New update patch

9 hours ago, jman0357 said:

I have a lot of different mods in the game, that's why I was wondering if maybe it might be one of them. I recently removed one & maybe it has a huge impact on why whicked whims isn't working. It's Amara72

Amra72 is just an Animation file for Wicked to use but if you don't have any other Animations installed Wicked can't find any to use now.

You might have to do the 50/50 mod removal method to find the broken mod causing problems.

Keep Wicked Whims + Animations installed and remove half of your other Mods/CC.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg inyour TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods.

Then remove half your mods to desktop into a Temp Folder and retest in game.

Don't make any new saves with mods removed just exit game as you're only testing for bugs now.

Check each half of mods to find the problem then narrow it down further by dividing them in half again.

It helps if you have all your Mods/CC categorized by Type or Mod name installed in separate folders.

Example:

Mods/Clothing

Mods/Hairstyles

Mods/Makeup

etc.

Now you can just remove the folders for testing, one or a few at a time.