[Request] Euphoria Palace Sex Lab style

drenari

In the Maids II mod while doing the quest chain you go to a location that is named "Euphoria Palace". In this place there are two bars on the first floor that have stages with dancing girls that you can tip 10g. On the 2nd floor there is a brothel which is even scripted so you can ask the mistress for a line up so she goes and blows a horn and all the lady's come out and you pick one. You then go back to her room and select her services. Sadly the services part of it is the screen blacks out and you get a message and when the screen comes back your outside her door.

This would be perfect if sex lab was added in to this setup. There could be a lot of potential for a really cool mod with this setup. It could be a player home, or a quest hub for female characters where you go to basically do the working girl mod in quest form.

I don't know anything about scripting or using animations, my experience with the creation kit has so far just been designing a few rooms. It looks like the way to do it is available its just a matter of knowing enough about it to pull out the parts you would need to do that from Maids II, adding in the sex lab animation hooks, and have a house for it. That would be a great stand along strip club/brothel mod for skyrim which you could then use as a story quest hub.

Without the permission of Enter_77 to edit or add anything, there is nothing to do, and I doubt he'd even consider it. On top of that Maids II uses a huge amout of scripts, so it wouldn't be that smart to implement even more, unless you want an almost certain CTD.

I wouldn't really want to edit or add anything to maids II. The ideal thing would be to design a new building from scratch, then take the functionality of the way the NPC's in Euphoria Palace work. If that was done you probably wouldn't even be able to copy the script work from Maids II just use it as a reference to see how to do the scripts that you would need to do for a stand alone Strip/brothel mod. Really the only thing you would need to use Maids II for would be to learn how to make NPC's do rotations to stand on a stage and play a dance animation, and the upstairs bit where you talk to an NPC, they cause a line up of other npc's, then you are able to select one to take back to there room. That's all you would really need from Maids II and that would just be learning the scripting involved to allow that. 

Once with the prostitute you would then need a menu setup with sex lab animation selections and prices to go with it. I wouldn't think that would be a massive undertaking for a mod. Hell I would be content with just a orc long house with 2 prostitutes that were properly scripted and 1 dancer that does nothing but dance on stage 24/7. Just that in itself would be the first proper brothel mod for skyrim that I have seen. The one in maids II was so close but no sex animations. That is like going into the most awesome bar you could imagine but when you go to order a drink they only serve empty glasses.

The ASX guys are working on a brothel mod but its not out yet and its been many months in development. Once its out there will at least be one brothel mod for skyrim, however I doubt that one will be using the sex lab framework.

enter 77 has stated he will be adding in sex at a later date  currently its in episode 3   out of 5 he is still  making the other episodes and sex mods still work  in there i am using the sexaddicts mod and i can ask anyone in there for a good time he hasent decided what sex mod he will be using  as he has stated  as of yet he is looking at different ones he has said in his forums

enter 77 has stated he will be adding in sex at a later date  currently its in episode 3   out of 5 he is still  making the other episodes and sex mods still work  in there i am using the sexaddicts mod and i can ask anyone in there for a good time he hasent decided what sex mod he will be using  as he has stated  as of yet he is looking at different ones he has said in his forums

That first part is a lie,

He isn't planning on adding animations what so ever since at the time he was working on the brothel NO ONE in NEXUS who had animations gave him permission to use it. So instead he rewrote the function to not include animations. The reason he won't be changing this is that it would mean rewriting that part again.

I tried to lead him to this site but was afraid Nexus might ban me just for mentioning LoversLab. 

He does however Doesn't mind people adding stuff ie, animations, to his mod. That means you have permission. 

My source for this? His WIP Thread and the comment section.

thats where i got it from his responce to someone  suggesting a sex mod  a while back i jus tread the wip yo urefered to so now see what your saying i was going by info  he put  out when it was  still sms and not maids 2 so it was a while ago so it wasent a lie it was just old information

With the way Maids 2 is going, adding sex for sex's sake would be utterly pointless anyway.  My guess is the only reason any sex at all exists in the mod, even just the fade-to-black kind, is because he sort of promised it way early in the beginning of his public work on it and didn't want to disappoint anyone by up and changing his mind.  The story itself is going in such a way that SMC-style sex would be terribly out of place, even limiting it to a brothel.

I'm actually really impressed by his desire to step away from smut for smut's sake, I just wish he'd taken steps to merge smut sensibly into the overall story he wanted to craft instead of going full bore into action-drama with only the barest remaining ties to the smut that is its predecessor.

I'm completely okay with that, as long as one of those smut options allows me to let the maids fuck themselves silly on a daily, scheduled basis, both indoors and out, just like the original version.  His storytelling has leveled up tremendously and I'm anxious to have an excuse to reinstall Oblivion, CLS, and SMC all.

I also hope he extends the amount of content that opens up while CLS is installed.  The current version is just a couple of stories and a nifty post-quest game of hide and seek with some sexy intruders.  He could intentionally gate a fair bit of the side-content smut to having CLS installed since it's not an unreasonable assumption that, if you're using CLS, you probably like smut.  Add a short, semi-secret post-MQ quest that unlocks a third maid of the same race as Kiraiko and Sabaika, with one of those big round bodies and optional futa or something.

Not sure if the remake will include CLS.

Atleast He didn't mention it when mentioned the remake in one of the recent post.

Truth be told CLS went too futa for my taste, it's like 90% of the feature is only for futas... Not my cup of tea to be honest.

All in all I think he is trying to move away from the smut. Smut doesn't make for great portfolio piece, unless the company makes smut or something close to it.

I know how you feel on the futa thing.  You lock yourself out of a lot by opting out of futa at every step and there's almost nothing to compensate for it, aside from one breast expansion scene that I sort of fought for (for there to be a scene that was accessible only via non-futa route, not for a breast expansion scene - I like that less than I like futa).

I could deal with Michelle being futa.  Honestly I kind of liked it - it made her different and quirky and opened up some story and cutscene possibilities.  I was okay with a race of futa pixies that could also make the payer futa, too - I'd never use it but I'm a big proponent of options and that was a wonderful option to include.  Even the integration of the concept of futa into the mythos, that is was a gift of the Goddess, was actually pretty well handled.  But then there was what I can only describe as "phallic creep", a phenomenon in which dicks began to spread from character to character and subsequently gated scenes behind having those options chosen.  I tried and tried to push for more non-futa-only content, but I was fighting against forward momentum.  More non-futa cutscenes would have meant backtracking development long enough to integrate them into older content which would have to be tested and so on and Grumpf was sinking basically all his free time into the project already so I also sort of felt bad, like I was being demanding.

Still, I don't regret any of the testing or work I did to help with CLS.  It's the best adult quest mod out there even now, with the most extensive lore and continuity of any quest mod series I know (SMC [soon to be Maids 1] and Maids 2 are technically part of the CLS continuity, representing the serious side of the lore).  My only regret is I didn't push harder for that Han/Lisbeth "accidental twincest" cutscene I wanted.  :,C

But I am horribly off-topic.

• 1 year later...

I like the idea of a mistress/master blowing a horn to show you a line up of women (or men) to choose from, but instead of Maid II's Euphoria palace I was thinking more along the Skyrim gambling mod that has caged fights. The functionality works for brothel type ins, but I think would also work for seedy underground establishments like the one the caged gladitorial fights take place.

Archived