Need your opinion to decide between modded SIMS 4 and 3, for what i need

Hey everyone, so im deciding to get back to seems to enjoy some virtual life that i cannot have with my robot style life(work work work), anyway its hard to decide between sims 3 and sims 4, so im gono say what i do like the most so hopefully u guys can guide me to the right choice.

1. What im looking forward to is mostly romance interaction part of the game, which game with mods will provide the most realistic romance and drama experience? so when ur sim is dating another sim u can actually feel the relation and stuffs not just some dull keep clicking on flirt until the meter is full and done.

2. Which modded game provide the most hot and realistic looking characters if i do use the best mods?

3. Which modded game provide the most fun activities and interactions when ur using more than 2 sims?

4. Which modded game have the better adult content from Loverslab, and by better i mean in term of sexual act variety and smoother animations.

Thanks alot in advance :)

Edited by ahrimangame

I am not qualified to judge which game suits better, but what i can say, is that in my opinion, Sims 3 has far better kinky experience than Sims 4.

There are graphical differences obviously, but also game mechanics differences.

Sims 4 is prettier and has emotion mechanics and it has perhaps more game mechanic mods. 

I just started to replay Sim3 and i like it. I am sure, on LL there are more people that can voice their insight to this as they played both games longer to share their opinion.

17 hours ago, wutpickel said:

I am not qualified to judge which game suits better, but what i can say, is that in my opinion, Sims 3 has far better kinky experience than Sims 4.

There are graphical differences obviously, but also game mechanics differences.

Sims 4 is prettier and has emotion mechanics and it has perhaps more game mechanic mods. 

I just started to replay Sim3 and i like it. I am sure, on LL there are more people that can voice their insight to this as they played both games longer to share their opinion.

thanks bud, well i really do hope to hear more from others, btw how does the emotion system works exactly?

2 hours ago, ahrimangame said:

thanks bud, well i really do hope to hear more from others, btw how does the emotion system works exactly?

The emotion system is a great idea, poorly executed. I can't help your main question because I skipped Sims 3, but if you do end up going for Sims 4 I highly advise you get roBurky's "Meaningful stories"-mod that fixes emotions. The vanilla system is fairly straightforward, events, objects and actions give "points", say, +1 Happy for 4 hours". Whichever emotion has more points at any given time is the emotional state the sim is currently in. Different emotions give different bonuses to learning speed and success chance for various actions. The problem is that vanilla is way to simple, but Meaningful Stories fixes it so it also takes into consideration how old the "moodlet" (as the points are called) are and various other factors that will make the sims more emotionally stable and makes a lot more sense in context. Just trust me, if you play 4, you need meaningful stories, or you'll hate the emotion system like most people do.