help please. every time i go into caves my game closes and gives no crash reports

the mods im running are these and i have no clue why it closes my game

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     FlowerGirls SE.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
 10  a     RaceCompatibility.esm
 11  b     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 12  c     Fertility Mode.esm
 13  d     CreatureFramework.esm
 14  e     SkyUI_SE.esp
254 FE   0 3BBB.esp
 15  f     ERF - Succubus.esp
 16 10     12FemaleBrows.esp
254 FE   1 Fertility Mode 3 Fixes and Updates.esp
 17 11     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 18 12     HornyCreatures.esp
 19 13     aaareindeer beast race followers.esp
 20 14     Fertility Adventures.esp
 21 15     Fertility Mode Tweak.esp
 22 16     ERF - Succubus - PSQ Addon.esp
 23 17     sr_FillHerUp.esp
 24 18     HDTTailsEquipable.esp
 25 19     Hybrid Race.esp
 26 1a     SexLabDefeat.esp
254 FE   2 SLMFA.esp
 27 1b     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 28 1c     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 29 1d     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 30 1e     WetFunction.esp
 31 1f     CBBE.esp
 32 20     HentaiCreatures.esp
 33 21     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 34 22     SOS - Shop.esp
 35 23     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
 36 24     LevelersTower.esp
 37 25     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 38 26     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 39 27     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
           Fertility Mode - Flower Girls.esp
 40 28     Animal_SOS.esp
 41 29     Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp
 42 2a     SOS - Animal Addon.esp
 43 2b     FNIS.esp
 44 2c     SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000.esp
 45 2d     SLAnimLoader.esp
 46 2e     UIExtensions.esp
 47 2f     RaceMenu.esp
 48 30     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 49 31     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 50 32     XPMSE.esp
 51 33     dc-untamed-100-stfu-spriggan.esp
 52 34     dc-untamed-100-stfu-wolf.esp
 53 35     dc-untamed-000.esp
 54 36     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Edited by magikman91
  • magikman91 changed the title to help please. every time i go into caves my game closes and gives no crash reports

are you crashing in a specific cave or any cave ?   ( tes5edit may help you find the culprit or clean edits ) .

did you tweaked skyrim.ini , skyrimPref.ini  ?  ( with MO you just delete those files and MO will rebuilt knew one ) .

a load order issue !    MO : look at the right and check what file mod may overwrite wrongly and fix it manually . After sorting with loot you might need to fix some priorities manually .

12 hours ago, coolfreaky said:

are you crashing in a specific cave or any cave ?   ( tes5edit may help you find the culprit or clean edits ) .

did you tweaked skyrim.ini , skyrimPref.ini  ?  ( with MO you just delete those files and MO will rebuilt knew one ) .

a load order issue !    MO : look at the right and check what file mod may overwrite wrongly and fix it manually . After sorting with loot you might need to fix some priorities manually .

So I'm using vortex and I dont know how load or do anything with the .ini files

i keep on thinking it's  .ini  !!!    hell i know nothing about vortex !!!  

you could try to do the integrity cache check of the game :  [SSE] How to verify integrity of game cache :: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Discussions générales (steamcommunity.com)  ( try and see if it helps ) .

it could be something else a mod that change caves environment with a bad data file like a bad texture or a bad mesh .

it might be a Load Order Issue see if you can fix and adjust priorities with vortex .

On 10/19/2021 at 11:09 PM, magikman91 said:

40 28     Animal_SOS.esp
 41 29     Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp
 42 2a     SOS - Animal Addon.esp

the load order should look like that : copy directly from this post

Animal SOS SE - Adult Mods - LoversLab

' Recommended boot order in the Mod Manager(may differ) :

•  
  • SexLab
  • Sexlab Aroused
  • Creature Framework
  • Schlongs of Skyrim
  • *ASOS Race Patch
  • More Nasty Critters
  • Horny creatures
  • HentaiCreatures
  • *Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh
  •  
  • Animal_SOS
  • '

Just to clarify what is happening, is it:

• Fixed/Static - Some caves crash every single time, other caves work every single time
  • Random - All caves crash sometimes, all caves work sometimes
  • Everytime - all caves crash every time you enter

Also, you said "can't even make it through Bleak Falls Barrow".  Does this mean:

• Crashes immediately upon entering a cave
  • Crashes at the same spot in a cave
  • Crashes randomly as you move through a cave

Just trying to see if it's something global (affecting all caves) or something specific to certain caves.  For example, if there's something replacing draugr and causing draugr sites like Bleak Falls Barrow to CTD.  And if is something generated once it hits your Line of Sight, like mesh or texture (?) or something else. 

I probably can't help on this but trying to get a bit more information in case someone with more technical skills can use the additional information to answer you.

Edited by ttts1
spelling

ok so some caves as soon as i step in and move for the first 20 seconds other its the same spot like bleak falls its were the spider come down. is out side world its the same spots and i dont know all the locations

Edited by magikman91

Have you installed all those listed mods at once, one by one or in some smaller groups?

After instalation - have you tested at least basic features of each of them before installing another one(s)?

If not - maybe it's better to start from scratch and do it slowly this time?

Sorry for asking but I've been reading a lot of topics with problems basically caused by "get it all at once mod overkill" to not be suspicious here. I've been there, had similar unresolvable problems of unknown origin and had to gave up, eat my pride and start over.

7 hours ago, magikman91 said:

ok so some caves as soon as i step in and move for the first 20 seconds other its the same spot like bleak falls its were the spider come down. is out side world its the same spots and i dont know all the locations

If it's happening at the same spots over and over, then it may be related to something being generated at those spots.  For example, at one point I was having a problem with aroused horses causing a CTD when they came into Line of Sight.  I didn't always know they were LOS though, as I wasn't looking for them (for example, walking through Riverwood) and it took me a while to figure out the cause.  I had to disable Horses in Aroused Creatures until I had time to try and learn how to fix it.

I don't know what's causing your problem but you may want to start with disabling things that may impact the locations you notice CTD, such as anything relating to Spiders or animals (because Bleak Falls Barrow crash at the spider drop).  I'd probably start with those before I start with mods that don't change much, like SkyUI or something. 

Just a suggestion.

Edited by ttts1
1 hour ago, magikman91 said:

ok but i had clear it before i put mods into the game so there shouldnt have been that problem right

Two things:

1) Mods are almost certainly causing your problems.  Vanilla, un-modded Skyrim obviously has problems sometimes and will crash.  But the consistency you're talking about has to be something from a mod, I think.  When you added a mod, you changed the game, including the places you previously cleared.  For example, in your mod list you have mods like Aroused (#8) and SOS (#11 on your list).  Those will change every NPC depending on your choices in the MCM.  So SOS will impact every single male NPC in the game and impact them the same whether you have met them before or not.

So adding a mod will mean that areas you previously cleared are impacted the same as areas you have not visited.  Quest mods can obviously be exceptions to this, but a quest is not what is causing your problem.

2) If you added a mod in an old save you can cause problems.  Some mods must use a new game with a new character in order to not cause chaos.  If you added 50 mods from your mod list into an existing character with previously existing save files, that has a good chance to be the cause of your problems.  I'm not technically skilled, maybe I'm wrong, but you should avoid adding any mods except for the smallest mods that don't impact the game world unless you want to risk ruining your save files. 

Try starting the game with a new character and see if you get crashes visiting some of those same places.  Keep your old saves, maybe what is causing your problem is something else.  But try a new character and go into the nearest cave you can find.  Use console cheats to speed things up.  For example, console cheat yourself money to buy the best weapons/armor in Riverwood and run up to Bleak Falls Barrow and see if the game crashes.  Just run past enemies if you can, don't worry about fighting them...you just need to see if a new save game crashes when you hit a cave that has caused you crashes before. 

If the game doesn't crash, maybe that solved your problem and you can start a new game with a serious character.  If it doesn't fix your problem, then at least you know it's still something going wrong in one of the mods. 

Last thing:  I will note that using More Nasty Critters + Aroused Creatures would cause a crash to desktop for me with horses until I downloaded Animated Beast Cocks and the Horse Patch from BakoFactory.  You're using both and if they're running fine for you, great.  If you notice you're getting crashes from aroused animals and beasts, you may want to try ABC and it's patch.  If you get invisible horse after installing ABC, I just posted a solution that worked for me in the MNC file thread. 

You've got about 15 mods that I've never used, so I really can't say how some of those mods may interact for purposes of problem solving.

Edited by ttts1

i think it was one of the sexlab mods because i had to format my pc and not i have 62 mods and can run the whole game without crashing i just changed some of the mods i was using to baka/factory persons mods and not it works. Thank you very must for all the help i have learned a lot about moding for you guys and it is a lot smoother modding now

If you haven't already done so, check out the guide (v1.1.2) Mod Organizer 2 & Other tools - From zero to "Hey Sexlab is working!" by JustDon't , it's a pdf file to download.  You may find some stability within that guide with regards to sexlab and related mods.  Good to hear that you have somewhat resolved for now!  Location crashes are not fun.  You may pay close attention to creature mods should you install them, having the wrong version / load order can cause bad problems and automatic sorting alone doesn't cut it.  Good luck.

Cheers