Skyrim Gay Edition - Which Mods do I need?

15 hours ago, Prototype UP77 said:

Hey :)
I've been reading the thread with interest, because I'm also always looking for new mods that fit my gameplay. It's a shame there are so few mods for gay chars, whether it's clothes or books or whatever.

For my character's body, I took a different approach. I combined CBBE and Bodyslide with a cock for Schlongs of Skyrim, then installed a few mods on top of that so the char wouldn't be misgendered. That way I can use all the nice revealing armours for female characters without messing around too long. Since I find femboys pretty hot, that works out quite well, I mean, I wanted to play an elf anyway ...

Yesterday I was finally able, after all the modding, to play for a few hours, I cleared a dungeon and after that, in the inn, things got pretty hot, that's exactly how I imagined it to be!

Now I'm looking into learning how to create simple base mods to flood the world of Skyrim with erotic literature. Should be easy enough, I guess ...? The characters should all seem just as horny as the wild mix of different Sexlab extensions portrays them, from their clothes to their lecture.

That's him, CBBE femboy body (selfmade preset) and TRX futa cock. Did my best to remove every hint of boobs, and I think I was pretty successful. There's still a little seam on his crotch, but I can live with such a small flaw, for now at least :)

Hide contents

ScreenShot1.png.14d15e7d3ff9dde7c6cdfe85d65e051c.png

very sexy. you did it very well. Unfortunately I'm not playing skyrim at the moment because steam had shot all my mods with a forced update and I was so angry that I didn't feel like reinstalling 200 mods and looking for updates

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/5/2022 at 5:52 PM, Gaymer4XL said:

Yes this looks really great. Did you upgrade to Anniversary Edition? Do your mods all still work?

Why play AE? There is no brilliant content, and many MODs are not compatible. I played 2000+MOD, but 1000+ESP is not enough? I never use MOD on the original version. Once the B club is updated, it will be installed in vain.

Edited by Jeechiow
On 12/20/2022 at 5:20 PM, Elecrom said:

Does anyone have a list with good sex/lewd animations? Most are made for women so I don't know which sets also work for men. I know there is one set for gay sex on here and I have installed that already^^

Yes, unfortunately there is no longer a large gay community in Skyrim, you can tell that from the amount of mods. There are also not many gay animations. Unfortunately I can't tell you anything specific because I haven't played Skyrim for quite a while and haven't installed it. I solved it by setting my male character as female in sexlab. then all animations are used, but your character is then mostly a bottom. Since I mostly play Bottom Boys anyway, that was okay with me. I had also set in SoS that all women had cocks. But how and where exactly it has to be set, I can't tell you at the moment, Just that it works and it's possible to use all straight animations even with two men having sex.

• 11 months later...

Hello to all Skyrim Gaymers.

I have just installed the current Anniversary Edition (game version 1.6.1130) and I am making a fresh start into the gay world of Skyrim.

I uninstalled Skyrim a year ago after a forced update from Steam destroyed all my mods and made Skyrim unplayable.

I would be happy to find a few Gaymers here again with whom I can chat about new gay mods. I currently use the mods from Kreiste such as HIMBO and KSO and The New Gentleman from ModiLogist for my Dovahkiin. These are new mods from this month and they look great in the game. So if you are interested in talking about gay life in Skyrim, I warmly invite you. Please also share links to skimpy mods here. Thank you.

I know there's already a topic here called "Male content call out!" for Skyrim LE. I started my topic because I want to create a platform for players of the current Special and Anniversary Editions. The topic "Male content call out!" is nine years old and many of the mods mentioned there no longer work or are not suitable for the Special Edition at all. My forum here is for Special and Anniverary Edition as a pendant to "Male content call out!" for Skyrim LE.

5 hours ago, GaymerX said:

Hello to all Skyrim Gaymers.

Welcome back :)

Sadly there are not (m)any new gay mods that I know of.

On 1/14/2023 at 7:53 AM, GaymerX said:

Yes, unfortunately there is no longer a large gay community in Skyrim, you can tell that from the amount of mods. There are also not many gay animations. Unfortunately I can't tell you anything specific because I haven't played Skyrim for quite a while and haven't installed it. I solved it by setting my male character as female in sexlab. then all animations are used, but your character is then mostly a bottom. Since I mostly play Bottom Boys anyway, that was okay with me. I had also set in SoS that all women had cocks. But how and where exactly it has to be set, I can't tell you at the moment, Just that it works and it's possible to use all straight animations even with two men having sex.

As far as animations go, you can indeed use most mods for it, if you don't mind a bit of oddness happening (i.e. fondling boobs that aren't there). You don't even have to set your character as female in SL.

The "problem" is the tags used on the animations. SL will tend to pick the same few animations, no matter how many animations you have installed. To make it use more animation, you can use SLATE. It is an older mod, but it still works, at least up till 1.1.640. I haven't updated Skyrim yet.

With Slate you can add and remove tags to existing animations. The most helpful tags to add are "MM" in general, and "Anal" for anims that only have the "vaginal" tag. For couple animations you can also decide to remove the "vaginal" tag altogether. And remove the "FM" tag should you wish. For 3-, 4- and 5-somes removing the vaginal tag isn't needed. And usually, but not always, you won't have to add an anal tag. And of course add the MMM, MMMM or MMMMM tags, so SL is more likely to pick them.

As a tip, I would suggest using the "recorder" option. This will register all the changes and saves it to a file, so you can run the file if you ever have to re-register animations. But it will not change newly added animations, so you will have to manually change those.

19 hours ago, ButchDiavolo said:

Welcome back :)

As far as animations go, you can indeed use most mods for it, if you don't mind a bit of oddness happening (i.e. fondling boobs that aren't there). You don't even have to set your character as female in SL.

The "problem" is the tags used on the animations. SL will tend to pick the same few animations, no matter how many animations you have installed. To make it use more animation, you can use SLATE. It is an older mod, but it still works, at least up till 1.1.640. I haven't updated Skyrim yet.

With Slate you can add and remove tags to existing animations. The most helpful tags to add are "MM" in general, and "Anal" for anims that only have the "vaginal" tag. For couple animations you can also decide to remove the "vaginal" tag altogether. And remove the "FM" tag should you wish. For 3-, 4- and 5-somes removing the vaginal tag isn't needed. And usually, but not always, you won't have to add an anal tag. And of course add the MMM, MMMM or MMMMM tags, so SL is more likely to pick them.

As a tip, I would suggest using the "recorder" option. This will register all the changes and saves it to a file, so you can run the file if you ever have to re-register animations. But it will not change newly added animations, so you will have to manually change those.

Thank you very much for your comment. Thank you very much for the great mods from you and ffabris. For me, Cocksmen Village is still one of the best mods available for Skyrim and certainly the best for gay gameplay. The story is so funny and so extensive. A big compliment for that. I also really enjoy playing Solitude Men's Club. I wish there were more mods like this or regular updates.

Yes, my gay character is also set as a FEMALE in Sexlab so that all animations work, but Sexlab often automatically puts him in the role of the Top. At the moment I'm completely satisfied that Sexlab works without CTD and my Dovahkiin can fuck his horses and other creatures. Anyway, I have to say that I haven't had any crashes or performance problems since the anniversary edition and I'm very happy to have updated to the AE.

Miggyluv's presets look great. I'm currently using Miggyluv's Rusty preset and it looks great in the game. Perfect for a handsome Nord.
20 hours ago, ButchDiavolo said:

I actually only know those gay mods from you and ffabris.

From Nexus Mods I only know Same Sex Perks -- Allure Alternative - Agent of Dibella - Lover's Insight, Gay Insight - A Lover's Insight tweak , Gay Allure, Reliquary of Myth - Gay Lover's Allure . These only change the perks and effects to same sex, but do not bring any new gameplay like your mods.

So if you know any mods for M2M, I would be very happy about a mention or a link.  ?

4 hours ago, GaymerX said:

Thank you very much for your comment. Thank you very much for the great mods from you and ffabris. For me, Cocksmen Village is still one of the best mods available for Skyrim and certainly the best for gay gameplay. The story is so funny and so extensive. A big compliment for that. I also really enjoy playing Solitude Men's Club. I wish there were more mods like this or regular updates.

Thanks! I rewrote the dialogue, because I wanted Lortheim to come across as scatter-brained and excited about the "possibility". Besides, humor makes things better. But Cocksmen is the only ffabris mod that I was most involved in, trying to save it for SE, because ffabris thought it was too buggy and "modded-out". Yet I managed to get him to help me update the scripts *grin*. The other mods I just converted to SE. And nordified and primped them a bit.

Speaking of Cocksmen, someone made a voice mod for it. It could be a fun addition to the mod. Though it can be a bit jarring at times.

4 hours ago, GaymerX said:

Yes, my gay character is also set as a FEMALE in Sexlab so that all animations work, but Sexlab often automatically puts him in the role of the Top. At the moment I'm completely satisfied that Sexlab works without CTD and my Dovahkiin can fuck his horses and other creatures. Anyway, I have to say that I haven't had any crashes or performance problems since the anniversary edition and I'm very happy to have updated to the AE.

My post about SLATE was more about that with it, you don't have to set your character to female. Adding the MM (or however many men) to animations will tell Sexlab to include all animations for M2M, just as the FF does for Lesbians. And adding the Anal tag to animations with only Vaginal will also tell Sexlab to include those for M2M. It is a bit of work to set it up perhaps, but if you use the recorder function when setting it up, you will only have to do it once. Well, unless you add more animations, then you have to change those.

As far as "gay modding" goes, it is all rather dire. I have tried several times to make an add-on/ follow up for Cocksmen. But unfortunately it has been so long since I last did any mod making, that I forgot how to. And trying to made me lose my will to live. I even asked ffabris a few times to get involved, but he too has forgotten most of it and is just no longer interested in creating mods. Sorry.

I AM working on a levelled-list mod that makes all unnamed NPC's (bandits etc) male. But there are sooooo many different unnamed NPC's in the game that it will take a while. So don't hold your breath. Purple isn't your color. ;)

15 hours ago, ButchDiavolo said:

I AM working on a levelled-list mod that makes all unnamed NPC's (bandits etc) male. But there are sooooo many different unnamed NPC's in the game that it will take a while. So don't hold your breath. Purple isn't your color.

Fortunately, the mods "Masculinized Level Lists" and "The Manipulator by ffabris" still work, if only partially. But a comprehensively renewed version would be awesome. ?

15 hours ago, ButchDiavolo said:

As far as "gay modding" goes, it is all rather dire. I have tried several times to make an add-on/ follow up for Cocksmen. But unfortunately it has been so long since I last did any mod making, that I forgot how to. And trying to made me lose my will to live. I even asked ffabris a few times to get involved, but he too has forgotten most of it and is just no longer interested in creating mods. Sorry.

Fortunately, it never gets boring playing through the storyline of Cocksmen Village and when you're done it's still fun to revisit the guys from Cocksmen Village and Solitude Men's Club regularly. The boys are all just HOT and I wish all the NPCs in Skyrim were such hot gay hunks ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2021 at 7:02 AM, GaymerX said:

Hello Everyone, Gaymers and gay-friendly Gamers in Skyrim.

I'm trying to restart Skyrim after a long time. I know there are hundreds of articles here on what I'm looking for. But since I want to start the game this year without reading 5000 threads beforehand, I would like to ask if a nice Skyrim fan would like to help me.

I would like to play a gay male who is extremely good-looking and wearing sexy clothes and I want to fuck anything you can fuck in Skyrim. Those are the main points of my gaming behavior.

Who uses the mods from Vectorplexus / SAM - Shape Atlas for Men and in such a way that they work with SexLab?

Which mods could you recommend for gay adventures and who can help me to create a really handsome main character?

Here are a few examples of how I would like my hero

https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/280-brann-follower/

https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/62-muscular-genital-sam/

https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/334-sam-fairylicious/

https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/540-schlongs-cbpc-physics-sse/

https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/530-sam-dizona-primal-special-edition/

https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/527-brann-follower-high-poly-se/

https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/522-liam-follower-se-sam-patch/

THANK YOU FOR HELPING A DESPERATE GAYMER

I recently read all 5000 forums to do the very same thing. Unfortunately i can't explain it as well as the forums, but I can provide a list of sex mods that I've found to work for my Gay wants and needs.

Schlongs of skyrim, Creature Features, More Nasty Creatures, Sexlab(SL or SLF i believe), SL Aroused(SLA), SL Attraction, SL Cum Overlays, SL Eager NPCs(SLEN), SL Enchantress, SL Nude Creatures, SL Sexlife(SLSL), SL Solutions, SL Tools, SL Anim Loader, Death Alternative-Money or your Life & SL Defeat. 

With SL Attraction you can set %("weight") of sexualities in your game ex: Straight-10, Gay-100, Bi-47. I had an issue where attraction would not overwrite SL sexualities, solved by completely reloading SL and re-applying my desired settings in MCM. If it's possible to set SL Attractions values before Installing SL in MCM i would HIGHLY recommend doing so.

SL Aroused will raise NPCs/PCs arousal level with time and exposure to sexual content, paired with SL Sexlife NPCs will seek sex and even initiate Animations when aroused.

SL Solutions adds sex choices to normal quests solutions. Ex: Convince NPC to do X ->(persuade, bribe, intimidate, sex). 

SL Eager NPCs adds dialogue options to start sex with pretty much anyone.

Note: Many of these rely on one another to work properly, you really should read some of the forums. Not 5000 though, more like 2000 lol. Good Luck and Happy Fapping.

• 1 month later...

Hello, here I leave my two cents. There certainly may not be much gay content but you know what? I think most of the mods are oriented towards female characters since using a girl seems to be the taste of the vast majority. Maybe you can use the usual content for your purposes. There is also a lot to choose from depending on your preference in terms of submission or dominance. There is also a mod called Sexlab Eager NPC where you can have sexual dialogues with everyone and if you apply a small fix with sseedit you can block the dialogue of all women in the game, leaving only the men. Cheers

Here's an explanation how you can block a sex gender in SLEN:

This time through, I'm giving Isle of Mara a try, with the LE mod put through Cathedral Asset Optimizer, to see if that is sufficient to port the mod. the possibility of Vilkas + Farkas + tentacles + mpreg = 🤪😍

Estrus + Estrus Chaurus + devious Enchanted Chests : I have yet to see the traps trigger on a male character, so I may have to dive into the .psc scripts to see if there's something missing.

SAM vs TNG/Himbo : so far I prefer the skins in SAM lite, but the revealing armors + dancing penis + cumshot that TNG/Himbo enables has a certain appeal.

Devious Strike + masculinized lists will be something I'm investigating. It looks like the latest version of devious strike allows distribution of the devious weapons and items to existing bandits, as an option to compare against spawning specific new strikers. So that may allow normal bandits to suddenly get rigged in devious devices, and have them handy for immersive use on the player character (naked defeat, devious enchanted chests).

A gameplay variation that I'm missing would be something on the theme of death by SnuSnu. There should be a debuff that stacks for every orgasm after 2 in 24 hours. That would make Defeat more of a risk, and give a reason to put in SLSO.

4 hours ago, JimUpdating said:

This time through, I'm giving Isle of Mara a try, with the LE mod put through Cathedral Asset Optimizer, to see if that is sufficient to port the mod. the possibility of Vilkas + Farkas + tentacles + mpreg = 🤪😍

Maybe you will get lucky (in more ways than one), but as far as I know Isle of Mara is extremely buggy in it's current state. In the distant past I was asked if I could update it to SE, but I remember it was such a daunting task that I declined.

4 hours ago, JimUpdating said:

Devious Strike + masculinized lists will be something I'm investigating. It looks like the latest version of devious strike allows distribution of the devious weapons and items to existing bandits, as an option to compare against spawning specific new strikers. So that may allow normal bandits to suddenly get rigged in devious devices, and have them handy for immersive use on the player character (naked defeat, devious enchanted chests).

I am still working on an updated masculinized levelled lists mod, which will at least include the free part of AE. And perhaps a few more like Saint & Seducers or even SIC/ BDIC. So far I apparently keep missing stuff, because I still bump into generic female versions that I thought I edited out -_-

If I ever get it to a adequate releasable state, I will post a notice here.

7 hours ago, ButchDiavolo said:

Maybe you will get lucky (in more ways than one), but as far as I know Isle of Mara is extremely buggy in it's current state. In the distant past I was asked if I could update it to SE, but I remember it was such a daunting task that I declined.

I used Slavery plus plus to start the Isle of Mara, and see what you mean - the courtyard is effectively a sandbox testing ground for a lot of different activities such that if there is a scripted sequence from the beach to the temple, there will be so many intervening NPCs that the sequence will break when the character enters the courtyard. So the enslaved character is then able to wander through some buildings that have interesting vignettes set up, but without a narrative structure or prologue it's all a bit random. This could be I've used the slavery entrance to the mod, which seems to have been retrofitted rather than the original assumption of an entrance through the harbinger questline, so I'll see if I can find some of the journals mentioned in the mod description, and hope those trigger some quests.

going into the blacksmith shop allows the main quest to restart, at which point it's more slaverun for men and molag bal, rather than mara.

there may be an interaction with Real Names - certainly the quest givers' names, and the dialogue names, don't match up in my game.

any quest with a go to furniture / device is struggling. I'm going to guess that ZAZ / Skyrim AE has changed so much that the activation triggers are borked at the moment. A lot of sqt/sqs/setstage commands to track a way through the borked furniture.

some more recent animation packs are an opportunity - there are some big guy animations from Anubs which would suit the dremora.

an awareness of other mods - wear n tear / apropos2 / achievements - could add some interesting dialogue.

some more recent mods have paintings and statues, and these could take it in the direction of either mara (men's club paintings) or molag bal. Ideally there would be the male version of zdd.

an awareness of cumalchemy remastered could provide some interesting cross over, as would pearljuice. However those are more consensual, an overly ambitious option would be to have pearl juice as the legal but discrete OTC source, compared to the isle of mara as an illegal under the counter source. 

I'll see if I can get creation kit up and running, and start with the furniture triggers and the bigguy animation selection.