Modlist pruning suggestions to avoid CTD

I keep CTDing whenever I try to leave Whiterun. Had a CTD or two here and there on the way there and have been having issues with CTDs to the point of reinstalling Skyrim SE a few times then learning I didn't need to (woops, time wasted). Figured it was time to ask for help though I know everyone is busy and I likely have an issue people have come across 20+ times. Even so, please - any help would be lovely.  I have been fiddling and trying to do things on my own to fix these CTDs for about 3 weeks now so truly, please.

My MODWATCH:
https://modwat.ch/u/...nd help/plugins

My last PAPYRUS LOG:
https://pastebin.com/KyMR1rqD

What I'VE DONE:

- LOOT installed & ran multiple times

- FNIS installed & ran before I run the game multiple times just to make sure (with GENDER specific animations, SKELETON arm fix, and archery gameplay overhaul SE ticked) 

- SSEE used to take out any red cells/fix them to green

- ReSaver removed orphan files, etc

- Made a huge mess, obviously (sorry)

My THANKS:

Again, sorry for the bother. I feel like my load order is still messed up or I messed up installing some mods from here. New to modding and got way overzealous with the amount of them I'm running. Any and all help is very loved. ♥

UPDATE:

- Deleted a ponytail hairstyle mod that was for Skyrim, not SE

- Waited 24 hours in game, went into a shop, came out, and was able to leave Whiterun as normal. Uninstalled Wild World since it conflicts with Immersive Citizens. Still want some insight on what I could do further to avoid problems in the future.

Edited by renounced

Be careful about using LE visual mods. Sure way to crash SE game. CTD's usually caused by missing files, bad textures (like using LE textures) or script engine overload.

Also select option to verify HKX files when running FNIS. Verifyes that you are actually using SE compatible animations.

Don't mess around with mods without creating new game. Save game remembers mod load order and changing mod load order will corrupt save game.

Don't clean files, especially vanilla files. Often does more harm than good. Only exception is save game but even that is not always a 100% success.

While debugging use Live Another Life mod to avoid very slow default game intro. Saves a lot of time and your sanity.

Extract a plugin list with your mod organizer and post it here in a LL spoiler window (editor tool line, 3rd section, 4th icon).

Try temporarily to install this mod (you can uninstall mod after debugging)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

Provides a useful crash log. Location of crash log can be found in mod description page

• renounced changed the title to Modlist pruning suggestions to avoid CTD

My bad. You did actually provide plugin list.

Only immediate candidate for CTD is

NPC_Overhaul_V_2_.esp

A number of bugs reported at Nexus site.

Anyway, instead of guessing maybe use NET script framework to get some hints. Rarely that papyrus log has any info about CTD. Only if it is related to script engine.