Cbbe not working

Mannyrue

I have been trying to get cbbe to work, I have it installed where it should be, yet it does not show in my data on skyrim as being installed, also with the armor and such I get a glitch where the yellow bra and undies show through it.

And also for some reason I can not get any nude bodies to work either, so not really sure what I have done in-correctly 

program file*86* > Steam > Steamapps > Common > Skyrim 

Skyrim^

program file*86* > Steam > Steamapps > Common > Skyrim  > Data

Where the mod's are either in meshes or textures for each that need to be in the correct slot

I have CBBE and have tried to use the slider's for bb to make the boob's jiggle and yet nothing, and every time I switch to a new body type my charter is still wearing those default yellow bra and underwear which clip trough most of my armor files.

Steam should NOT be in the program files folders.

ALL MODS should be in the DATA folder.

Please confirm that you have done this before we continue.

All mod file's are in the data folder where they should be, I have over 200 other mod's that work correctly it is just CBBE does not work the way it should, the silder work's yet the bb does not, and I can not for some reason to be rid of the underwear and bra on the charter even tho I switch out for other body textures and meshes that are made for cbbe >_X

in my laptop Skyrim is installed in c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApp\common\Skyrim and all mod works perfectly

cbbe texture probably is not find the way and he apply the default texture

your cbbe texture should be found here:

Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\female

in my laptop Skyrim is installed in c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApp\common\Skyrim and all mod works perfectly

cbbe texture probably is not find the way and he apply the default texture

your cbbe texture should be found here:

Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\female

Same spot mine are located, the dds file's are in the right spot's just not sure what is going on >_X

You should never install Steam to the program files folders as permission for those folders can cause Beth games to become unstable.

Do you havw Wyre Bash installed for Skyrim?

Checked to make sure that ArchiveInvaildation.bsa is in your Daa folder. If that is corrupt some mods will stop working completely. I had the same issue with Oblivion even though all other mods worked.

I have been trying to get cbbe to work, I have it installed where it should be, yet it does not show in my data on skyrim as being installed, also with the armor and such I get a glitch where the yellow bra and undies show through it.

And also for some reason I can not get any nude bodies to work either, so not really sure what I have done in-correctly 

Could you specify ? What do you mean by "not working" ? It's pretty straightforward installing body mod honestly, is it just the armor that is not working or can you not see your character naked?

Did you install cbbe with underwear or without ?

You should never install Steam to the program files folders as permission for those folders can cause Beth games to become unstable.

Checked to make sure that ArchiveInvaildation.bsa is in your Daa folder. If that is corrupt some mods will stop working completely. I had the same issue with Oblivion even though all other mods worked.

Isn't that program x86 rule only if you have UAC enabled? Technically there shouldnt be a problem if you have inactivated.

Could you specify ? What do you mean by "not working" ? It's pretty straightforward installing body mod honestly, is it just the armor that is not working or can you not see your character naked?

Did you install cbbe with underwear or without ?

Isn't that program x86 rule only if you have UAC enabled? Technically there shouldnt be a problem if you have inactivated.

It's just not working, like the underwear still show's on the charter and I have tried each skin variant that cbbe has to offer, I had it working a few week's ago, but had to uninstall my windows on my pc and start it over, and now it just does not work, The underwear on the charter clip's through the armor, bbb on the slider does nothing, really at a loss of what happend now..Would say it is conflicting with another mod, but the thing is everything is installed the exact same way I did it the last time 0.x

I have Skyrim installed in Program(x86) with UAC untouched and the game plays without problems.

I think he means he cannot see CBBE in the load order when clicking on DATA FILES from the Skyrim launcher.  If that is the case, CBBE is merely a body replacer with no plugins (.esp).  What you see in the load order are plugins (.esp) and master files (.esm).  You will not see body meshes (.nif) or texture files (.dds).

As for the body showing through the armor, the armor does not fit the body type you are using.  Either the armor is for a different CBBE body (Slim, Curvy, Mak) or you are using a custom CBBE body with proportions different from typical CBBE proportions.

I have Skyrim installed in Program(x86) with UAC untouched and the game plays without problems.

I think he means he cannot see CBBE in the load order when clicking on DATA FILES from the Skyrim launcher.  If that is the case, CBBE is merely a body replacer with no plugins (.esp).  What you see in the load order are plugins (.esp) and master files (.esm).  You will not see body meshes (.nif) or texture files (.dds).

As for the body showing through the armor, the armor does not fit the body type you are using.  Either the armor is for a different CBBE body (Slim, Curvy, Mak) or you are using a custom CBBE body with proportions different from typical CBBE proportions.

Hrm that could be the case, still the issue about the body not being nude even tho that is currently the one I do have installed, that and BBB won't work either, it's not that I really want my charter nude, I just want the bra and undies off soo they do not clip through the armors I use, Like I have the craftable bra and underwear set's, when I try to wear them the default yellow bra and under wear set over lap them..

it is annoying.

Hrm that could be the case, still the issue about the body not being nude even tho that is currently the one I do have installed, that and BBB won't work either, it's not that I really want my charter nude, I just want the bra and undies off soo they do not clip through the armors I use, Like I have the craftable bra and underwear set's, when I try to wear them the default yellow bra and under wear set over lap them..

it is annoying.

Just to be clear, you installed the meshes right ? not just the textures?

it is annoying.

Just to be clear, you installed the meshes right ? not just the textures?

Yes multiple time's, same old story stuck with the default yellow bra and under wear...

So you installed this first : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666/?

And then the texture of choice, am i right ?

It sounds as if you dont have the meshes if they're  not showing up ingame, or if you do have the meshes you misplaced them.

That's the only explanation i can come up with other that taking a look at your data folder personally.

Yep I do have that installed, and thought about doing my data folder and uploading it here, just not sure what the size of it would be tho.

So you installed this first : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666/?

And then the texture of choice, am i right ?

It sounds as if you dont have the meshes if they're  not showing up ingame, or if you do have the meshes you misplaced them.

That's the only explanation i can come up with other that taking a look at your data folder personally.

Yep I do have that installed, and thought about doing my data folder and uploading it here, just not sure what the size of it would be tho.

I honestly don't know what went wrong then, caliente even included a NMM installer if I remember correctly, so it should be easy as pie installing.

Do you have nifskope ? you could always look at the nif files in your meshes folder to see if they show up as nude or not.

I'd suggest re-installing and then check your meshes in nifskope, if they still show up as vanilla there must be something preventing the files from getting copied in to your data folder.

EDIT : Also, uploading your entire data folder would take ages to upload and to download. Especially if you have close to as many mods as i have, it blows up in size :D

Hrm interesting found the conflict, it is a earing/wing set I downloaded, just not sure what the file's are, noticed the second I put the earrings on my charter it hid the underwear

I don't know, there shouldnt really be a conflict since either you have the cbbe meshes or you dont, if you do your character would show up as naked when you remove all of the clothes, if you don't well you would see the vanilla underwear.

If you really think it's the earing/wing mod that is causing you issues, try disabling it and reinstall your cbbe files and then tell me what happens.

If all else fails i will send you my meshes and you could try overwriting yours with mine.

Hrm interesting found the conflict, it is a earing/wing set I downloaded, just not sure what the file's are, noticed the second I put the earrings on my charter it hid the underwear

I don't know, there shouldnt really be a conflict since either you have the cbbe meshes or you dont, if you do your character would show up as naked when you remove all of the clothes, if you don't well you would see the vanilla underwear.

If you really think it's the earing/wing mod that is causing you issues, try disabling it and reinstall your cbbe files and then tell me what happens.

If all else fails i will send you my meshes and you could try overwriting yours with mine.

Well it was part of the issue still got the clipping going on with other charters and me on certain ones, um yes send me yours please :)

Thank's for doing the download for me, but it did not fix a thing, even went as far to delete the meshes and textures to see if it would fix it, knowing it would mess up the bodies on the charters but even then those damn yellow underwear were clipping through armor, so I am at a lost now >_X

Thank's for doing the download for me, but it did not fix a thing, even went as far to delete the meshes and textures to see if it would fix it, knowing it would mess up the bodies on the charters but even then those damn yellow underwear were clipping through armor, so I am at a lost now >_X

Well can you see your character naked then ?

I got the impression you didnt get the meshes showing up whilst naked...

If it's just the armor then it might just be that armor, or is showing up on all of them, even the vanilla ones ?

Also a screenshot would help anyone trying to help you immensly.

AND last but not least, link the armor that you're having issues with.

Archived