(Bodyslide/Outfit Studio) How to update BHUNP Armors to the newest Body version?

So, I've recently switched to BHUNP and am finding a few armors don't have the full range of BHUNP sliders, and any attempt to update the sliders in Outfit Studio ends up with them causing this:

Issue.PNG.0467e1cede2a8b96c810297064d4865b.PNG

I have no idea why. I've converted UNP to BHUNP, and CBBE SE to BHUNP without slider issues and the same basic method (obviously with a few extra steps for getting it to BHUNP to start with), so I am clueless as to why I can't convert to a newer version of the same body. And I'll note that 7B high (the slider I moved for the demonstration) was in the set of sliders and worked correctly before. 

Here's roughly what I'm doing.

• I open the file
  • I delete the base shape (the body)
  • I add the newer version of the base shape (I've tried doing it through "add reference" and through "add project")
  • I select Conform All
  • I end up with this.

Do you have any advice? The armor in the picture is Rektas Lady Poison

I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section of the forum.

Thanks!

36 minutes ago, RomeoZero said:

You need to open always project\reference first for conversion (xml or osp) only then import meshes to conform it to sliders,then delete "baseshape" for exporting or saving.
That is the order for any manipulation with sliders.

I had a feeling I was doing something stupid. That fixed it.

Do you have any tips for converting large amounts of armor quickly? I'm trying to be as efficient as possible (given I have 40+ armor pieces to go through, if I can avoid typing in the file locations of all of them it would make life easier)

Thanks for the help!

3 hours ago, RGB22111 said:

I had a feeling I was doing something stupid. That fixed it.

Do you have any tips for converting large amounts of armor quickly? I'm trying to be as efficient as possible (given I have 40+ armor pieces to go through, if I can avoid typing in the file locations of all of them it would make life easier)

Thanks for the help!

You can do it in multiple ways, the easiest is to load all the pieces in 3d app (body\hands\feet ) and export it as a whole nif, then load it as outfit in OS hit conform all, save project and then delete unused pieces and reload resave as separated projects.  

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Bruh, thanks soo much for this Tutorial, I'm doing the reverse of what you're doing from BHUNP v3 to BHUNP v2, I use V2 body because most bhunp outfit out there are for v2 but I have this really good outfit https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/99984, but V3 soo when I tried to convert from V3 to V2 had the same result as you, thank you so much for asking and RomeoZero for have patience and explain how is the right process to convert

• 2 months later...