Avatar of Dibella Bodyslide Preset

This is my personal Bodyslide Preset, meticulously crafted to offer (what I believe to be) a perfect middle ground between a slim and healthy figure at weight 0, to a more curvy, voluptuous one at weight 100, and at weight 50? Mwah! haha.

Behold! The Avatar of Dibella!

I've been a part of Loverslab for a good amount of years now, and have always wished I could contribute a little something of my own, I'm no modder however, and have had to make due with a pretty low end system all this time, so I offer you all this humble creation, I hope at the very least, it serves as a good starting base to chisel your toon to your liking, or even become one of your fav bodies. ?

INSTALLATION:

1. You should just be able to drag and drop the file into your "SliderPresets" folder, specifically the one your own custom bodyslides are saved into, I use MO2, and for me, this is located in my "Overwrite" folder, in "CalienteTools".

2. For those who don't have an "Overwrite" file, you should just be able to place it into the "SliderPresets" folder located in your base Bodyslide folder.

Once one of these steps are complete, simply select "Avatar of Dibella Body" in your bodyslide and build as normal.

*. For "Custom Races", You must select your chosen Body, Hands and Feet in Bodyslide, then hold "Ctrl" and right mouse click on the "Build" button for each one, this will generate a FemaleBody.nif, FemaleHands.nif and FemaleFeet.nif, at your Bodyslide mods pre-selected location, for me, this is also the "Overwrite" folder.

Drop these files into where your Custom Races body/hands/feet.nifs are stored, say Yes to overwrite and Voila! Yer in the green son!

Happy Modding Folks!

Let me know if it works ok, I don't see how anything can go wrong, but this is my first ever upload, so if anything derps, I'll try my best to rectify the situation. ?

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/03/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Bodyslide and Outfit Studio
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2021 at 4:40 PM, Cristel Carrisi said:

Help !
По скрину заметил что ты из стран снг так-что напишу на нашем великом и могучем!
Вообщем не понял как установить, закидываю файл в \Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets запускаю бодислайд и там тела нет, может-быть я что-то не правильно делаю ? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 8:45 PM, Meberik said:

Help!
On the screen I noticed that you are from the CIS countries, so I will write on our great and mighty!
In general, I did not understand how to install it, I upload the file to \ Data \ CalienteTools \ BodySlide \ SliderPresets, I launch the body slide and there is no body, maybe I'm doing something wrong? 

Are you using a mod manager? I only know that MO2 will place bodies that are created by the "user" in a seperate "SliderPresets" file in the red "Overwrite" file that is always at the bottom of you'r load order.

If you do not have an overwrite file than I don't see why it wouldn't work, unless you're using a different mod manager, and said mod manager has nuances that I'm not aware of when installing mods.

Before you try to build any outfits, first click on your base body, example: "UNP or UNP special", to see if my body shows in the presets list then, occasionally with some outfits, certain body presets will not appear while an outfit piece is selected, I don't understand why this happens, but I got around it by clicking "save as" after molding the body and it then brings up a list of shape catagories that you must tick in order for the preset to appear while they're selected.

Another potential workaround would be to select your desired body type first, example: "UNP, UNP special" and with it selected, click "Batch Build" and select all desired outfits INCLUDING your desired body, clicking confirm when ready, if all goes according to plan it "should" apply the selected body to all your outfits then.

I hope this helps and I wish you good luck.