Cbbe not working

Mannyrue

Thank's for doing the download for me, but it did not fix a thing, even went as far to delete the meshes and textures to see if it would fix it, knowing it would mess up the bodies on the charters but even then those damn yellow underwear were clipping through armor, so I am at a lost now >_X

Well can you see your character naked then ?

I got the impression you didnt get the meshes showing up whilst naked...

If it's just the armor then it might just be that armor, or is showing up on all of them, even the vanilla ones ?

Also a screenshot would help anyone trying to help you immensly.

AND last but not least, link the armor that you're having issues with.

nope not naked not even close, and give me a bit will take some pic's

Update:Ok the issue I have finally figured out what was causing it, it is a mod called paludrons, it add's shoulder pads to the game, for some odd reason it would also dress your charter back into their default undie set for some odd reason and then overlap other clothing and the such, so took it off and now everything is find and dandy, so just warning other's to stay away from that mod

• 7 months later...

I am having trouble with CBBE as well. When I load up the bodyslide program I can adjust the body and proportions just fine but I can't seem to load my custom presets that I saved. I check to make sure they are in the right folder (which they are) but when I go back to edit, the preset box is clear and when I click the drop down menu there are no presets at all. So instead I just make a random body change the settings around and click make body. When I go in game I can see the customizations just fine and all, but that's not the main issue. My problem that I seem to have is that when I am wearing armor or cloathing it covers up the CBBE body and all the proportions and body configurations I have made. It seems to go to a "default" setting. When I take off the armor or cloathing I can see the CBBE body again. I have all the mods fairly up to date:

the CBBE mod - latest version
BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio
outfits for CBBE - both combined pack and soldier pack

I also have other mods as well as the meshes. All of which I have installed using NMM and checked manuelly for propper instalation.
The mod that I have really been trying to get to work is the Tera armor pack for CBBE. I got the armors and meshes installed, I can see them in game but like everything else, when I wear them they completely reset my CBBE custom body I made. I have been trying all kinds of ways around it, and it seems that I can't get it to work for everything, even when I create batch outfits, nothing changes. I am new to the whole modding skyrim thing, and I hate to admit it but it sure seems a lot more complicated then I originally thought, and I have customized and modified many other games before but this one has me confused.

I'd appreciate any insight that can help me figure this out.

Archived