perfectly reasonable question

why is there no freaky shit happening in fallout 4?

the world is a post-apocalyptic nuclear wasteland of bullshit.

we have giant bugs, mutant animals, supermutants, giant killer lizards, and a bunch of other shit.

but where's the tentacle monsters that rape everything? or the giant carnivorous plants trying to eat our souls? where's the demons and angels at (if we want to go that far with the apocalypse)?

we don't even have giant maneating worms or sandworms or anything like that either.

has anyone ever thought about making things like this or not? cause the tentacle monsters, angels, and demons exist as mods for skyrim. and no, not the draemora, actual demons, cause there's a succubus player mod.

1 hour ago, IceBlazeWinters said:

that picture terrifies me and i now know what my next nightmare will be about

on a side note, i've never seen anything listed for fallout 4 like that though

Hi, IceBlazeWinters :)  That photo is Fallout 4. It just takes Devious Devices, copies a penis gag, puts the mesh of a Far Harbor worm in place of the penis, uses outfit studio to put the appropriate head bones (so it moves with the head) and FO4Edit to put it into the game as a gag. And it uses an associated script to open the mouth when it's worn. This is the whole point that you can do almost anything you want. Don't wait for it if you want it; just do it :)  I'm not trying to be condescending but am trying to be encouraging :)

I wanted a gag like that so just did it. And doing it is fun and takes thinking which is also fun :) Mods build on mods build on mods build on mods :)

i'm not good at creating mods, plus i pretty lack every bit of software needed to do anything to begin with.

i have a hard enough time, copying, editing, and getting patches to work.

i had to fight like hell to get the just business pony patch to work, and ended up having to combine it with the furry fallout 4 patch i made, just to make it function.

but it still doesn't 100% work, cause the game bugs out hard if you try to change the collar on a pony character.