What do I do with this xml file?

So I downloaded this follower from Nexus Mods:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28088?tab=files

And I also downloaded its requirement called MFBO - Swapped specific NPCs' and followers' default nude body to CBBE 3BBB 3BA with BodySlide files:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37765?tab=description

Apparently the MFBO mod swaps the follower's original body to a 3BA body.

What I want to know is what should I do with this file?

image.png.cf4200c8368a7b174bedc83713d77726.png

image.png.6f56baaf846b12bb66b8511d644133f2.png

image.png.ed850f6c0bde51d185159e2bafebef4b.png

I'm not sure what and where I'm supposed to be placing this xml file since i've been using Mod Organizer 2 the whole time to install everything.

I'm wondering if this bodyslide file has got anything to do with getting the follower's body in-game to look like this?

image.png.811f6ba27efb3217dbdc389c4eeded95.png

I have an issue where the follower's body doesn't look like this and is much thinner than this:

image.png.3871993c7f5493d08438a75b912ff3a9.png

So I think the xml file which I don't know what to do with handles that?

I'm wondering if the problem lies with the MFBO 3BA body swap mod because I downloaded another mod that has the MFBO mod as a requirement (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25012?tab=description) and the follower is supposed to look like this:

image.png.1e427ef33f8154bf1d96765e0fecbc56.png

But in game she looks like this: 

image.png.f26d68343a1ee0a0853c4d306500dbc0.png

For some reason it automatically defaults to this armor instead of the correct armor on the mod page.

When it comes to follower bodies I'm really quite clueless as to how to change their body type or bodyslider or anything of the sort.

So my question is, how do I get the followers I downloaded to look like what they're supposed to actually look like like in their mod pages?

Also, is it possible to make the follower use the player character's bodyslide files and how do I go about doing so? I'm using CBBE 3BA

@flutie I'm using Mod Organizer 2 and the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets doesn't exist for me.

I have a bodyslide output set up and a section for presets:

image.png.1a13fbbb4cc2a1231d87b7a9c5f6eed5.png

But wait so all it does is replace my player character's body with Cleo's slider preset? Does it change Cleo and Petra's body or do they remain the same?

Also, won't the MFBO mod swap everything to 3BA anyway? Or should I continue building CBBE body special

image.png

Edited by psychsucks

Okay so I just batch built using the Cleo slider preset and my player character ended up as thin as my follower's body.

Now what I want to know is how do I get the follower from this:

image.png.3871993c7f5493d08438a75b912ff3a9.png

To this:

image.png.811f6ba27efb3217dbdc389c4eeded95.png

I suppose that no matter what I do with the Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, it will never affect the follower's body, only the player character's and NPCs in the game which use the player character's bodyslide.

So how do I change my follower's body shape if the bodyslide and outfit studio doesn't affect follower's body?

1. Learn some basic computing skills. You could have just searched your machine for *.xml and Windows would have listed all the xml files on your machine.

2. Learn how to use this forum. This is the LE section.

3. Learn how to use spoiler tags.

4. Learn how to use your mod manager.

5. This is not a tech support problem Hell, it's not even an LL problem. You got it off Nexus so ask there.

6. Learn to walk before you try to run.

Edited by Grey Cloud