[mod] Enable Incestual Seduction for 16-19 year olds

Enable Incestual Seduction for 16-19 year olds

View File

Malcolm can seduce a 16 year old lass 500 miles away, but he can't seduce one in his own hame? I don' think so.

Enables seducing close/extended family members when they are between 16-19 years old.

Edits seduce_scheme.txt in common/schemes, so any mod that changes that will conflict since one will overwrite the other.

But, since the changes here are very lightweight, you can easily edit thechanges into any other seduce scheme file (probably). The .info file contains a copy of the original base game file so you can compare the two using notepad++ to see what changes were made.

Edited by ursula_tt
Mod name used wrong number

I've been using this for the past few days. Working so far so THANK YOU for making this mod. My only gripe is this...

I noticed that when I try to 'seduce' them, the chances of scheme success are extremely low. 0%, even as a schemer. I cheated by making the subject my friend, with 100% opinion. Then boosted my Scheme stats and modifiers up to a godly amount (like ~48) and it only raised the scheme success rate to 10%.

It did actually succeed when I seduced them, but it seems awfully low. Perhaps a false positive? I'm not sure if this is just an anomaly on my end or a bug in your mod. 

The mod doesn't modify scheme success chance, so the penalites for taboo and close family should still ensure low success chances generally. You will need compatible traits, deviant/lustful on target, and/or unrestricted marriage doctrine to get the numbers up. The subtle desire perk will completely nullify all the negative numbers.

And I went and checked for the bug. Tested with the King of France on the 1066 start. Scheme started at 0% success but improved to 25% through events, and I kept getting rejections, so probably a false positive on your part?

Edited by ursula_tt
  • ursula_tt changed the title to [mod] Enable Incestual Seduction for 16-19 year olds
2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

What file or files is that line in?

Steam\steamapps\common\Crusader Kings III\game\common\scripted_triggers\00_romance_and_seduction_triggers.txt
line 547
just change the "age < 20" to "age < 16" (don't get rid of it entirely unless you get rid of all the other conditions too and just replace it with "aways = yes" or something like that)

10 minutes ago, rhipeen said:

Steam\steamapps\common\Crusader Kings III\game\common\scripted_triggers\00_romance_and_seduction_triggers.txt
line 547
just change the "age < 20" to "age < 16" (don't get rid of it entirely unless you get rid of all the other conditions too and just replace it with "aways = yes" or something like that)

Thanks, I'll have a dabble.

On 10/11/2021 at 4:10 PM, emergencyfood said:

That's not a good thing, btw.

Eh, debatable. From purely physical standpoint, fucking around and giving birth by the age of 16 is more than natural, considerting that our ricent ancestors usually didnt survive past age of 30 (hence the gray hair) its even preferable.

And if we talk from mental development standpoint, as if - dont fuck until they are 21 cause you rob them of the brighter future, well...

It might sound harsh, but current "gender equality" doesnt really help with sustaining population. Even with migrants, we still have labor shortages and depopulation in the countries that went that route the hardest. Up to the point where in some places you have only 1.4-1.6 kids per two parrents.

Last thing we need is to add a 18+ or even 21+ laws about sex, to pretty much shut down the last bastion of local breeders that is rural population and die out faster.

On 10/12/2021 at 5:05 PM, rhipeen said:

Also this entire seduction file modification is unnecessary if you just modify the "guaranteed_under_20_incest_rejection_trigger" which also influences all the other areas of relations + is a lot more compatible.

Yeah, that's more elegant, I will update the file.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...