Elizabeth Hair [FINISHED]

Veta

I was working on Elizabeth's hair (short) while I was waiting for groupees to announce their mystery game so here it is .

This was  FINISHED   SCROLL DOWN TO GET THE FILE .

Disregard the rest of OP post .

I have done all of the hard stuff including the .tri , only things that remain undone are :

• Textures
  •  Plugin

The file includes all original textures all that need to be done it the conversion into .dds but I don't have PS to do it .

Screens of how the hair looks on 3ds

desktop16201335953.png

The main Reason I'm uploading this is because I hope someone else finishes it . if someone does finish it , feel free to upload it as your work ,just share a link .

THIS IS NOT THE FILE DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS .

Thanks to Crashdown for his help with nifskope.

Hey mate, i've converted the textures to dds and currently making into a plugin and testing to see if its A-OK. Re editting the mesh properties in nifskope and using apachii method too ;). Hopefully it goes well, really good stuff on the conversion of the mesh though!

From the tutorial I followed he said that you had to turn the texture to black and white (somewhat grey) he click something on image not sure what it was though .

How did you know what to do with the hair ? does apachii have a tutorial ? and as for the long hair , let me see what I can do (might take me sometime though because I'm in the middle of exams ).

From the tutorial I followed he said that you had to turn the texture to black and white (somewhat grey) he click something on image not sure what it was though .

How did you know what to do with the hair ? does apachii have a tutorial ? and as for the long hair , let me see what I can do (might take me sometime though because I'm in the middle of exams ).

Endiness had a tutorial showing all the procedures http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12139-sims-3-hair/

Do you have the tutorial link with you by any chance?

Archived