TRX Statues - Sanguine (futa)

View File

Description

Next statue from my futanari statues pack - "Sanguine" 

You can finde it near Dawnstar (see screenshots) to see yourself. Or put it where you want :) I make esp just for example.

1. Hi-poly mesh.

2. 4k statue body textures

3. Has collisions.

4. Materials idea: green marble with quicksilver venis and gold elements (hope they will really looks like gold). 

Credits

KS Hairdos for hair mesh reference.

Warning! This is hi-poly thing with 4k body textures!

Install

As usual.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/31/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyrimSE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

This is awesome, but the first statue you made (which was also awesome) had some weird language edits in it that were causing my saves to all show up in Russian. If there's a chance to clean that one, that'd be awesome. Also, can these be esl'ified too? Thanks for the awesome statues, can't wait to see all the divines replaced with these beauties!

15 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

This is awesome, but the first statue you made (which was also awesome) had some weird language edits in it that were causing my saves to all show up in Russian. If there's a chance to clean that one, that'd be awesome. Also, can these be esl'ified too? Thanks for the awesome statues, can't wait to see all the divines replaced with these beauties!

Yep. Because of lot modding works im fuck up my current Skyrim setup. I will try to clean up esp's.

Besides of all these mod are modders resources and esp's are onlu for demo purposes. You can make your own esp with statue static and place it where you whant. 

Edited by m4mk203
7 hours ago, 012009 said:

Is it possible to use all the statues?

Technicly yes you can use all esp's in the same time, but... I made esp for these statues only as demo option. Genneraly these mods are modders resource so better way is to make your own esp with 3 new statics from my meshes and put statues where you whant.

Edited by m4mk203
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2021 at 7:07 AM, m4mk203 said:

Technicly yes you can use all esp's in the same time, but... I made esp for these statues only as demo option. Genneraly these mods are modders resource so better way is to make your own esp with 3 new statics from my meshes and put statues where you whant.

Thank you for your work.  I went ahead and tried them all together

I would love to help with an esp but I have no experience making esps... :(