R0R0N0 ports; need help

lyca5259

Hey, so I was downloading some of R0R0N0's awesome ports, and the problem is that some just refuse to work. For example his one piece ports makes my game crash after I attempt to use console commands to get it, the kingdomhearts one something is wrong with the textures or something, because all equipment have that glitchy look to it. Roxas xii coat for example is covered in blue,red, yellow squares, the the keyblades look like abominations. Also Nero's playermodel just refuses to show, he wouldn't show up in Console commands, as well as any armor category. I would deeply appreciate some help, also, if it would help, I'll try to post pictures of the kingdomhearts glitchiness.

Edit; Alright... nevermind about the pictures, it refuses to cooperate and says my pictures are either unsupported or corrupted. So sorry that you have to work off your imagination.

Have you tried commenting in the author's thread? That would most likely be your best chance to get help.

I have, but I heard he is on break or something as he has not been active for quite awhile, so I thought I'd ask to see if at least someone knew what they were doing.

Is your skyrim updated to the lastest version. I had texture issues when mine wasn't before

Yeah, I got steam version so it updates automatically. I checked the player models in the creation kit and they look fine, so I have no idea what's wrong..

Sorry dude, I'm currently out of the country. I only have my cheap laptop and all I can do on it is edit 3d models, the laptop itself can't handle skyrim or anything else mediocre for that sake. I've already failed to deliver quite alot of promised ports (losing alot of face here due to stupid circumstances)

The one piece mod is a mess. I haven't done any fixing either so it's not exactly playable.

The kingdom heart mod probably has something wrong with the texture paths (check the .nif files) or maybe I forgot to optimize them (might have left them as .jpg files) I was going to fix the mod but then there was an official keyblade mod released on nexus so I stopped.
I downloaded all the kingdom heart stuff from http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/KH2FM/
I doubt there are any textures missing but if there are, it can be obtained from there.

Where I am currently internet costs alot and on a small bandwidth (4gb per month) so I can't do much because there are others here who want to use the internet besides me ¬¬

Sorry dude, I'm currently out of the country. I only have my cheap laptop and all I can do on it is edit 3d models, the laptop itself can't handle skyrim or anything else mediocre for that sake. I've already failed to deliver quite alot of promised ports (losing alot of face here due to stupid circumstances)

The one piece mod is a mess. I haven't done any fixing either so it's not exactly playable.

The kingdom heart mod probably has something wrong with the texture paths (check the .nif files) or maybe I forgot to optimize them (might have left them as .jpg files) I was going to fix the mod but then there was an official keyblade mod released on nexus so I stopped.

I downloaded all the kingdom heart stuff from http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/KH2FM/

I doubt there are any textures missing but if there are, it can be obtained from there.

Where I am currently internet costs alot and on a small bandwidth (4gb per month) so I can't do much because there are others here who want to use the internet besides me ¬¬

It's alright man, I love ya already for going through the trouble of porting them.  I'm learning how to use 3dmax and more on modding tools as one of the things to do with my summer since you inspired me anyways. Hopefully I'll someday be able to port and create things myself :)

Archived