Beta Testers Needed for "OutfitSwapper VX"

I've finally updated my "OutfitSwapper VX" utility. It's the VX version of my popular "OutfitSwapper 3" for TK17 v7.5. I uploaded it to MG just before it went down but never reuploaded it b/c of all the bugs I discovered. It's a MUCH better program now. Compatible with both 7.5 and VX. Resizable for high & low resolution users alike.

Running out of save slots? "OutfitSwapper" is a simple utility that lets you backup your Customizer settings so you don't have to sacrifice an old customization just so you can save a new one once you run out of Save slots.

I need some Beta Testers before I release it. I need someone with a low rez monitor (minimum 1280x768), a high-rez (4K?) user, users of old 7.5 and VX.

If you are willing/able to help, PM me.

Great. I need Beta Testers who can test various configurations:

What is your monitor's resolution?

What version of Windows are you using?

Do you use only 7.5, VX, or both?

Send me a PM and I'll send you a link.

Regarding my "CTK GUI" app, I never received any sample meshes for hair, clothing, shoes... anything that must flex or move. Just toys & rooms. I need working source material to complete the utility, and so far, no one has come forward.

?