problem; I'm trying to figure out how to make the vagina color correspond to Racemenu color sliders. But your ideas are interesting... also, thanks for suggesting the use Outfit Studio. I've only ever used bodyslide up to this point, never touched OS. I see I have some work to do.

As soon as a piece of armor showing parts of the body and use slot 32 (body), the body will (must) be replaced.

What I did for those kind of armor mods, I replaced slot 32 by e.g. slot 38 or 39.

This way the original body will not be replaced, can be removed in the nif. Avoids things like tats disappear, or your case, color changes.

Be aware, using those slots, the armor might need SOS revealing.

Changing slots must be done in the nif and esp.

Side effect.

This also solves an issue with smp stops on breast and need restart or cell change.

Edited by Tlam99
1 hour ago, Jyratx said:

I'm trying to figure out how to make the vagina color correspond to Racemenu color sliders.

Honestly - that issue started to bugging me too recently, but I didn't come up with anything good so far.

1 hour ago, Tlam99 said:

Be aware, using those slots, the armor might need SOS revealing.

Yeah, I forgot to write about it, probably because I put "revealing" keyword on all my (relevant) armors via xEdit script and it became nobrainer whenever I change something in that department to re-run it.

On 10/6/2023 at 3:49 AM, Jyratx said:

I think its for 3BA exclusively, but I could be wrong. In any case, I could never solve the reverting issue, so I stopped using it.

Only solution to the problem we're having that I can think of is using the 3BA (or BHUNP) twats as a baseline, and editing the textures in a batch file to match every color combo in Racemenu's color spectrum, and then somehow linking both the Racemenu skin-tone sliders and the 3BA/BHUNP shape sliders to that file. But that also would void other possibilities, like if you want to play as a pale chick with dark fun parts. Probably it will involve a LOT of scripting, and I absolutely suck at scripting. Or maybe the solution is much simpler than that and I'm overthinking it. 

There's some really interesting ideas in this thread. If I wasn't busy with work and school I'd look into learning a bit more about things and maybe experimenting with outfit studio. I am currently using a mod called racial skin variance. I'm not entirely sure how it would work with esp-nif and texture files but I had an idea. What if there was a mod like racial skin variance but specifically for the genital textures? Again I'm not to sure how that implementation would work (I imagine it would be very tedious and time consuming) and it wouldn't be fool proof but say you had 3 variations for each race. (i.e. you select one out of either bright medium or dark vag texture that has been edited to match each race shades of blue for dunmer green for orc etc) It would be simplistic but depending on how you want your PC and NPC's to look I think it would be better than nothing. 

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I found an ultimate solution. After long consideration, including potential need to manual update of all instances of reference body in my outfits if I decide to keep them, I decided to finally dump BHUNP with it's ridiculously big pussy texture (4k... that size has to mean something, doesn't it?) and went for something nicer and classic: that has one body and one texture with its facegen_RGB_tint that guarantees blending with race variants.

On 10/25/2023 at 10:45 PM, PippinTom said:

Well, I found an ultimate solution. After long consideration, including potential need to manual update of all instances of reference body in my outfits if I decide to keep them, I decided to finally dump BHUNP with it's ridiculously big pussy texture (4k... that size has to mean something, doesn't it?) and went for something nicer and classic: that has one body and one texture with its facegen_RGB_tint that guarantees blending with race variants.

And the one you're talking about is...? Genuinely curious, because if it worked for you, it can work for me.

4 hours ago, Jyratx said:

Genuinely curious

If you ask about body replacer - it's COCO body type B (one I haven't tested before, so it's curiosity case for me too).
But it's not out of the box ready to use change, there are some drawbacks - manual labor involving (depending on personal needs and decisions), in both: physics and outfits repository, so feel warned. Safest would be probably to switch to CBBE as its more advanced and better support for it out there, but I've tried that already, twice, and personally am bored already.

Edited by PippinTom
typo