Looking for a mod to assign/refresh arousal for NPCs

Im stuck with situation where most of NPCs have 0 in exposure and time rate values in SL:A, so the mods that use NPC arousal for events barely work.

I'm looking for a mod that would make NPCs gain arousal without my involvement. I installed Slaverun, so that all naked women would affect it, but it doesnt seem to work for whatever reason. I also tried lover's comfort, but the brawl part doesnt work for me, so I cant rely on it if I am to have a wife - and I already use spouses enhanced for the marriage.

So yeah, looking for some mod that will change NPCs arousal values while im away from the cities.

Edited by Onomatophobia
27 minutes ago, Onomatophobia said:

NPCs gain arousal without my involvement.

Since a state of arousal, it must in a sense be stimulated. This is more easily done with skimpy attire, which you will never see in NPC's . There are mods that review this fact about attires. 

Killer Keos Skimpy Armor Replacer - UNPB Version      Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2-V3 Armor Replacer   Such a thing might help

SLAA = SexLab Add Actor 1.2-Beta2   

Considering the fact that being away from the area, you can hardly know what happens in your absence